Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Hi
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

can y'alls feel all da love in this thread? lol

neways....the girl in the pic is cute :D

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2004 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devils night

thanks. but the girl using my picture is a fake ass. that's me n she's trying to use MY pix of ME, to try n get some dude's attenchion n yo look u better take MY pix OFF your profile thing and get your own!!!!!

Old Post 01-18-2004 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for devils night Click here to Send devils night a Private Message Visit devils night's homepage! Find more posts by devils night Add devils night to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

you're welcome :) heh. yea, I read your post. just didn't remember your name was Misty when I posted and was too lazy to go back and find ehhe.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-18-2004 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

this is pretty funny

Old Post 01-19-2004 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

I suppose I will give this a peice of my mind. First of all, Jaky get a life. I find it rather strange how you return to the forums when this "misty" does, and also weird that I click to find your homepage like you said doesnt work. I also looked at the other picture you put up, you look notihng like my friend. So I beleive it is "You" who is trying to be fake. You and Jaky are little kids, please grow up, saying "Faggot" doesnt hurt my feelings. I have nothing against homosexuals, and what David (I beleive that is your name physcosnowman, if not I apologize) is true. I however am no homosexual, I do have a girlfriend. I cant beleive how you still havent gotten over this, you have nothing to worry about, I am the one left with $3,000 phone bills and the feeling of a pedophile since you lied to me about your age. You used the shit out of me. But you were just a lesson, and I learned from that big time. MARVIN! HEY MARVIN if you see this, man i should have listen to you, haha. Now I got a girl who asks for nothing except to be with me. She isnt physcotic, liar, and total nut like you. So did those gang members ever find you and assasin you like you said? haha Well this thread is rather funny, I came back to jsl to try to help keep it running, not to come back to this kind of crap. So like I said before, please get over it.

EDIT: Ive seen jusun say this a few times around the forums, so lemme quote him "Shove a banana up yours"

Last edited by UGNUSEYH on 01-19-2004 at 07:00 AM

Old Post 01-19-2004 06:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UGNUSEYH Click here to Send UGNUSEYH a Private Message Find more posts by UGNUSEYH Add UGNUSEYH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

hey that girl is cute

Old Post 01-19-2004 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj EndEver
breakbeat fan

whoah whoah. hey furst of all, i dunno if u remember me or not but i talked to u a long time ago.

first of all, me n my boi vahn, we grew up in the same neighborhood. me n him have been down ever since we first tasted kimchee. and if theres anyone here that knows about him the most, it'd be me.

so im here to set things striaght.

first of all, he is not a homo (no offense to homosexuals). he is in a very good relationship with a girl that i kno.

second, he wuz a model. keyword: wuz. he used to do small things back in the day.

third: about that cancer thing? he had a lump in his chest, and any sane person would think it would be cancer. turns out that it wuzn't and after a doctor check up, it wuz the result of a large load of stress from, hmm i dunno?

and about wut his mom says? he and her almost never talk, because of family problems that i have no business talking about here, so thats all of that.

and u're probably questioning my credibility..well me vahn and tommy (rome0ls4ever) a fellow model as well, are all homeboiz, living in charlotte. we all went to the same hs together.

also, J-DraGoNz knows me as well, so dont think this is another made up sn by someone.

its obvious that once vahn found out the truth about you and dumped you, u were still crazy over him. its over. forget it. drop it. let things go. thats all i have to say... have a nice life....

Old Post 01-19-2004 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dj EndEver Click here to Send dj EndEver a Private Message Visit dj EndEver's homepage! Find more posts by dj EndEver Add dj EndEver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

^ indeed. dont talk shit on my boy vahn.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 01-19-2004 07:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by dj EndEver
whoah whoah. hey furst of all, i dunno if u remember me or not but i talked to u a long time ago.

first of all, me n my boi vahn, we grew up in the same neighborhood. me n him have been down ever since we first tasted kimchee. and if theres anyone here that knows about him the most, it'd be me.

first of all, he is not a homo (no offense to homosexuals). he is in a very good relationship with a girl that i kno.

second, he wuz a model. keyword: wuz. he used to do small things back in the day.

third: about that cancer thing? he had a lump in his chest, and any sane person would think it would be cancer. turns out that it wuzn't and after a doctor check up, it wuz the result of a large load of stress from, hmm i dunno?

and about wut his mom says? he and her almost never talk, because of family problems that i have no business talking about here, so thats all of that.

and u're probably questioning my credibility..well me vahn and tommy (rome0ls4ever) a fellow model as well, are all homeboiz, living in charlotte. we all went to the same hs together.

also, J-DraGoNz knows me as well, so dont think this is another made up sn by someone.

its obvious that once vahn found out the truth about you and dumped you, u were still crazy over him. its over. forget it. drop it. let things go. thats all i have to say... have a nice life....

lump on the chest caused by stress hey! wasn't that from simpsons when homer kept in all his anger in and started developing bumps all over and to get rid of them he had to get mad and release that stress?

well i'm glad you cleared things up :) good job

Old Post 01-19-2004 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devils night

heres another picture of me so step bitch!

devils night has attached this image:

Old Post 01-19-2004 08:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for devils night Click here to Send devils night a Private Message Visit devils night's homepage! Find more posts by devils night Add devils night to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UGNUSEYH
Hyesungu

quote:
Originally posted by devils night

I POINTED ON ON MY RESPONSE I SAW THE OTHER PICTURE, AND IT ISNT THE SAME PERSON. JUST CUZ SHE HAS BLONDE HAIR DOESNT MEAN SHE IS THE SAME.

Old Post 01-19-2004 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UGNUSEYH Click here to Send UGNUSEYH a Private Message Find more posts by UGNUSEYH Add UGNUSEYH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by devils night

you already posted that picture...

Old Post 01-19-2004 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

quote:
Originally posted by UGNUSEYH
I POINTED ON ON MY RESPONSE I SAW THE OTHER PICTURE, AND IT ISNT THE SAME PERSON. JUST CUZ SHE HAS BLONDE HAIR DOESNT MEAN SHE IS THE SAME.

Her Names Misty.

I met her at a party. i didnt noe it was the same person you "knew" anyways you dunt noe her and the fact dat you told me dat Misty was Sarah is just bit to shady.I wont say the whole story cuz it will jus make you feel stupid... but there "vahn" the gurl you postsed "sarah" and Misty is the same person. it just happens dat she had long hair and darker make up on. so why dunt you get a life.

and please go get sum help...

yo MOM even told me you had a problem lying to everyone every so often~

YOU GET A FUCKING LIFE AND PLEASE GET HELP.

NO ONE SAY SHIET CUZ YALL DUNT NOE WAT WAS GOIN ON.

Old Post 01-19-2004 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

quote:
Originally posted by dj EndEver

OK SMART GUY

FIRST - HE DID NOT FIND NO TRUST ABOUT ME. I WAS VERY TRUTHFUL TO HIM. I SWEAR I WAS. AND HE DIDNT DUMP ME I DUMPED HIS ASS CUZ HE WAS TOO MUCH OF DRAMA FAG.

SECOND- I KNEW ABOUT HIS LUMP ON HIS CHEST. BAK THEN I WAS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HIM. IN FACT I CRIED EVERY NIGHT AND PARYED EVERY FUCKING NIGHT. IF UR NOT A TOTAL MEAN FUCKER YOU NOE WAT I AM TALKIN ABUOT "VAHN" I ADMIT IT. I DID LIKE HIM ALOT I REALLY DID. I CARED SOO MUCH ABOUT HIM. THEN I TRY TO LET GO OF MY PAST.
BUT HIS MOM CALLS ME ASKING FOR HER WEDDING RING I DUNT EVEN HAVE. I TOLD HER SORRY CUZ I DIDNT HAVE THE DAMN RING. I DIDINT NOE WAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT. I TOLD HER SORRY NON STOP CUZ I FELT AS IF IT WASNT FOR ME THINGS LIKE DAT WOULD NEVER HAPPENED.

THRID- YALL DUNT NOE WAT WAS GOING ON SO BAK IT UP AND GET A LIFE URSELF. REASON WHY I POSTED DAT ON JSL WAS TO TALK TO "VAHN" AND SITRAHGT THINGS OUT. CUZ I STILL FEEL LIKE SHIET WAT HAPPEND TO US AND ALL THIS UNSAID MISUNDERSTANDING.

