Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Just so lonely
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Just..

Im not sure if this goes here but here goes. Life seems to be getting harder and harder as I get older. Ive done so much for everyone else. But in the end. No one does anything for me. Ive given and given, but somtimes I wish someone would be there for me. MY parents have dunt want anything to do with me anymore. I try my hardest to look on the positive outlook on life, but it just seems so hard. Im thinking by moving to california, all my problems will simply go away. I know now thats not true. I hope something good is waiting for me in california. Right now I have only one friend, my best friend. I just feel like no one is there for me, like im all alone. So i guess im out of here. Its just that everyone who promised me that they would be there for me, totally broke that. I wish one morning I could just wake up and everything would be better, but I know that wont happen, maybe oneday, but just not anytime soon. Life is so hard, but having people there for you, makes it so much easier. Or so thats what ive been told, I wanna know how that is. Its gotten to the point where I dont wanna wake up in the morning. Anyone with advice?
I hope this dont sound weird. but if anyone needs a friend, or feeling like there are going through what i am. you can hit me up on my cell (980-254-8127) and im not worried about pranks, cuz this phone will be terminated in 5 days newaiz. or aim Vahn9584.

Thank You for anyone who took the time to listen,
Mike

Last edited by Hyesungu on 08-22-2003 at 02:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2003 02:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

well hope ur life gets better :]
im sure u'll find that special someone who will keep their promise.

Old Post 08-22-2003 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
well hope ur life gets better :]
im sure u'll find that special someone who will keep their promise.

its not about finding a special someone. its not that at all. Its more like finding satisfaction in my life. Like a feeling of somewhere I can belong. I dunno what im trying to say, its 5 am in the morning

Last edited by Hyesungu on 08-22-2003 at 09:57 AM

Old Post 08-22-2003 09:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

its aight man... theres always more to life than what there is now... thats why people have to explore... if people have to travel in order to explore different things.. then so be it... just be openminded to new things and chalk up all your previous bad relationships as past shit.. your still young.. look forward to new shit. thats it.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-22-2003 09:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

yea your right. I just need to forget about everything behind me and just start building a new life. Thanks man

Old Post 08-22-2003 09:59 AM
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

yo mike...u know i always got ur back. das how it goes u know...u got mine, i got yours. thanks for everything man.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 08-29-2003 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

hmm...well i kinda know how u feel...i mean in my school there is no one i can relate, too. and i feel like i dont really have any true friends because all of my friends r just...blah...i mean in only 14 so i got a while to go and meet new people....but i dont know life is just boring....and people can b so mean sometimes...-_-;; but im starting to get really close to my exchange student...so i kind of have a good friend...its gonna b so hard for me when she has to leave T_T

Old Post 09-03-2003 12:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDandYBsOneLove Click here to Send GDandYBsOneLove a Private Message Find more posts by GDandYBsOneLove Add GDandYBsOneLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

this sounds like one of those "power for living" commercials

Old Post 09-05-2003 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote