Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Best date
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Best date

Describe the best date you've ever been on.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2003 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

well... all my relationships sucked like shit.... i had no best date... they all sucked like crap cuz the would always not be that close to me.... 3 dates... well 2... 1 was her b-day party.. i donno if thats a date.... if it's one thing i learn it's that u should get to know the person before u go out

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-03-2003 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

the best date? haha for me... just sitting with her for like 3 hours at starbucks and sippin on coffee while talkin and laughing... i haven't laughed that hard in a very long time... dang...

Old Post 02-03-2003 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

has to be when he invited me to his friends wedding reception. he was one of the best mans (men)?. so it was awhile before we had our " alone time " ..

but when he finished. we walked outside hand it hand for what it seemed like hours. it was night, so he gave me his jacket to wear and we just talked the whole night.

it may seem like whatever. but it was such a beautiful nite out. and the scenery was gorgeous and to have him there with me was anything i could have asked for.

Old Post 02-03-2003 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

all my dates with my ex gf were great.

1. wwent to some korean supermarket , bought some ddukbboki n stuff and went to a park on a cold autumn day.

2. randomly went to the beach on a grey day and we did a lil chasing. d=D

3. the first time i kissed her. d=D another cold day.

wut da heck. i guess cold days mean romantic days for me. AW MANNNN WHY AM I IN CALIFORNIAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-03-2003 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

this one time we got pizza and she gave me these chocolates, that was cool, i miss having a gf

Old Post 02-04-2003 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
this one time we got pizza and she gave me these chocolates, that was cool, i miss having a gf

yeah same... missin the feelingz of havin a gf...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 02-04-2003 12:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i was at her house, we made jjapagheti and ate while watching the harry potter

Old Post 02-04-2003 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i was at her house, we made jjapagheti and ate while watching the harry potter

lol i read that and thought it was "and i ate her while watching harry potter" if so seon ho, good man

Old Post 02-05-2003 12:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

it depends on your mood..but

chillin at home wit rented dvd's papa john's pizza martini's~!

or nice outting to go see a theatric play, dinner, walking around good ol' smelly nyc and juss chattin...sittin on a bench in central park(makin out) hah kiddin...and juss watchin people pass by and start laughin at nothing...hehe

in frisco...i saw da sunset and dat was beautiful....

Old Post 02-06-2003 05:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
it depends on your mood..but

chillin at home wit rented dvd's papa john's pizza martini's~!

or nice outting to go see a theatric play, dinner, walking around good ol' smelly nyc and juss chattin...sittin on a bench in central park(makin out) hah kiddin...and juss watchin people pass by and start laughin at nothing...hehe

in frisco...i saw da sunset and dat was beautiful....

i lived in sf. sunsets there isnt that great. not compared to where i live. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-06-2003 11:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

we were at disneyland.. cuddled and watched the fireworks together.

Old Post 02-08-2003 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

well...sorry sang choo ssi...goshhhhhhhhhh...i havent seen many...but i did see a pretty one in atlantic city after a long day of gambling...xD

i had a great time..snowboarding..on top of da mt..we looked down and saw da beautiful town and stars...it was so bright

Old Post 02-10-2003 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

do people still do dates like "would you go on a dat with me? movies at 7 PM i'll pick you up?" cause i really never did that lol i just ask them out and that was that

Old Post 02-11-2003 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
well...sorry sang choo ssi...goshhhhhhhhhh...i havent seen many...but i did see a pretty one in atlantic city after a long day of gambling...xD

i had a great time..snowboarding..on top of da mt..we looked down and saw da beautiful town and stars...it was so bright

i'll post another pic of the beach during sunset at my beach.. it just rained so its makin lotsa beautiful colors.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-11-2003 11:57 PM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

in the foothills of palo alto....if u go at night u can see the entire bay area....from the penninsula to the south bay and to the east bay....everything is all lit up....i took a girl there and we talked for hoooouuuurs....i dunno but it was hella nice

another time...this wasnt really a date...but me and an ex of mine talked on the fone for 12+ hours....i ferget wat we talked about...but...i called her as soon as i got home...and we talked until we had to goto skool the next day...

Old Post 02-22-2003 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

Re: Best date

i never had best date..-_- actually.. i never had like..date..=_=;
haha..toOoOo young for datin.=_=;.... (but i don think so..haha;)
^^;;........................ zeeEeeEZzzZ...................=_=

Old Post 02-23-2003 08:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
in the foothills of palo alto....if u go at night u can see the entire bay area....from the penninsula to the south bay and to the east bay....everything is all lit up....i took a girl there and we talked for hoooouuuurs....i dunno but it was hella nice

another time...this wasnt really a date...but me and an ex of mine talked on the fone for 12+ hours....i ferget wat we talked about...but...i called her as soon as i got home...and we talked until we had to goto skool the next day...

wow thats really crazy. how much did it cost??????

the best ive ever had was when we were supposed to go to the movies but we just stayed at her house for 9 hours and chilled on her couch and talked and stuff. it was valentines day and we just ordered pizza and stayed in from 3-12. it was a lot more fun than it sounds.

Old Post 02-23-2003 03:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cHaBaYbAy
EvIL BizNaTCH

the best date i've ever had? well, wrestling practice ain't really a "date" but me and the-guy-who-sed-liked-me-and-i-like-him-bak-but-i-dont-know-where-the-heck-we-are-in-this-relationship had alot of fun... he kept on annoying ppl and it was hella funni. but he left halfway throught practice cause he got kicked off the team for bad grades.. n e ways.. i dun even think that's considered a date.

Old Post 03-03-2003 07:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cHaBaYbAy Click here to Send cHaBaYbAy a Private Message Visit cHaBaYbAy's homepage! Find more posts by cHaBaYbAy Add cHaBaYbAy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
noriko378

my bf flew me to Manhattan and we spent 2 days in the city and 2 days at Atlantic City. It was a great time....^^

Old Post 03-03-2003 06:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for noriko378 Click here to Send noriko378 a Private Message Find more posts by noriko378 Add noriko378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote