Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Me
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

BTW, comments of racist nature ie "i thought ___ girls were naturally bitchy" are not acceptible. [/B]

Wow! I didn't even know that that's not acceptable! Silly me.....I guess I didn't read enough!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2005 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
[B][b]

oooh, ok. So girls that do not have hips have an ugly shape. i see, but i thought you do not tell people
they are ugly, and you just said that you thought that girls who have no hips have an ugly shape, making
them partially ugly.

In my perspective, beauty is ALL in the face! That's why to me....if I think a girl doens't have any hips doesn't necessarily means that she's ugly. If I think that a girl has a pretty face but not a good body, I still think she's pretty. Get it?

Old Post 04-08-2005 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B][b]

Hips are not the defining characteristic of a woman.
Your contradictions are annoying.

You mean....it's not the ONLY defining characteristics of a woman!

Old Post 04-08-2005 10:40 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Your contradictions are annoying.

Your perception, dude!

Old Post 04-08-2005 10:41 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B][b]

Ah, so you moved from one pop scene to another pop scene (pop-rap scene is - of course - a pop scene). Top
10 listener, everything about you tells me how average you are.

Nope, wrong bud....I'm not a "top 10 listener". I don't have cable! I listen to them (especially eminem) because their music is REAL. Everything that eminem sings about is REAL.

Old Post 04-08-2005 10:43 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B][b]

oh... . My mistake, hahahaha

Yeah! Make sure you LEARN from it!

Old Post 04-08-2005 10:46 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B][b]

what a clever joke, what tv show did you hear it on?

As I had said before.....I don't have cable! I only watch TV if I go to someone's house for more than an hour and I HARDLY go to people's house!

Old Post 04-08-2005 10:48 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B][b]

another good one, damn, she's on fire.

I know!

Old Post 04-08-2005 10:53 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B][b]

Why did you say in your first post that these pictures are not you, but then you respond to everything wiht
"my" and such words speaking as if it is you in the picture, furthermore you care enough to respond to
everything i said hahaha.

This was supposed to be said from the very beginning of this thread, I just didn't want to (for some reason, don't remember): garciaas does not give a FUCK what you think. Little did you know, upon reading this thread, you have JUST kissed her ass. If you don't like it.......you can just ______ my _______ _______.

Old Post 04-08-2005 10:58 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Why did you say in your first post that these pictures are not you, but then you respond to everything wiht
"my" and such words speaking as if it is you in the picture, furthermore you care enough to respond to
everything i said hahaha.

Turst me.....you DON'T want to know! Mission accomplished! (thanx 2 u)

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:00 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

you're a contradiction time bomb that goes off ever 5 seconds of your waking life. [/B][/QUOTE]

EXACTLY! just another MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:02 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]

This is irrelevent to everything. No need for me to even answer further than this.

Then why did you?

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:06 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]

oh i see. Thank you for telling me dumbass.

Wow! I was waiting for this.....the time when you would finally admit that you're a dumbass!

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:09 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Ohhh!!! how clever of you girly. See your mom for a pat on the back later.

This is irrelevent to everything. No need for me to even answer further than this. I wonder though, when
did you have this obvious thought in your lifetime? I know that most people think about it when they are
very young, but for you...did it take maybe until you were 22, 23 to think of this brilliant philisophical
debacle? Or more likely, someone just told you about it. That's where most people get that idea from, it's
even where i got it from, we were told that in school growing up, most of us were. I forsee you not being
able to own up to your own lack of individual thought though in this case. I think you are going to say
that you thought of this on your own, that it is your own thought, and that no one told you this before you
thought it yourself. And, if that is the case, then i will just laugh, nothing one can do to make the
deluded believe in reality. It's a hard task that i am not going to undertake.

oh i see. Thank you for telling me dumbass.

[/b]

i see, so you learned this from your talk with god? or perhaps through intense research? Obviously, i know
what you are trying to say. No need to respond further than this though, as i said: irrelevent.

stop flattering yourself. I am not lucky that you do not feel like saying anything. If you hate coming
back at people, then you do a lot of what you do not like a lot ("OH! THAT was not me coming back, you
don't know me, and if you did you would know when i come back or not [insert emoticon], trust me, you're
lucky i don't come back at you!"), all in all, a fraction of infinity is still infinity (aaqthree, alchemist
do not be tempted to respond to that! i am aware of different ideas about infinity). A fraction of
infinity is still infinity, means that you partially coming back is still you coming back in all, even now
you just came back at me, see? Or should i send you a coloring book where you can color your way to the
secret? Maybe connect the dots would be better.

Obviously, YOU didn't get it.

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:11 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]

Do you not know how to take responsibility for yourself? Yes, yes obviously you are "just mentioning" your
mom, or wahtever you want to say. I just have noticed that everytime someone has conflict with you, you
chalk it up to anything but yourself.

I sure know how to take care of myself. In fact, I take care of my FAMILY! I make all 3 meals for my parents and siblings. I clean the house, my parents BORROW money from ME so that they can eat everyday! My mom owes me more than $500.00!

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:15 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B
how open-minded we both are, i think we should start with what you think about human murdering. I think
it's ok, do you? And, if you do not, then wow, you are sooo close-minded!

To tell you the truth, I don't know if I'm pro or con! My mom is con and my dad is pro! Don't you think I'd be confused? For now, I'll say that I'm con. Convince me then, to believe that human murdering is O.K.

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:18 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B] Obviously, you do not
think you are either, and you keep your self-esteem up by adapting your definition of what "real beauty" is.

As I had said before.....I USED TO think so! That was LONG time ago!

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:21 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]

the fuck are you talking about? Stallions are always meant in reference as a connotation to how magnificent
and beautiful they are...never about whether it has skinny legs, good eyes, pretty feet...,etc. That was a
horrible riposte.

Ahhh.....thanks a LOT! Without you, my mission wouldn't have been accomplished!

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:23 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]

This is called a contradiction http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=contradiction

Exactly! Boy o boy are you helping accomplish my various missions here in this thread!

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:25 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]
dude, i can handle shit. You grant yourself much credit on your and your affiliations power to do things on
other people taht you do not even know. baseless. Obviously, from the way you behave, you have never met
someone like me, so you would have no idea how i would react to whatever your oh so powerful parents could
do. I thought you were 25...you still go to your parents to deal with problems like this? i mean, it is
obvious you cannot hold your own, so i suppose it should be logical that a child would still go to the
parent for help. Nevermind, i figured it out.

You think you can handle shit! Maybe if you come over here and stay 3 months at our home with my parents in it and you do "o.k", then MAYBE you CAN handle shit. Just because I mention "parents" doesn't mean that I'm a child, teenager etc. I don't go to my parents for help...they come to ME for help!

Old Post 04-08-2005 11:29 PM