Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > little hot import night pictures
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

little hot import night pictures

too lazy to scan them all -_- lol AND FOR SOME REASON NO ONE TOLD ME MY HAIR WAS STICKING OUT OF MY HAT T-T and it was hot -_-

my new binder wooo

niggoreanboi has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2003 05:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Re: little hot import night pictures

of there goes my hair -_-

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 04-07-2003 at 05:41 AM

Old Post 04-07-2003 05:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

haha GO ALEX!! hehe ^^ cutie pie haha

Old Post 04-07-2003 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Old Post 04-07-2003 05:42 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Old Post 04-07-2003 05:44 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

eww everything is bad quality lol o well look at the pieces of hair

i'm done i'm to lazy to to post more -_-;

Old Post 04-07-2003 05:45 AM
Chinesegrl

hahaha see you had fun haha my sis and brother would have raced down there and you would have to take some pics with her hahaha

Old Post 04-07-2003 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

o shit hyun HAHHAHA

Old Post 04-07-2003 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

hah!! AWWW ... soo cute ..

you look so young in that one pic where you ... molded ... yourself to that model in that turquoise bikini halter top! hah ...

good goin!

Old Post 04-07-2003 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kangg fu

danggg

dangg man that is crazy...it must have been alot of fun being there...and nikki cash is pretty famous in the import scene...lucky you...haha but im gonna make you jealous...i met her too and got a kiss from her...alright i didnt so sue me

Old Post 04-07-2003 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kangg fu Click here to Send kangg fu a Private Message Find more posts by kangg fu Add kangg fu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

whoaaaa pimpin with tha ladies of tha import scene!! damnnn AL!!

Old Post 04-07-2003 06:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

WHOA ALEX!!! WAY TO GO!! The best thing is that you look so relaxed in the pics, not like over excited cos of the hot babes!! you PIMP!

Old Post 04-07-2003 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

hahahhaa nice job alex! looks like u had the time of ur life! lolz!

Old Post 04-07-2003 01:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

thats wat im talking about ALEX!!!!!! i told u pictures were better!!!!! haha...yo...the last pic...that rx-7 is sexier than the girl. haha....

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 04-07-2003 03:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
hahahhaa nice job alex! looks like u had the time of ur life! lolz!

yea i was like an 6 year old in a cady store

nikki cash i see her around sometimes cause her boyfriend lives near my friend's sister's boyfriend house so when we go we see her sometimes

Old Post 04-07-2003 04:29 PM
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
WHOA ALEX!!! WAY TO GO!! The best thing is that you look so relaxed in the pics, not like over excited cos of the hot babes!! you PIMP!

i bet on the inside of him
hesl ike

*boinG!!

Old Post 04-07-2003 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
i bet on the inside of him
hesl ike

*boinG!!

shhhh...

Old Post 04-07-2003 11:21 PM
Rome0Ls4ever

DUD.....u know alot of HOT ass girls......"what a player"

Old Post 04-08-2003 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Rome0Ls4ever
DUD.....u know alot of HOT ass girls......"what a player"

lol no no no lol
but damn i wish i could of tooken pics with models i wanted to take pics with ie natasha yi sasha singleton rowena galam -_-

Old Post 04-08-2003 01:15 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

::drools:: damn u Alex.. u lucky dawg u

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 04-08-2003 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote