Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > band, orchestra, chorus?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

band, orchestra, chorus?

anybody in any of those three in their school? im the principal of the 2nd violins.. yea, first chair. so boring... everybody in my orchestra sux cept the 1st violins in the first stand. were practicing for the graduation ceremony now.. yay.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2003 02:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hmm..i was in this "honor choir" in 4th and 5th grade. then in 6th grade i played the french horn in band. then in 7th grade..i played the violin. and throughout my elementary and middle school years..i played i piano. as of now..i'm not in any of those music classes.

Old Post 06-02-2003 07:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I’m in choir, I wanted to take over the orchestra but nobody would support me.
I’m in the tenor section but I would like to sing bass instead. Our concerts are over so we just watch movies in class but we have to sit in assigned seats according to sections.

Old Post 06-02-2003 09:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Spartan is in choir. He has the voice of the angry caveman. Oh, how canorous it is, and yet entertaining.

Don't censor him or else he'll have nothing left to say. Heaven forbid he'd have anything to say that's not filled with expletives. He's a big boy, he does what he wants. Freedom of speech yo. It's his right, don't take it away. Spit that fire spartan.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 06-02-2003 at 11:18 PM

Old Post 06-02-2003 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keyx1o6

i was first violin in orchestra freshman year and chorus in sophomore year. i dropped both cuz i got lazy

Old Post 06-03-2003 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

So today I had an adventure; right after English class while the homeroom announcements were going on I asked John “Hey what do you think we‘re going to do for Waggie‘s class today?” John replied “Did you bring the Donnie Darko DVD?” I had forgotten it! I had forgotten the plan to go to Choir as a lobbyist for the change of the movie we would watch. Anyway John said “Let’s go get it, NOW!!” So we discussed how we would go about this and before the end of homeroom, while Mr. Stanford wasn’t paying attention, we dashed out of the classroom. First we ran down the stairwell (200 wing) and out the exit that led to the parking lot. John exclaimed “Our conspicuous level* is probably at 11 right now!” So into the vehicle we went and off to my house we go…(does this count as truancy?)

I grabbed the DVD and we drove back to school. So at that moment we were about 2 mins late for 5th period class. The doors to the hallway outside of the gym were locked. John bashed on a door window and shouted “Let us in we‘re not terrorists!”** Well a P.E. class was exiting the building and we entered through the door they had opened.

There was a hall monitor looking over the intersection. John says “Let‘s go!” but I cut in “How do we get past the hall monitor?” So we enter the gym instead and walk over to the lobby in front of the girl’s locker room. We needed a way to get past the hall monitor, luckily there was an empty cart*** there. “Let’s use the cart!” So then we push the cart past the hall monitor and say “We‘re taking this to Mr. Geist‘s room.” The hall monitor said ok and we pushed it down the hall and into Mr. Geist’s room. We left the cart there and went up a stairway (the one that was farther from the hall monitor) and ended up in the 800’s wing. We went to the concourse (Thing on top of the roof that connected several hallways of the school (like an outdoor fenced in hallway).) into the cafeteria and made our way to choir. Mr. Wagoner didn’t let us watch the movie anyway which sucked.

*A few months earlier John and I made up the conspicuous level. It is used to measure how suspicious teachers are of you on a scale of 0-10. Basically if you are at 0 no one will question your presence, if you are at 10 then teachers, security guards, and police officers will be chasing you.

**Our school had locked all entrances except the main entrance during school hours to protect us from terrorist attacks.

***Pushing a cart or something similar will usually bring your conspicuous level down to 0 or 1, however it may also bring the level up to 10 depending on several factors. ie. If you push the cart and say “I have to take this to ____” or just don’t arouse too much attention so they assume you are doing something for a teacher it will probably go down to 0, if you push it down the hall at a high speed screaming it will probably go up.

Old Post 06-03-2003 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

Band- 2nd alto sax....

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 06-03-2003 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

Re: band, orchestra, chorus?

orchestra (violin).. 2nd chair~;; ;lol;; not good..T_T

http://yubeenie.byus.net
aim-> fromgod2000
msn-> eunicelovely@hotmail.com

Old Post 06-03-2003 12:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

I'm last chair in 2nd violins. You know why? Because I got out off Orchestra for 2 whole years and they put me back in it this year so I don't remember anything and I got a 70 on my violin test

Old Post 11-23-2003 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i got kicked out of band this summer..wouldve been a promising bass player for jazz band too in senior year

Old Post 11-23-2003 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

1st of the second altos in band. i tried out for orchestra, but there were two seniors also trying out, so i didn't even bother taking the audition. but i found out that neither of them took the audition either...

Old Post 11-23-2003 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

[edit] sorry accidentally double posted

Old Post 11-23-2003 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

Re: Re: band, orchestra, chorus?

quote:
Originally posted by yubeenie
orchestra (violin).. 2nd chair~;; ;lol;; not good..T_T

aww you are good eunice! man havent talked to you in awhile..

well i got 2nd chair in the second section -_-;; i didnt get into the first cuz i didnt know shifting.. and 3rd position..

Old Post 11-23-2003 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Julie, where are you!?!?!?!?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-23-2003 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

band- 2nd chair clarinet
hehh.. our band is really small thoee =X

Old Post 11-24-2003 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i just got gayed this year. right now im 5th stand of the 2nd violins, and i failed first quarter. but just this week i got my ass moved up again cause he realized that im one of his best sophmore players... man about time.. haha
word of advice, dont cut orchestra =D

Old Post 11-25-2003 03:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote