Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > YuGiOh fanfic.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

YuGiOh fanfic.

Yes ppl, this fanfic is ALL me...

Chapter 1: Friend or Foe?

Yugi Mutou's day started as usual, except it was a one-week vacation. As he left his house, he saw his childhood friend, Anzu Mazaki, waiting for him at his front door. She was lovely as always, her shoulder-length brown hair swaying in the breeze.

"Good morning Yugi." She greeted him, smiling happily.

"Hi Anzu." He responded, smiling back at her as well. "So, where are you taking me today?" They were free of schoolwork, and could spend their time leisurely for the rest of the week.

However, that calm pace was about to end. Mokuba, the little brother of the renowned Duel Monsters champion Seto Kaiba, Yugi's archrival, scurried towards Yugi's house, a look of despair on his eyes. "Yugi!!!!" he shouted.

"Hey Mokuba, what's wrong?" Anzu asked.

Mokuba, trying to catch his breath, then started to narrate what had happened.

"About 2 hours ago, a red-haired man, as tall as my brother, and I think older than him by a little, made his way into Kaiba Corp.'s headquarters, claiming that he defeated Insector Haga, Dinosaur Ryuzaki, Ryouta Kajiki, and Mai Kujaku all in the same day! He then said that he would challenge Seto, and would not be turned down."

Yugi was intrigued. "What happened?"

Mokuba continued, still distraught. "Well, my big brother accepted, believing that he could defeat him… but two times in a row, my brother lost, and so badly too, like he couldn't do a thing!"

Yugi and Anzu looked at each other in amazement, and then continued to listen to Mokuba's story.

"That's not all. His deck had 2 Blue Eyes in it, and the rest of his cards were incredibly rare as well. And after beating my brother, who, assuming that he could beat this guy, told him he'd give him whatever he wanted if he won, the mysterious person asked for Seto to hand him over the Obelisk God Card."

Now things were really looking bad. Yugi gave his grandfather the 3 Egyptian God Cards, and also 6 of the 7 Millenium Items, the 7th one stolen by the ever-surviving, Yami Bakura, the dark side of Ryou Bakura, who had managed to survive after being "killed" twice. If this new person, this new threat were to figure this out… then it would be a disaster."

"What was his name?" Yugi asked.

Mokuba was too confused and too shocked at that time to remember the name of the man. And he only mentioned it once.

"I don't remember" he answered in disappointment, unable to give what would probably be an important clue in this mystery.

Just then, someone made his way towards the three. He was definitely a foreigner, as his skin was tanned and he bore a south-east Asian appearance. Handsome, although in a very manly way, he looked around 17 or so, and he had an extremely long, bushy ponytail reaching to his lower back. His dress style was very ghettoish, with baggy jeans and a hoodie, and it suited his look well. The look on his face was serious, as he slowly approached them.

"Pardon me. Yugi Mutou, am I correct?" He asked the fern-haired duelist.

The short teenager nodded. "Yes. Why do you ask?"

Mokuba and Anzu were very wary of him. This guy seemed just like the strange crimson-haired man did. They both had a very similar aura about themselves.

"I'm here to warn you Yugi… do not duel Cypher."

Mokuba yelled out in response. Now he remembered… THAT was the name! "Yugi, that's him! That's the name of the guy who defeated Seto!"

Anzu now was extremely suspicious of the foreigner. "Huh?! What authority do you have telling us not to cross his path? Yugi has never ever lost a duel!"

He laughed in response, beginning to walk away. "The only one who will face Cypher is me. Please stay out of my way."

The three looked at him, left in even more mystery by his warning. What exactly was Cypher's reason for trying to obtain the God Cards?

Mokuba ran towards him, despair in his eyes. "No! This is our problem too! My brother Seto was just beaten by that man for a chance at obtaining a God Card… we cannot let this thing pass!"

The foreigner then started to feel sorry for the boy and his pleas. Sure, Seto Kaiba was an arrogant, dirty bastard in his opinion, who he had not too much respect for, but leaving children hopeless and hanging like this was something that went against his conscience and morals.

"Okay... I'll help." He said, turning around. "I'll give you all the information you need... on one condition." Pointing a defiant finger at Yugi, he challenged him. "Duel me. I want to really see how it is to fight the best of duelists!"

Immediately, the power of the Millennium Puzzle shined its light, as Yugi became his older Yami form.

"Alright then," Yami Yugi stated, pointing his finger back at his opposition. "When I win, you will divulge all of the information that you have."

The foreigner grinned, giving that look of defiance to Yugi yet again. "When you win? What a very arrogant way of putting it…"

Place: Domino City, Private Duel Arena
Time: 10:00 A.M
Weather: Sunshine, Clear Skies

Both of the duelists stepped up to their pedestals, Yugi on the red side and his opponent on the blue side. Yugi was willing to come out on top... but for some reason, he could see that his opponent was not going to be playing at his best.

"I want you to be serious about this fight..." the Champion notified the foreigner. "Give it your all."

As the duel started, both of the duelists witnessing their life-points fill to 4000, the southeast-asianic duelist summoned Kaiku: Turner of the Dead and set a Trap face-down. He was going to test what Yugi had up his sleeve, if he already had incredible firepower to back himself up, psychoanalyzing him as a way of returning how Yugi noticed his not-so-devoted attitude towards the match.

"Go." the foreigner said.

"With pleasure." Yugi responded. Drawing, he noticed that he had a 4-Star monster stronger than the 1800-attack power Haiku, the Skilled Black Mage. He also had a Cyclone in his hand, to get rid of whatever facedown card was harbored in his opponent's field.

"I destroy your facedown M/T with a Cyclone, and I summon the Skilled White Mage, in Attack Mode. Then I have him destroy Haiku!"

The Southeast Asian watched as his Magic Cylinders was destroyed and as Haiku went to the graveyard. Yugi noticed it too.

"Magic Cylinders is a rare card." Yugi thought to himself. "Maybe this guy's a lot stronger than I'm expecting." Then he returned to talking normally. "I will set one card on the Magic/Trap zone and end my turn." Yugi said.

"You're going to enjoy my techniques, Yugi…" the mystery man grinned, activating Change of Heart on Yugi's Skilled Black Mage. However, his intentions were not fulfilled... or so it seemed.

"I activate Magic Jammer, and discard my Dark Magician." Yugi countered, hoping that he botched his opponent's battle schematics.

But the foreigner was aware Yugi was going to do that. "Good, good. You're dueling just like I'd expect you to do, Yugi. However, it's always best to keep another type of card like that in handy if the rules limit it to one per deck."

He played Theft and still managed to take control of the Skilled Black Mage, then tributing it to bring the infamously strong Demon Summon to the field. Then he equipped 2 Demon Axes onto the Demon Summon, bringing its attack power to a whopping 4500: Enough for an instant victory! "Yugi, this is exactly why I didn't want to play to my best. It's already the second turn and it looks like you're going to lose…" But he knew that Yugi would survive the attack. "That is, you're going to lose unless you have a Kuriboh ready, knowing how you love to use that card."

Yugi smiled. "You're an excellent duelist. You possess an uncanny ability to anticipate my moves, well done. Can you at least tell me your name before we continue?"

"Sure…" the foreigner smiled back, willing to actually make friends with the champion duelist. "The name is Reyes Sonata…"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-01-2003 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Outcaste Click here to Send Outcaste a Private Message Find more posts by Outcaste Add Outcaste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

shouldn't this b in creative writing... i donno it can stay here too but oh well.... it was ok... pretty good

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-01-2003 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

Chapter 2: The Sun-Bearer Takes Center Stage

"Take this!" yelled Reyes, as his Twin Demon-Axe wielding Demon Summon went toe to toe with the Super Mage Knight: Black Paladin. It had been a heated battle, one of far greater magnitude than even Yugi's duel with Malik Ishtahl. Both duelists were tied at 1500 LP, and 50% of the cards in their respective decks were either part of their hand, on the field, or in the graveyard.

"I haven't seen someone this good at all," the fern-haired duelist thought to himself. "He's way too darn good. But if that's so, how come I never heard of Reyes Sonata before in my entire life? Is it because he plays for the sake of it, not in tournaments and such, therefore making himself less known?"

Yugi just shook his head, as he activated Mirror Force to try and destroy the attacking Demon Summon.

Reyes didn't let that happen though. "I activate the Thief's Swiss Army Knife, and use up 500 LP to negate the activation of your Mirror Force. Hehehehe, a Kamehameha-style wave, stopped in its tracks by a bandit's blade. How very ironic."

The power of the Mirror Force dissipated into thin air, as Yugi witnessed his uber-powerful Black Paladin, the fusion of Buster Blader and Black Magician, hacked into stardust by the overpowered Summoned Skull. Yugi suffered considerable damage, as his LP was reduced to 400.

"Then I set a card in the Magic and Trap zone and set a facedown monster. Now it's your turn Yugi…"

Yugi was now despairing. This duel should have been over a while ago, if it hadn't been for the fact that his opponent was THIS GOOD. This was the hardest duel he had to fight ever in his life. And Reyes was the best duelist he had ever witnessed in battle.

Just then, Yugi drew his next card, knowing this would decide his fate. His hand had been completely wiped out except for one card because he had been constantly trying to stop the activation of the Magic Cards that Reyes had been playing, by using Black Paladin's effect. Every time he stopped the activation of a Magic Card, he had to discard a card from his hand. And now, he had nothing but the card in his hand, and what he had just drawn.

Which would get him the win…

"I use Fissure on your Demon Summon to destroy him. Then, I use Monster Reborn to get back my Black Paladin! And I attack your facedown monster."

The facedown monster was Black Forest Witch. The Filipino Teenager used her to fetch for whatever useful monsters were left in his deck, but seemingly none could withstand the onslaught of power that Black Paladin could deliver.

"I concede, Yugi. This match goes to you. There's just nothing I can use right now to withstand an assault from your Super Mage Knight."

Both duelists stepped down from their respective pedestals, the duel over and Yugi as the victor once again.

"Now I'll tell you what you want to know." Reyes said.

The defeated Reyes and Yugi, now back to his normal form, sat on a nearby park bench, speaking about Cypher.

"Cypher Zaeran's a close friend of mine. The entire thing started back in New York City, where we live. About a couple of days ago, he came home unusually late and looking pretty roughed up, as if he were in a fight. He said something about how one of our other close friends, Adaliah, was kidnapped and taken away by some weird guy with white, bushy hair about as long as mine and how that sonuvabitch threw his lackeys at him. Yeah, and he happened to have some kind of a weird ring-like amulet with him."

Yugi was shocked. "That's Ryou Bakura! I know him. He's a student here! But why would he--- unless--"

Reyes cut Yugi off. "Then I might as well be on my way. I'll stop him and rescue 'Liah before Cypher does. Where does he live?"

Yugi assured him. "Wait, hold on a second. Are you sure you can take him down? That Millennium Ring of his has dark powers... you're not going to be handle him alone. And besides, it's not Ryou himself who… "

"It's not that Yugi! You of all people should understand WHY I want to stop Cypher from getting all those Millennium Items and giving it to this Bakura guy! Think about it!"

Yugi understood now exactly why Reyes wanted to stop Cypher. "No wonder!" He thought to himself. "Okay, let's go!" he shouted…

Only to notice a tall, red haired young man already in front of them. Out of nowhere, he appeared before them, like a streak of light, as the wind blew in his wake. It was Cypher.

"Cypher… damn it, too late…"

"I told you to stay out of this Rey, 'Liah is going to be harmed because of you, maybe killed!" Cypher exclaimed in frustration. He then turned to Yugi. "Give me what Millennium Items you have RIGHT NOW! I know you have them, as well as the 3 God Cards. Give them to me!"

Yugi suddenly became his Yami form. "No." He answered Cypher firmly. "The Millenium Items, when all 7 of them, plus the God Cards are combined in tandem with each other, can grant one godlike powers, and threaten the very existence of the world! We can't risk that."

"Oh, but you can risk 'Liah's life?! And I could care less about if Bakura became a god. Because no matter what powers he may be gifted with after the Millennium Items are in his possession, I can still slay him with ease!"

Yugi was puzzled by how Cypher knew who Bakura was, but that was at the back of his mind at the moment. He was more or less focusing on and disgusted by his seemingly arrogant demeanor. But trying to feel Cypher's soul, there was a dark force inside him, a very intimidating presence full of energy: Cypher definitely wasn't any average human… but then, it hit him quickly how to discern whether his hunch about Cypher was right or not.

"Tell me, Cypher. How did you know his name was Bakura?"

At this time, Reyes slowly paced to get behind the red-haired man, using the conversation as a distraction.

"Because I'm psychic, 'Pharoah'… " Cypher smirked. He then turned around, trying to attack the sneaking Reyes with full force. "AND I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF THIS!!!"

Reyes quickly dodged the attack, much to Yami Yugi's amazement. Reyes as well didn't seem to be normal, not even Jounouchi or Honda could have avoided a punch of that speed… and Cypher had psychic powers, able to read minds? Just like Pegasus J. Crawford?

"Call off the fight! Cypher, if you know who Bakura is, and that the spirit of the evil thief within his Millennium Ring is truly the one who kidnapped your friend Liah, then you should know that Bakura should be expecting you to try and betray him the minute you gave him those Millennium Items! Twice, he should have been dead twice, yet he's still alive!"

Cypher didn't listen, as he ran off into nothingness, with the winds left in his wake yet again playing messenger. "I will destroy him, and I will save Liah ON MY OWN. You've seen a taste of my power there, against Reyes, and in the fact I can arrive in the presence of someone or leave them in the dust with the blink of an eye."

Then, a freakish laugh echoed as well. "And thank you for revealing where the remaining Millennium Items are with only your mere thoughts! Grandpa Sugoroku is going to enjoy having a guest such as myself over! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!... "

Reyes quickly ran to Yugi, looking towards the direction where the voice came from. "He's gone insane… he never acts like that… what's gotten into him?!"

Yugi ran towards his Grandfather's shop. "Don't worry, I had a suspicion that whatever was going on, Cypher would plan to steal the Millenium Items. Three of my friends, including one of the two that you saw, are waiting to rendezvous with me there later. I made sure that he didn't read that part of my mind. "

Reyes, speeding towards the hobby shop with Yugi, asked a really stupid question on the way there, however.

"Hey Yugi, could you hook me up with that girl who you were with? She IS just a female friend of yours, not a sister or a girlfriend, right?"

Sugoroku Mutou was kindly saying goodbye to a few customers that had walked into his hobby shop. They were attractive female teenagers that were into Duel Monsters as well, and Jounouchi was busy checking the phone numbers that he got from them.

"Man, those two girls were pretty damn cute, aye Honda?" the dirty-blonde asked his friend. Honda laughed.

"Hah! Watch, Jou, I bet that they gave you fake phone numbers!."

Jounouchi took the comment a little hard. "What? What the hell do you mean by that?! How could those chicks NOT find someone like me to be attractive?"

The taller of the two teenagers looked away, trying to gesture that he was thinking, and then looked back at Jou, smiling, as if he were ready to tease him with another insult. "Yeah, actually, I think they did. You know how the girls like girly bishounen nowadays… Hahahahahaha…"

Now Jou was especially agitated. "Yo, that's it, I'm gonna beat the sh-t out of you, no one calls me a faggot!"

"Oh shut up, the both of you!" Anzu told them. "We're supposed to be watching out in case that Cypher guy shows up here, and be ready to call the cops and Kaiba for help, so save your energy just in case this person wants a confrontation."

In a twist of irony, as soon as Anzu mentioned Cypher, he came walking through the door. But, his calm and unshaken demeanor was a far cry from the furious and brash attitude that he had displayed in front of Yugi and Reyes.

"Hello… " he quietly said, in his strong voice "I'm looking for a Sugoroku Mutou… is he here?"

==============================

Note: The title name comes from the fact that Cypher means "Sun-Bearer" in another language.

Old Post 03-02-2003 04:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Outcaste Click here to Send Outcaste a Private Message Find more posts by Outcaste Add Outcaste to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

There's LOADS of cursing in this chapter, because I went out of my way to make Joey and Tristan seem really tough. It works pretty well.

Chapter 3: "The Millennium Items Are Now MINE!"

"Oh, am I already so famous?" Cypher grinned sarcastically

"You better not try anything funny!" Sugoroku yelled defensively. "Anzu, go make sure that the Millennium Items are safe!"

"Alright!" she yelled, as she ran to the upper floors of the old man's shop. As Cypher moved into postion to pursue her, Jounouchi and Honda tried hard to hinder his efforts, getting in his way.

