Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Bay Area JSL Meet
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Red face Bay Area JSL Meet

man stupid disposable camera had no good shots T_T they all came out too bright and most of them had me and susan and susan and soo and soo and me T_T only 9 came out good T_T i'm sorry you guys. i'm sorry susan only got 4 pics with you in them T-T me ahn hae T_T

i'll put up the link once i uploaded them

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2003 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

*sigh i'm sorry bu i'm not photogenic puahahaha i'm ugly puahaha! >.<

but hey you can always look at the fine girl susan and soo ^_^ there's marvin in 3 pics and soo's step sis iris didn't wanna be in the pic she could of tooken my place -___-

http://www.geocities.com/dorkyalex/jslmeet.html

Old Post 01-06-2003 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

yay! finally da pics! lol
wow u guys looked like u had fun ^^
ish there more pics? post more!

Old Post 01-06-2003 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

hey cool...you guys mustve had a really nice time..hehe nice pictures

Old Post 01-06-2003 05:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
yay! finally da pics! lol
wow u guys looked like u had fun ^^
ish there more pics? post more!

-___- i poted y there wenr' more pics i bought a cheap camera T_______T

Old Post 01-06-2003 05:57 AM
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
-___- i poted y there wenr' more pics i bought a cheap camera T_______T

oh.. sorry i didnt read it yet. :(

Old Post 01-06-2003 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
oh.. sorry i didnt read it yet. :(

YEA T_T MY BAD JSLERS

Old Post 01-06-2003 06:02 AM
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

HEY my hands weren't shakey!
and besides... i didn't wanna be in the picture... cuz didn't want my scrawny ass to ruin the purdy pictures ya know?
(putting the paper bag on her head)

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Last edited by Mash1mar0 on 01-06-2003 at 07:07 AM

Old Post 01-06-2003 06:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

woo hoo! i was lookin forward to these!!!

aww!! everybody looks so happy ... like they been friends forever!! soo and susan look like best friends!!

awwwwww!! ..

whoo hoo soo and alex!! holdin hands .. chhyyyooowww! :snickers: hehe ... tooo cute!!!

hah.. you guys look tired at the jack in the box for some reason!

heh .. well proud of all ya'll for actually makin it happen!!

cant wait for next jsl meet! [ whereevers its takin place ]

and mashimaro .. you should've just taken pics! =P no worries

Old Post 01-06-2003 07:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

haha awesome.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-06-2003 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

nice pics everybody.

thanx huby40

Old Post 01-06-2003 07:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

sang cheon shoulda come ....i tried to get him to get up here but no go...next time sc will be there

Old Post 01-06-2003 08:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah.. maybe.. but if i drive my ass all the way up there i expect a parade or something.. ten hours is a lot. d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-06-2003 08:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

awwww the pics are so cute!!! did u guys have fun???? wat else did u guys do??? ALEX HOLDING HANDS WIT A GIRL?!?!?!!? *gasp!* lolz!!! awww now i want to go to a jsl get-together...... but no one lives in CT but me!!

Old Post 01-06-2003 02:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

YAY finally ahaha ice skating is fun
did you guys have fun ?? hope so man i wanna go ~!

Old Post 01-06-2003 03:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

awwwww how cuteeee =X i wish i coulda gone.! it looked os FUN and koool!!! xDDD haha. ;D

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 01-06-2003 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

ahaha! i look so high in those pictures... omfg~ LoL! well dat sux about da camera Alex! i told you that the cheap wun was all weird in da beginning! with its lyk 8 clicks~ thx fuh posting them! =) and yia it was fun! we gotta do it again sumtym! N yia... i mayd alex hold my hand... cuz if i didn hold something i would hab fell~ but also cuz alex is soooo irresistable! kekeke isnt dat rah Susan? and Marvin N Iris didn come join us in da ice skating part... punks! hehe but it was koo~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 01-06-2003 06:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

page not loading -_-;;

Old Post 01-06-2003 06:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

haha, awesome pics people, that was cool that the get together finally happened, hopefully next time more people will be there

Old Post 01-06-2003 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

whys alex in like..almost every picture LOL jk jk
looked like fun...wish i went

Old Post 01-06-2003 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote