Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Next PP Contest!!
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tea
Official Pothead

man ten's gif file makes me laugh
there that one pose where its like...im gonna hypnotize u

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-05-2002 08:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

quote:
Originally posted by tea
man ten's gif file makes me laugh
there that one pose where its like...im gonna hypnotize u

hahaha... I know which one your talking about... I did those pose by random.. without thinking.. cuz that haduri program only gives you only 5 secs to do your next pose.. and im like frolicking trying to figure out what looks hardcore.. haha I admit! some look pretty fruity!

Old Post 08-05-2002 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tengoku Click here to Send Tengoku a Private Message Find more posts by Tengoku Add Tengoku to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

But yeah guys.. maybe you guys should vote for the one that gave the most effort! MC looks pretty hardcore! Tony looks like a closet gangsta... that dood will go savage on you, just doesnt look like it on the outside, but you can sense it!

Old Post 08-05-2002 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tengoku Click here to Send Tengoku a Private Message Find more posts by Tengoku Add Tengoku to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

closet gangsta?? HAHAHA
i odnt even dress like that in real life...i go with stuff from banana republic and shit

Old Post 08-05-2002 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

quote:
Originally posted by tea
closet gangsta?? HAHAHA
i odnt even dress like that in real life...i go with stuff from banana republic and shit

Yeah! see thats why your a "closet" gangsta.... you dress casual to fool people.. but once you come out of the closet then you'll be thuggin it... hahaha... thats why you should win!

Old Post 08-05-2002 10:43 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I \fi/nd \there,'s \this \reablbly \coobl \co/ntest \to \joi/n \blut, \it,'s \the \deadbli/ne \a/nd \i \do/nt \hav;e \a \weblca.m \a/nd \.my \eybloard \is \.messed \up.m

Dfa.m.mit \dfa.m.mit \dfa.m.mit \d.fa.m.mit

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

whoa new style of typin hehe

Old Post 08-06-2002 09:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
I \fi/nd \there,'s \this \reablbly \coobl \co/ntest \to \joi/n \blut, \it,'s \the \deadbli/ne \a/nd \i \do/nt \hav;e \a \weblca.m \a/nd \.my \eybloard \is \.messed \up.m

Dfa.m.mit \dfa.m.mit \dfa.m.mit \d.fa.m.mit

haha too bad

isnt today the deadline?

Old Post 08-06-2002 10:35 PM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

messa think contest is ober

Old Post 08-07-2002 02:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

nope... the contest ends tonight... so post post post! and ill put up the thread with the poll tomorrow! =]

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-07-2002 04:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JunIoR_SouLjeR

HoLLa FronT...(damn i love that saying)...haha

well here's my pic up in herre

visit my xanga webpage at CLICK HERE NOW!!!

Name: James Kim aka...Jay-Maz
D.O.B.: April 13, 1987
Dislikes: hatas...most of kp.com people...grls that are hard to get

BTW...i dont dress like this everyday...when im out with friends i do but during regular school days i dress semi suit shit...you know got the dress shirt going on with dress pants and suede shoes and shit...the real gangsta not yangach style

Old Post 08-07-2002 05:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JunIoR_SouLjeR Click here to Send JunIoR_SouLjeR a Private Message Visit JunIoR_SouLjeR's homepage! Find more posts by JunIoR_SouLjeR Add JunIoR_SouLjeR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

okkie... im not gunna be able to post the thread tomorrow until like... late tomorrow night so ill post it now...
JunIoR_SouLjer will be the last contestant...

Old Post 08-07-2002 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by tea

haha too bad

isnt today the deadline?

Yeah \blut \i \hav;e/nt,' \blee/n \chec \i/ng \out the \pp \foru.m \that \.much \a/nd \just \foud/n \out \ablout \this \/now.m \O \weblbl \i \do/nt,' \hav;e \a \weblca.m \a//nyway.m

Old Post 08-08-2002 02:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

doode..fix your damn keyboard..hahaah

Old Post 08-08-2002 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
doode..fix your damn keyboard..hahaah

real talk haha buy a new one

Old Post 08-08-2002 02:51 AM
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

heRE WE go fOr noThin lol

XxeggykissesxX has attached this image:

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 08-13-2002 11:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

awww... the contest votes are already in! ur pretty though~ =D

Old Post 08-13-2002 10:53 PM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by XxeggykissesxX
heRE WE go fOr noThin lol

:omg: ur giving me d finger

Old Post 08-13-2002 10:54 PM