"If you want to get those items, you go through us first!" Jou threatened the taller, crimson-haired man. He loosened up, ready to attack his opponent.

"Count me in, Jou, I'll help you fuck this guy up if he tries to gay around." Honda assured his close friend.

But Cypher was not intimidated. "hahahahahahahaha…" he chuckled to himself lightly, his fearsome laugh growing louder. "Ahahahahahah!" he laughed even more. Finally, he roared an insane, terrifying laugh, fazing the two friends. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!--- Don't make me laugh. If I wanted to, I could split your heads open right now with one punch for each of you. But I don't like to kill dumb bitches like you, I'd be glad to keep you around as pets, since I find you two so amusing, hahaha…"

Jou was scared now somewhat, but he had enough. If there was anything that agitated him, it was people who bluffed about how strong they were, and talked so much trash but couldn't back it up. Cypher was somewhat large, but he and Honda handled worse before, taking out an entire gang once, just the two of them. They were unbeatable, there was no way they were going to lose this one.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT!" He roared, as he charged Cypher. He punched at him repeatedly, all of his blows strong enough to dent a steel plate. "Don't just stand there like a fuckin' tree, Honda, help me tag this Bitch!" Jou yelled, frustrated that the guy dodged all of his shots at him, like he saw them coming before they even flew.

Honda quickly tried to hold Cypher back, getting behind him, and trying to keep his arms wound up, so he couldn't move. But to his amazement, the intruder just threw the teenager of himself like a nearly unloaded backpack, as he yelled "Holy Shit!" in amazement. He ended up impacting into Jou, who was readying to actually nail his opponent in the face with a swift right hook. Honda ended up sprawled on the floor and unconscious, his head impacted hard on the ground.

"I told you not to mess with me…" Cypher threatened them, this time with the look of an angry criminal on his face.

Sugoroku had long ran upstairs with Anzu, trying to seek refuge from the menace that plagued his store. He was about to chase them, with his back turned to the floored Jou and Honda… when all of a sudden, he heard the cock of a pistol.

"Hold up... just hold the fuck up, you dumbass…" the blonde-haired Japanese teenager swore at Cypher, as he gained his bearings and began pointing a giant pistol at him. The red-haired man turned around, viewing his enemy's choice of armament.

"Desert Eagle, huh?"

"That's right, you prick. It's an illegal weapon for a guy like me to own. But this isn't some kind of Duel Monsters Duel, this is the real world. And here, you fight your hardest, which includes fighting dirty, or you don't at all, and pay for it with your pride... or your life."

Joey smiled. "Besides, it's all good. You're gonna really fuck everything up if you get those Millenium Items, and I'm going to stop your ass for good..

Cypher smiled. "Glad to know that you understand how this world works. It's exactly like that back in New York, where I come from. But you know, I hope you understand just how pointless it is to use a gun on me."

Jounouchi had enough. "What the hell, can someone really be THAT arrogant? I told you to stop bluffing like that, asshole! You may be strong enough to knock my friend Honda out in one shot, but NO ONE can dodge bullets at this range! YO, SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!" He then pulled the trigger on his weapon. He was all too sure that his bullet would find its target and reduce his powerful presence to a dead corpse on the floor.

Last edited by Outcaste on 03-08-2003 at 04:42 AM

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:40 AM
Outcaste
Cyanide Pill

Chapter 3-2

When the bullet fired then and there, it was Jou who slumped to the floor. He was coughing blood, because with an inhuman dodge of the bullet that fired, followed by one swift blow to his gut, Cypher put the blonde-haired teenager out of commission. He now ended up unconscious, just like his friend.

"What did I tell you, stupid kid…" he insulted, as he reached down to get something from Jou...

Immediately, old man Sugoroku came down, holding what appeared to be a clear-colored box filled with the Millennium Items, save for the Millenium Ring. He pleaded for Jou's and Honda's lives.

"I beg of you, just take these and go. There's no need for such senseless violence and murder, my friend. Now go… leave us alone."

Cypher took the box, and immediately threw it down in anger, after examining it and its contents with the utmost detail. He held the kind old man by the collar of his shirt.

"Don't play with me old man, I know the fake from the real! Now give me the true Millennium Items or else I--- "

"Or else WHAT, you dirty bastard?!?!" Anzu asked, holding the gun that Jounouchi dropped and sticking it to the back of Cypher's head. "Dodge this!"

