Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Coming Soon!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hnefrdo
holla at me.

Coming Soon!!

in about a month, i'll have this mofo sitting outside my house. just sharing happy news. it's a scion Xa.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2003 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

congrats

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-29-2003 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

heh cool

got any specs?

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-29-2003 08:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

nice

not really into scion cars though..nothing they have so far caught my eye yet

Old Post 12-29-2003 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

I bet you'll have one hell of a time trying to keep that thing on the road when it's really windy outside..heh.

when my sis had her echo it would be at the mercy of the wind if it was a really gusty day.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-29-2003 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
I bet you'll have one hell of a time trying to keep that thing on the road when it's really windy outside..heh.

when my sis had her echo it would be at the mercy of the wind if it was a really gusty day.

i've heard about how crazy crosswinds can be for echos. im not too worried about this car thou.

as far as specs, this car is on 1.5liters making 108hp@6000 rpm and 105lb/ft@4,200 at the crank. curb weight is 2340lbs. the number arn't hell raising, but then im not taking it to the strip either. i like that it has a 10.5 to 1 compression ratio and still gets 32/38 mpg, thou.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 12-30-2003 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
i've heard about how crazy crosswinds can be for echos. im not too worried about this car thou.

as far as specs, this car is on 1.5liters making 108hp@6000 rpm and 105lb/ft@4,200 at the crank. curb weight is 2340lbs. the number arn't hell raising, but then im not taking it to the strip either. i like that it has a 10.5 to 1 compression ratio and still gets 32/38 mpg, thou.

holy cow...those are almost the same as my specs..ahha.

2.0L 105hp(my cat back exhaust maybe added 3hp or so)@5500rpm 105ft/lbs@3200rpm curb weight around 2300lbs

my compression probably isn't nearly as high tho..heh.

I definitely feel the wind though.

edit: it's a '86 nissan 200sx non-turbo btw.

Shift_

Old Post 12-30-2003 01:14 AM
Azn2296

thank god u didnt get the Xb cause thats the uglies shit ever

My Xanga

Old Post 01-02-2004 02:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
thank god u didnt get the Xb cause thats the uglies shit ever

i think both of them are pretty ugly

Old Post 01-03-2004 10:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

xb... is that the one that looks like a shoe box?... hehehe it's mini hummer kakaka well anyways... in dublin there's one white xb.. and it has spinners HAHAHAHAHAHAHA i'll take a picture of it next time i see it hahaha

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 01-03-2004 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
i think both of them are pretty ugly

Old Post 01-04-2004 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

they both think you're pretty ugly. but, that's just wut they think. haha. im jk. yu are free to express yer opinion. there's sumthing out there for everyone.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 01-04-2004 09:23 AM
Azn2296

quote:

yah i noe they are both ugly but comparing to the Xa and the Xb the Xa is better

My Xanga

Old Post 01-04-2004 06:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by hnefrdo
they both think you're pretty ugly. but, that's just wut they think. haha. im jk. yu are free to express yer opinion. there's sumthing out there for everyone.

well... I NEVER! i know i am but you ain't gotta bust me out aww noodle my self estem is now crushed you ruined my life

Old Post 01-05-2004 07:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
well... I NEVER! i know i am but you ain't gotta bust me out aww noodle my self estem is now crushed you ruined my life

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 01-06-2004 05:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote