Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > woohoo! French Open
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kangg fu

woohoo! French Open

alrights guys who do you think is going to win the French Open? i mean it seems as if it is going to be ferrero, cuz he is playing awesome on clay...but i dont know..i would say federer...maybe maybe guga...i think he is resting himself for Roland Garros...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2003 09:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

hmm tennis interesting. jason u loser. go hang out with chris.

Old Post 05-23-2003 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

my top 3 to win that open....

guga
safin
agassi

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 05-23-2003 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

mer and jason are wack cough.

Old Post 05-23-2003 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phil c
-l0okin ^up^-

guga
agassi
federer

agassi and federer are interchangeable but id put my money on federer

Old Post 05-23-2003 11:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for phil c Click here to Send phil c a Private Message Visit phil c's homepage! Find more posts by phil c Add phil c to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

mer

safin is out of the open with a "wrist injury"...my ass...man he needs to pick it up...and haas is also out with a shoulder injury... ..i thought safin had a really good chance..i would like to see safin and federer in a grand slam final but it aint happening in the french

Old Post 05-24-2003 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

watch out

for fernando gonzalez

Old Post 05-25-2003 03:35 AM