But as she was about to fire, she suddenly found herself unable to pull the trigger, however. "Wha--- wha--- what's going on?!" she exclaimed in horror. All of a sudden, her arm began to move on its own, and the gun began to point at Yugi's Grandfather, who Cypher now dropped, as he gasped for air. That wasn't all: the rest of Anzu's body was paralyzed, as was Sugoroku's, although he was still allowed to breathe.

"Now... tell me where you're hiding the Millennium Items, nicely and honestly, or else I will have you blow his brains out. Then I'll have you kill your two friends, and then yourself lastly. NOW TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE, OR ELSE I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!"

Anzu resisted his demands, her body still static. "No! Even if we all die, we already called the police, and they're on their way here! There's no way you can get out of this one! That may have just been one gun, and two people that you've psychically taken over, but let's see you handle an entire squad of people prepared to deal with sickos like you!"

The crimson-haired man--- no, presence, began to toy with her mind, as he psychically probed and prodded around it. He could feel her thoughts, her memories, her pet peeves, her dreams, her ideals, her beliefs... even her love for... Yugi...

"It's okay... now I have all the information I need..." Cypher muttered into her right ear from behind her, almost whispering. He quickly went upstairs, unlocking the safe that held the true items. As he smiled, he began to laugh his trademark chuckle yet again. "Well, my dear, I guess that makes you and your friends expendable... but this ought to be fun… may the bloodshed begin! After all, you always wanted to kill old man Mutou for being such a pervert, am I correct?"

The girl was afraid of what was happening, the fact that she would fire on her best friend's grandfather! Even if he was a pervert, who made a couple of attempts on her, she still respected him and didn't want to actually cause his death. But now, the gun in her hand was aimed at the old man: and she slowly pulled the trigger, tears streaking down her face as she closed her eyes and gritted her teeth, turning her head away from him…

Nothing came out… there was only a solitary click… the gun wasn't loaded. Although Sugoroku did end up fainting in total shock, and pee on himself…

Cypher smiled coyly now, a very youthful, cute, caring smile on his face, totally scaring Anzu, as she didn't expect him to do so. "I don't kill people--- I don't kill people if they don't deserve to die." He assured her. "Don't worry, Jou and Honda are fine. And the old man's in a mess... but he's also fine. The spell will wear off in 3 minutes, so you'll be free... but those police officers..."

The trench-coated redhead quickly went up and came down with a certain important wooden box, as the sirens began to wail outside the store. He then yanked the gun from Anzu's hand. "I have the magazine for this thing. I'm just gonna make sure that the officers don't kill me... that's all..."

As 3 police officers rushed into the store, ordering Cypher "FREEZE! PUT YOUR HANDS UP, AND THE GUN DOWN! ", Cypher shot the guns from out of their hands and immediately knocked them all out with a swift spin kick. Then, he picked up their guns, and ran outside, ready to do the same for the remaining officers.

Meanwhile, Yugi and Reyes arrived there to notice Cypher leaving the store, as the cops began to ensue a gunfight with him. Reyes was surprised that the situation had escalated to this level.

"No fucking… way…" Reyes muttered in awe. "He really has lost it… that's it, I'm going to stop him!"

Yugi looked at him and held him back as he was beginning to run towards the scuffle. "No, let the police handle him!"

Reyes thought for a while, and then nodded to Yugi. "But it's not really Cypher I'm worried about… it's the policemen, and your friends…"

The Filipino young man's concerns were well placed: the cops all ended up being disarmed and left unconscious in about 4 seconds. But as Cypher began to flee the scene, he stopped when he noticed Reyes and Yugi.

"Yugi, your friends are fine…" he assured the champion. "But I'm warning you, don't get in my way anymore. And you neither, Rey."

Like a streak of light yet again, he disappeared into the winds…

"That means he has the Millenium Items, this is not good! Damn!" Yugi swore.

But Reyes was not fazed by this. This time, he knew exactly where Cypher was going, he felt it, finally. His powers were awakening.

Turning to the fern-haired duelist, he told him his plan "Yugi... take care of your friends, and I'll call you on your cell phone when I find him. I know where he is right now. For some reason, I can feel him, and I know how he thinks..."

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:42 AM