Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Language > Korean
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sweetthing

Korean

I would like to learn some korean since that is my heritage...........the caligraphy looks really neat too.
Anybody care to help out or have a suggestion?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2004 04:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetthing Click here to Send sweetthing a Private Message Find more posts by sweetthing Add sweetthing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

take a class for korean at a community college. that prolly won't make you fluent in the language, but at least yu'll learn sumthign and be involved in what yu are interested in.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 02-25-2004 07:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Can you speak it at all? Classes are always helpful. Books can help. I suggest engorging yourself in the korean culture and it's language meaning television, films, music. You'll get a crash course on what the culture is like and be more familiar with the language. It always helps to have a FOB friend who speaks more korean than english also. befriend them. especially the nice, helpful ones. They wont make you feel stupid if your grammar is bad.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-25-2004 09:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sweetthing

Where I live.......the other language that is offered or spoken is Spanish...

Old Post 02-27-2004 06:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetthing Click here to Send sweetthing a Private Message Find more posts by sweetthing Add sweetthing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

korean school... and watch dramas and listen to korean music...

Old Post 03-13-2004 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Go to Korea.

Old Post 03-13-2004 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeeYuri1
Minu's Slave

quote:
Originally posted by sweetthing
Where I live.......the other language that is offered or spoken is Spanish...

I feel u. It's all about spanish here too. The onli azn lang My skool teaches is jpn . I bought sum books to help and I Listen to kpop of course. Hopefully I can become fluent sumday!!Here's a useful site for beginners. ClickHere

Old Post 03-14-2004 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LeeYuri1 Click here to Send LeeYuri1 a Private Message Visit LeeYuri1's homepage! Find more posts by LeeYuri1 Add LeeYuri1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote