Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > death in school
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
castle outsider

death in school

yesterday morning before zero period, sarah, a girl who i share three classes with, was walking to school and was unfortunately struck by a car. the incident was a hit and run, so only a few people saw what actually happened and no one could see who it was. later sometime at 5pm that day she passed away.

i just wanted to ask if anything like this ever happened to you guys before and how did you deal with it

i didnt really know her. she had just moved here from new york a couple of months before school began. i did talk to her a few times though when we were in the same discussion group for english. what makes me angry is that the driver who hit her took off

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-16-2003 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

we never had a hit n run at my school before.. at least none that i know of...

but last year a girl died because she had a brian tumor...

Old Post 10-17-2003 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

hmm..i've never heard of a hit and run at school, although there has been a couple of deaths of people i know that went to my school. the first one was in 7th grade. this guy that i went to elementary school with hung himself in his room. he was adopted, and his sister found him. then in 8th grade, this girl that had leukemia died. she was in my spanish class, but i've known her for 2 years. a lot of the guys in that class would make fun of her. i tried to help her out because i noticed that one of her legs was messed up. i went to her funeral with a couple of my other friends that knew her. that same year, my favorite teacher's wife died from lung cancer. they both smoked. it was so sad, he was grumpier than usual, i couldn't look him in the eyes after that. a year later, he was diagnosed with lung cancer as well. then, in 9th grade, one of the foreign language teachers was on one of the planes that crashed into the twin towers. then, there was this guy i knew that died from falling off some rocks at Red Rock. a friend of his dared him to climb some rocks, and i guess he lost his balance. thing is, his 'friend' called the police after he ran off. i don't even think he went to his funeral. he must feel horrible. that guy was only 18. =T

Old Post 10-17-2003 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

we had a student hit by a car who was talking to a party with his girlfriend. He got hit by the back by can but the driver stayed with him, he was walking in the dark at a blind corner. He died later that nite i believe.

I may have messed up the story some how... but i'm not sure

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 10-17-2003 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

awww.. that's soo sad :[

i dun think we had one.. that i noe of. but we did have this one guy who got killed by a gang.. i didn't really noe him.. actually i didn't even noe him at all.. but yeaa.. that was still pretty sad :[

Old Post 10-17-2003 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

the girl wasnt hit at school but was hit while she was wlaking to school. even though i probably only said a few sentences to her, i still felt really sad when they announced this

last year a fob was beat up and was sent to the hospital. the bad part was, that the school used racial profiling and arrested more than 20 people in our school taht looked like asian gangsters..none of them were ever involved though

Old Post 10-17-2003 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

it was on the news too..theres a link to it on the left when the page loads

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/2560694/detail.html

Old Post 10-17-2003 07:04 AM
keyx1o6

Four people from the class of 2004 at bronx science died while I was a senior...

Old Post 10-17-2003 08:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote