Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > i cant get this grl to like me
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SEePooPiESUU

Talking i cant get this grl to like me

omfg... i cant get this girl to like me. umm.. i cant speak to people i like and when i sit next to them i sit unfortable. When i am talkin to a normal girl i make mad funny jokes. and tgo this girl i like i seem serious and not attracting lolz.. well im kinda dumbfounded cuz our 7th grade is pretty wierd.. slapping eachothers buts, pulling down pants,hugging,jumping on eachother,sometimes grindin, and laying down next to each other talkin and laughing.. only about 6 boys/pimps
so can u help me?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2003 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SEePooPiESUU Click here to Send SEePooPiESUU a Private Message Find more posts by SEePooPiESUU Add SEePooPiESUU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

what? you want us to talk to her online or some sort?

"oh, hello there, you know that guy? he's realllly funny!.. and attractive!"

Old Post 10-23-2003 02:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

wowwwwww.... 7th grade.. such a long time ago. which makes you... twelve? which makes you... A BABY!~ go learn something and make something of yourself.. THEN the girls will come.. trust me.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-23-2003 07:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

Re: i cant get this grl to like me

quote:
Originally posted by SEePooPiESUU
our 7th grade is pretty wierd.. slapping eachothers buts, pulling down pants,hugging,jumping on eachother,sometimes grindin, and laying down next to each other talkin and laughing..

sounds like one heck of an orgy

Old Post 10-23-2003 09:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

lol~ u guys r only in 7 th grade...i mean im only in 9 th im not that much older...but ur young, give it some time hehe no need to rush to grow up!! right? haha

Old Post 10-23-2003 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDandYBsOneLove Click here to Send GDandYBsOneLove a Private Message Find more posts by GDandYBsOneLove Add GDandYBsOneLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SEePooPiESUU

lol

um... thankz lol.. HAHAHA

Old Post 10-23-2003 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SEePooPiESUU Click here to Send SEePooPiESUU a Private Message Find more posts by SEePooPiESUU Add SEePooPiESUU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i dont think that you can force someone to like you

Old Post 10-24-2003 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
i dont think that you can force someone to like you

sez you.

havent u seen crouching tiger hidden dragon. just steal someone's comb.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-24-2003 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
sez you.

lol o yeaaa haha..how could i forget about that one, no wonder nothing works out for me.

then again..if it was the same girl..i prob end up dead haha

Old Post 10-24-2003 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
sez you.

lmfao.

Look here KID...

sounds like we can't help you.

you're on your own here buddy.

but...

yea no you're pathetic. What exactly were you trying to imply by saying that your 7th grade is a. full of girls and b. a freakin orgy? If you're only problem is being "shy" then all the advice i can give you is "get over it". especially in 7th grade, girls will come and go... probably even in high school and college. So just loosen up... you miss this one maybe you'll catch the next one? I suppose i can't judge the importance of this girl but from what you're saying.... which is nothing OF this girl.... she's not that important. What you really want is to be the biggest pimp on the block.

"How can I get ALL the girls to be horny for me?"

that would have probably made more sense with the info you presented us with.

Old Post 10-24-2003 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hojugirl
life for her is...

hmm

Well... next time u see her.. have this thing in mind..
"NAh i dont like her now.."
So.. u can start to be more funny wid her..
LIKE.. for example. if ur hearts pumping when u see her..
Be like.. "Nah.. why am i pumping for? Its nothing.. and stupid.."

(?? is tis helping u.?) hmm~

Just show small signs that u like her..
Girls usually fall if the guy doesnt give up on her..
^^

Old Post 10-26-2003 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hojugirl Click here to Send hojugirl a Private Message Find more posts by hojugirl Add hojugirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

are u talking about a particular girl?... bcause what ur writing about is about people

people in my grade when we were in 7th starting do all of that touchy feely goofy things ur talking about, don't find it that weird. Why try to make someone love/like u, u can't force someone too... unless ur like ken versus ryu... lol. Why not like a "normal girl", someone u actually can talk to, what u have is a crush if it's someone u cant

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 10-26-2003 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote