Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Me
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
[B]

HAHAHA, GOOD one . You are blind if you think that everyone in the world has the same standards
of intellect as you do. Think about it, i am obviously much more intelligent than you, so i probably have
higher standards for intelligence than you do. I would most probably measure myself among other people my
age for an assessment of whether or not i, or they are smart. Now, you being much older than me, and coming
off as a middle schooler, with middle school intelligence certainly makes me dub you stupid. Sure, you are
smart to someone in the world, not to me though. I think you would fit in much better with people monkeys.
Then you could finally seem smart to something (i.e. the monkeys would think you were smart since any human
is smarter than a monkey pretty much). Anyway, who's the blind one? ("still you!")

I definitely don't think that everyone in teh world has the same standards of intellect as I do. Oh, and about you thinking that I should fit in with monkeys.....your opinion! As I had said before....garciaas does not give a FUCK what you think!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

what the hell
i thought you were asian all this time

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
Oh, and about you thinking that I should fit in with monkeys.....your opinion! [/B]

no shit, that's why I am the one who said it. Obviously, whatever i say is my own opinion. Do i have to proclaim every thing i say as opinon for you to understand? And, watch this counter...what you said was in fact only YOUR opinion, and i do not give a FUCK what you say. So, now that i have countered, where are we now? dumbass

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 04-09-2005 at 12:03 AM

Old Post 04-09-2005 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
what the hell
i thought you were asian all this time

I knew at least SOMEONE would have thought that I was asain. Why? only asians allowed here?

Old Post 04-09-2005 06:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]no shit, that's why I am the one who said it. Obviously, whatever i say is my own opinion. Do i have to proclaim every thing i say as opinon for you to understand?

Nope! Your like heaven, man! Just ANOTHER mission accomplished!

Old Post 04-09-2005 06:56 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
I knew at least SOMEONE would have thought that I was asain. Why? only asians allowed here?

"The reason you cannot see is because you are BLIND"...haha, honestly, this is an asian based forum, so probably people will think you are asian. I would think anyone would be able to piece together that jigsaw puzzle.

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-09-2005 07:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
"The reason you cannot see is because you are BLIND"...haha, honestly, this is an asian based forum, so probably people will think you are asian. I would think anyone would be able to piece together that jigsaw puzzle.

I knew this was an asian based forum all along! I mean.....just look at the name.....ju-sun-lee, which is very "Asian." Look at the pictures.........the "anime" forum.........It's all there! So then you may say......then why did I ask such an ignorant, pathetic question........I do have a reason........but I wish for it not to be stated in this thread

Old Post 04-12-2005 10:54 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

everyone understands the simpleton reason for your idiotic question. It was a stupid point, that had its basis on inferior and stupid premise.

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-12-2005 11:38 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
everyone understands the simpleton reason for your idiotic question. It was a stupid point, that had its basis on inferior and stupid premise.

You started wrong.......and you ENDED wrong!

Old Post 04-13-2005 08:47 PM
MellowYellow

quote:
Thank GOD that that's actually not MY pix! NO WAY was I going to put MY pix on this site or anywhere else!

In THAT case...

quote:
[Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter [/i]
7. Can I post up a picture of somebody that is not me?
Yes, if you state TRUTHFULLY who they are. Don't make up something, because it will eventually kick you in the arse.

Besides the drama that's going on in this thread if you did post up a picture of someone claiming it was you when it wasn't... this thread should have been closed a while ago. (Even though I have a feeling that those pictures are actually of you) Either way no convo-ing. Dan having too much fun. SangCheon where are you? Eddie?

Stop the madness. And why can't garcias quote right? ^^;;

And whoever that is has big boobs. My small boobed asian self is jealous. haha. Well not really. 5 feet tall and size D's don't sound as fun to me. lol. It wouldn't hurt if I were B's. B's would be nice. Full A's would be nice too. heehee

Old Post 04-13-2005 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

To tell you the truth, I don't know if I'm pro or con! My mom is con and my dad is pro! Don't you think I'd be confused? For now, I'll say that I'm con. Convince me then, to believe that human murdering is O.K.

That's called a lack of free thought, and no, i would not think you would be confused and neither would i.

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-14-2005 12:22 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
In THAT case...

Besides the drama that's going on in this thread if you did post up a picture of someone claiming it was you when it wasn't... this thread should have been closed a while ago. (Even though I have a feeling that those pictures are actually of you) Either way no convo-ing. Dan having too much fun. SangCheon where are you? Eddie?

Stop the madness. And why can't garcias quote right? ^^;;

And whoever that is has big boobs. My small boobed asian self is jealous. haha. Well not really. 5 feet tall and size D's don't sound as fun to me. lol. It wouldn't hurt if I were B's. B's would be nice. Full A's would be nice too. heehee

poor susan atleast when you run you won't get knocked out and come with two black eyes from your tits *geegle geegl*

Old Post 04-14-2005 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

I'm still here... lurking.. and waiting.

I think those are her pictures.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-14-2005 09:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MellowYellow
[B]

That IS my pix! See, I knew you wouldn't get my mission.....

Old Post 04-15-2005 03:22 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
In THAT case...

I'm 5'4! By the way, I'm not a size D! I'm B! I know......you probably got confused......."B" and "D" can get confusing (for some people "not me") at times!

Old Post 04-15-2005 03:26 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
I'm still here... lurking.. and waiting.

I think those are her pictures.

Of course!

Old Post 04-15-2005 03:28 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:

That IS my pix! See, I knew you wouldn't get my mission..... [/B]

You're stupid.

doo doo head.

Old Post 04-18-2005 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MellowYellow
[B]

That IS my pix! See, I knew you wouldn't get my mission.....

everyone knew the whole time. For one, why would anyone spend so much time trying to argue with me and defending someone else's picture. Your a book that everyone can read, with lots pictures and little words, filled with fantastic dragons but never anything real.

-Cromwell

Old Post 04-19-2005 03:41 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]everyone knew the whole time. For one, why would anyone spend so much time trying to argue with me and defending someone else's picture.

You must have a cold heart. Wouldn't you defend a picture of a loved one? Let's say......a brother......sister.......parent?

Old Post 04-20-2005 10:51 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Your a book that everyone can read, with lots pictures and little words, filled with fantastic dragons but never anything real.

What a stupid comment! EVERYONE is a book! Some being quite interesting........others adventurous.........some devastating. It doesn't matter what type it is.......everybody's book is REAL! Mine is very real, but I suppose you would say that mine is "never anything real." HAH! As I had said before, you don't KNOW me and I don't know YOU! How can you make that conclusion if you don't even know my life story? You jump to conclusions WAY to quickly! I guess it's due to "first impressions." and if you didnt' know......first impressions are often MISLEADING!

Old Post 04-20-2005 10:56 PM