Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Sports and Fitness > post your workouts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

post your workouts

mines da football workout....i dun like it tho b/c we do da same damn workouts every monday,wednesday,friday

bench press pyramid:
warm up
-100lb. from max 8reps
+20 5 reps
+20 5 reps
+20 3 reps
+20 3 reps
max
-30 3 reps
-20 5 reps
-20 5 reps
maybe a burn out
ya its crazy thats y i probably jump 80 lbs on bench every year

squats:
warm up
start w/ 5 reps
+10 5 reps
+10 5 reps
+10 3 reps
+10 3 reps

leg curl:
3 sets of 8

lat pull downs:
3 sets of 8

run for 20 minutes after

remember i do da same workouts 3 days a week

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-01-2002 12:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

whoa shiet thats really intense man.. sounds like some serious mass gain workout! thats pretty crazy tho squatting 3 days .. 1 day a week already leaves my legs feeling like they were shot and run over with a truck

I do a 4 days per week split routine - 3 days on one day off type thing. I like to group them into chest/biceps, back/triceps, shoulders/legs with abs finishing every workout.

I'm on a heavy eccentric training program (so heavier weights-less reps- emphasizing the negative motion).. but I switch it to a 10reps x 10sets volume workout every couple weeks, cuz otherwise ur body gets used to what your doing and you start to stagnate/plateau.

Old Post 06-01-2002 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

but....damn 10 reps x 10 sets?

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i figured u be da 1st 2 reply...
ya it's pretty damn intense...i see this kid pukin blood after a set of bench and he still goes...

well thats lite squats tho...
we used to squat 2 days out of 5 days a week weight training and we did at least 8 sets of squats each day....that shits hard....well it pays off in the end

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:09 AM
neXt

yeah the 10x10 gives u a huge pump afterwards haha feels good

arent you still sore tho sometimes from ur previous workout? cuz my legs usually need ltosa recovery time from the squats and deadlifts.. but then again i dont got the strongest legs :huh:

oo thank God I'm not part of any sports teams

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

do u take creatine then? cuz i hear its becoming commonplace amongst players in hs and college football

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:24 AM
bigChubuff

no i dont....but ya it is really common in sports....i c kids takin steroids too

and u would get used 2 squattin if u keep doin em....and u kno squats probably one of da mos important lifts since it releases testorones through out your body

Last edited by bigChubuff on 06-01-2002 at 05:44 AM

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:32 AM
MellowYellow

whoa that sounds..... intense....... damg i can't even benchpress... the bar... i can do it 10 times... but that's IT...

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

hmm If a girl does enuff bench pressing, I wonder if they could make it bounce/dance when they flex? aha.. not that it would turn me on

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:38 AM
bigChubuff

ya mann there was already a topic about that shiz

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:42 AM
neXt

haha interesting

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:43 AM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

stretching
1000 crunches per day...yes it can be done
then a light jog...but that's in the morning

at night
35 lbs.
15 - 5 reps
10 - 5 reps
5 - 5 reps

20-30 push-ups (diamond and regular)

that's it.

Old Post 06-01-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i cant squat at all, my knees cant take it. i dont even know how i messed them up. it sucks. nowadays, i just do crunches and various types of pushups everyday, how many depends on how lazy i am that day. i dont have time to hit the gym anymore.

Old Post 06-01-2002 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote