Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > I Absolutly Dispise My Dad Shit
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yubeenie

Re: I Absolutly Dispise My Dad Shit

Awww.. oppa~..it'z okay.. who carez about dad..--^;; most people likez their mom.. not their dad..lol..hmmmm.. i think 49% dadz are not good enough for their childrenz..hehe..; but who noz??.. maybe... many yearz later.. maybe..you'll understand your dad... why he had to be that mean... ^-^.. it'z not only bad thing.. bcuz.. you no that you are not going to do thos thing to your childrenz..^^;;; rite?..hehe... i just miss ma dad..T_T;;;;;; i didn't see him for like............... 5 monthz .............

http://yubeenie.byus.net
aim-> fromgod2000
msn-> eunicelovely@hotmail.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2003 04:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spartan

Dude, deal with it. You're gonna grow up. Be better then him. Laugh in his face when you have a successful family and a great paying job with all the trimmings.

I hate my dad for some of your reasons too. Just take his crap for now, cause later you're gonna move on and gonna repay your dad, and repay your mom. Probably repay your dad with a black eye, and your mom with her own car.

Old Post 05-10-2003 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Add Spartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou1

i absolutely despise my dad's shit.

Old Post 05-10-2003 04:39 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Spartan
Dude, deal with it. You're gonna grow up. Be better then him. Laugh in his face when you have a successful family and a great paying job with all the trimmings.

I hate my dad for some of your reasons too. Just take his crap for now, cause later you're gonna move on and gonna repay your dad, and repay your mom. Probably repay your dad with a black eye, and your mom with her own car.

i feel ya on that

Old Post 05-10-2003 06:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote