Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > Fcuk
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Fcuk

anyone shop there i say they got pretty nice expensive clothes not my style but nice when i 1st saw it i thought it was fuck lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-03-2003 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

the first time i saw that brand at school i thought it was a shirt from hot topic or something.

some of there stuff looksn ice :)
isnt it a british brand?.

Last edited by JuJu on 07-03-2003 at 07:48 AM

Old Post 07-03-2003 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

french connection UK..hm the clothes are ok but not really my type. a bit off my budget too, im cheap

Old Post 07-03-2003 09:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
the first time i saw that brand at school i thought it was a shirt from hot topic or something.

some of there stuff looksn ice :)
isnt it a british brand?.

yeah i thought it was hot topic stuff too, the stuff look ok i guess

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 07-03-2003 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

hahaha wat a coincidence cuz this week i bought 2 new FCUK shirts! i bought a tank top in the French Connection at SoHo dat says "FCUK Wet Dreams" and today, i went to Woodbury Outlet in New York and bought a white shirt dat says "hot as fcuk" i already own 2 other FCUK shirts...... another white one dat says "too busy to fcuk" and a black one dat says "Physical Education FCUK Major"

i'm collectin them all

Old Post 07-04-2003 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
hahaha wat a coincidence cuz this week i bought 2 new FCUK shirts! i bought a tank top in the French Connection at SoHo dat says "FCUK Wet Dreams" and today, i went to Woodbury Outlet in New York and bought a white shirt dat says "hot as fcuk" i already own 2 other FCUK shirts...... another white one dat says "too busy to fcuk" and a black one dat says "Physical Education FCUK Major"

i'm collectin them all

haha that's FCUKing cool! lol i should buy a FCUK shirt but not my style and FCUK its expensive lol:)

Old Post 07-04-2003 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
haha that's FCUKing cool! lol i should buy a FCUK shirt but not my style and FCUK its expensive lol:)

yeah they can be pricey but i got them on sale

Old Post 07-04-2003 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Old Post 07-04-2003 06:25 AM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Old Post 07-04-2003 06:27 AM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

this is the one i have except in white and a girls tank top my bf bought this shirt too so we can match lolz

Old Post 07-04-2003 06:28 AM
eddiee
werD?

why do i keep reading it as fuck

Old Post 07-04-2003 06:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

haha those are nice

Old Post 07-04-2003 07:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
why do i keep reading it as fuck

hahhaa cuz ur supposed to

Old Post 07-05-2003 12:48 AM
JuJu

i went to SF today and i saw all those shirts
there really expensive tho.

i wanted this one it was plain white and it jus said fcuk on it. it was nice

Old Post 07-05-2003 08:42 AM
MellowYellow

Those shirts that are pictured are gay. I can't believe they are turning the brand into a running gag.

I like the t-shirt that chinklilgirl is talking about...except in black with white letters.

Old Post 07-06-2003 06:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

haha yeah its suppose to seem like the word "fuck" but to change things up a bit i guess they switched two letters around? and yeh they have some nice clothes there`

Old Post 07-09-2003 08:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by ibabiExbOrai
haha yeah its suppose to seem like the word "fuck" but to change things up a bit i guess they switched two letters around? and yeh they have some nice clothes there`

no not really.... they didnt change up the letters purposely... the letters stands for the clothing store/brand: F.rench C.onnection of U.nited K.ingdom.... FCUK.

Old Post 07-09-2003 10:29 PM
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

yea..we have a fcuk store here..i think it's at aladin hotel?
but yea...i love reading their phrases..cute~
err..but not my style of clothing either.

Old Post 07-10-2003 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

never heard of fcuk...at first i thought you were cursing at us =P

Old Post 07-12-2003 08:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
never heard of fcuk...at first i thought you were cursing at us =P

haha nah

Old Post 07-12-2003 09:55 AM