DAMN YALL YALL DUNT NOE SHIET SO FUCK OFF

PS- MIKE, UR NAMES NOT FUCKING VAHN SO STOP LYING ABOUT SMALL LIL STUFF. ITS PISSING ME OFF BADLY! AND IF UR NOT A TOTAL FUCKER WHO DUNT CARE ABOUT SHIET YOU NOE WAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT.

PPS- SINCE MISTY IS MY FRIEND NOW I GOTTA CLEAR SUMTHING OUT FOR HER. THE PICTURE YOU POSTED ON JSL LONG TIME AGO IS MISTY. YOU PROLLY JUST GOT PIC OF A CUTE GURL ONLINE SUMWHERE DAT WAS HER PAGE. JUST TO GET ME JELUS ABOUT DAT STORY WE WENT THRU (WONT SAY)
WAT A SMALL WORLD CUZ I MET HER AT A PARTY. FIRST I DIDNT NOE IT WAS THE SAME PERSON TILL SHE GOT MY SN AND GAVE ME THE PIC DAT WAS POSTED HERE LONG TIME AGO.

SO THERE. UR LIL LIES ARE ALLLLLL REVEALED NOW. SO DUNT SAY SHIET. AND TELL UR MOM DAT I AM SORRY ONVE AGAIN FOR HAVING A SON LIKE YOU. PEACE

Old Post 01-19-2004 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Damn. You guys ought to be on Jerry Springer or something.

"AND TELL UR MOM DAT I AM SORRY ONVE AGAIN FOR HAVING A SON LIKE YOU"

Aw, so he's your son?

Anyways, everyone copy and paste

java script:(function(){%20var%20i,t,D=document;%20
for(i=0;t=D.getElementsByTagName('textarea')[i];++i)t.value=t.value.toLowerCase();/*(in%20ie,%20text- transform%20only%20applies%20to%20first%20line%20o
f%20textarea)*/%20var%20newSS,styles='*{text-transform:lowercase}input,textarea{text-transform:none}';if(D.createStyleSheet){D.createStyleSheet("java script:'"+styles+"'");}else{newSS=D.createElement('link');%20newSS.rel='stylesheet';newSS.href='data:text/css,'+escape(styles);D.documentElement.childNodes[0].appendChild(newSS);}})()

into their address bar. (It'll make everything into lowercase kakaka)

And you, can't you see no one cares? So........ stop with your PMS

Last edited by krnxswat on 01-19-2004 at 11:26 PM

Old Post 01-19-2004 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Re: Damn. You guys ought to be on Jerry Springer or something.

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

And you, can't you see no one cares? So........ stop with your PMS

i care. this shit is funny as hell. truly my highlight of the day. whether it's true or not, i do not care. d=D

i thought you left seon ho you FAG. thats a fun word to toss around.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-20-2004 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

"DAMN YALL YALL DUNT NOE SHIET SO FUCK OFF"

Jaky, if you post something like this on a PUBLIC forum, and you get mad when the PUBLIC starts responding to something you said, that is your fault

use a phone, email, AIM, something else. Something that would not invite anyone to say whatever they want when obviously you do not want them to say anything. Or maybe...you just do not welcome posts in opposition to what you are saying...

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 01-20-2004 at 03:25 AM

Old Post 01-20-2004 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

damn i can't wait till the next episode i don't know who is lying and who is tellign the truth
i've heard this alot "he didn't dump me i dumped him" ^_^

if you want us to fuck off cause we don't know shit why post it where everyone can see it and reply to it? i duno i find it hard to believe the whoel bit of finding her in the party got my sn and sent me a picture could be me :D

Old Post 01-20-2004 03:34 AM
AzNmAgE
Lord of the RO

this is like a ghetto soap opera...."Days of our Ghetto Lives..." lots of reading though....but i enjoyed it very much

Old Post 01-20-2004 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AzNmAgE Click here to Send AzNmAgE a Private Message Find more posts by AzNmAgE Add AzNmAgE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

too bad psytek does not frequent the personal pictures forum.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 01-20-2004 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote