Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Geu Nyu
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
scooter17

Geu Nyu

i think i'm going to like someone.

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nan geu nyu saeng gak man ha myun, gi boon e jo sseum ni da.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2002 07:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for scooter17 Click here to Send scooter17 a Private Message Find more posts by scooter17 Add scooter17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
I think i'm going to like someone.

LOL]

Old Post 04-07-2002 08:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yah.. noo goo nya? nah yah?.. goo rae nah dah.. nahn dah ahrruh.. dah deul sang cheonee oppa/hyung seng gak hamyun gee boonee jotchee.. nadoo ahrruh sheebal

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-07-2002 10:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
..nadoo ahrruh sheebal

puahahaha, WHATS WITH THE SHIBAL?

Old Post 04-08-2002 11:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

haha i know who it is

Old Post 04-08-2002 09:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scooter17

Geu Nyu

I still didn't get a chance to talk to her. Dawm it, she is not coming online. My friends told me that they would help me out, but they help me out my ass. nuh nae deul myuh nya? nuh nae deul jook eul lae? Anyways, maybe i should just give up. I mean, it's not going to happen anyways like the other times. sigh.......

i will just concentrate on golf from now on. ........

Old Post 04-11-2002 04:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for scooter17 Click here to Send scooter17 a Private Message Find more posts by scooter17 Add scooter17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scooter17

Geu Nyu

HAHAHAHAHA, I got her cell phone number and she has my cell phone number.

My plan worked out.

I'm very happy.

Ha neul eun, na leul buh lee ji ahn at ssuh. HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:40 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

muhhhahhahah jaldwet ddah.. 82 nah junhwa hae sheebal..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-16-2002 10:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scooter17

Geu Nyu

Jo ah ha neun sa lam, bo nae jool joo do al ah yah doi yo.

Old Post 04-22-2002 04:43 PM
micron
all i need is a miracle

scott.
ive merged all your 'guh nyuh' threads. you have to realize that these forums arent private anymore and most of the people here dont know what your talking about.

Old Post 04-22-2002 05:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scooter17

ddae ro neun, jo ah ha neun sa lam, bo nae jool joo do al ah yah doi yo.

Old Post 04-23-2002 06:28 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

J?su?lee is ?ight ? Don? ?no? w?at ?ou a?e t?lk?ng a??ut.

Old Post 04-23-2002 10:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by scooter17
ddae ro neun, jo ah ha neun sa lam, bo nae jool joo do al ah yah doi yo.

aww man?
your letting her go? what happened?

Old Post 04-23-2002 11:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

puahahaha, WHATS WITH THE SHIBAL?

haha he used to alwais sai sheebal on the first forum jusun made

Old Post 04-23-2002 12:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scooter17

I am trying very hard to forget about her. I am trying to get rid of all the feelings towards her. It's hard, it's dawm hard to do that. How can I not think about her when I even see her in my dreams.

I'm really trying hard to just concentrate on golf. Maybe she was the reason why I couldn't concentrate at the games last week.

Anyways, now I am 0 for 3. I liked 3 girls and nothing happened. It didn't even start yet it ended. sigh......

ci pal, sang cheon hyung, eh deul bool luh suh, maek joo ha goo whitecastle sa suh getto drinking e na ha ja.

Old Post 04-25-2002 06:24 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by scooter17
I am trying very hard to forget about her. I am trying to get rid of all the feelings towards her. It's hard, it's dawm hard to do that. How can I not think about her when I even see her in my dreams.

I'm really trying hard to just concentrate on golf. Maybe she was the reason why I couldn't concentrate at the games last week.

Anyways, now I am 0 for 3. I liked 3 girls and nothing happened. It didn't even start yet it ended. sigh......

ci pal, sang cheon hyung, eh deul bool luh suh, maek joo ha goo whitecastle sa suh getto drinking e na ha ja.

hahahha ghetto drinking.. yah ... bulssuh ggeutnah bulyulyagoo? yah sheebal.. ... nuh namja ya yuja ya? .. nuh ddaemoonae hyungee gah maetnal mekju masheejyana.. aye golchee ahppuh.. yae dae gohn ah.. oohree jeebeuroh wah.. ahrattjee?. ohjinguh mukgoo, mekjoo masheegoh geu ruh kae hajya? ok? gukjung hajee marah.. nee hyung ohl gguh nee gah..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-30-2002 11:03 AM
sangxjin

i felt the same way scooter..one of my posts down there somewhere explains it..

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-08-2002 09:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scooter17

jo ah ha neun sa lam, bo nae jool joo do al ah yah doi yo.
geu ri go, sa lang eul al lyu myun, woo ri mo doo duh sal ah bwa yah dwen da goo yo.

Old Post 05-17-2002 04:52 PM