Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > old times
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

old times

quote:
Originally posted by UGNUSEYH
it is hilarious. What I said is true, even though Im the only one who said it. Give me a break im sad and depressed? I own my own house, have everything paid for, make more money in a week then all of you make in a year, and best of all I have access to something called "pussy" That is something you losers know nothing about. Making you feel stupid won't do much for me. Snowman you think you know everything? Do yourself a favor and shut your dark indian ugly ass up. Your Mr. Cool over the internet?! WOO WEE! You deserve a fucking cookie. I know what some of you will say.. im full of shit I dont have nothing. I would be more than happy to take pictures of these girls for you. Just so you can drool over your computer screens. I would also like to know what you drive snowman? A snowmobile? Lets see.... what does mr Hyesungu drive..... hmmmm. OH THATS RIGHT! a 97 Dodge Viper, an 03 Yamaha R1, 01 Cbr 929, 05 Suzuki GSXR 1000, and my little baby 01 Gixxer 1000. Oh shit I cannot forget about my Rx7s that just sit in the garage. I own my own motorcycle performance shop and make well over $200,000 a year. Not bad for a little penis. Also not bad for a 21 year old kid. You think your so goddamn smart? What the fuck do you do? I bet you live with your parents or a peice of shit apartment struggling with barely any money so you come to this forum to make your self feel good about life. To you yamakoh your just a little kid that doesn't know shit about life. So do yourself a big favor and shut the fuck up. I guarantee you my dick is surely bigger than yours. You forget, your full asian. So I would like to hear what the fuck you got to say.

yeeeea haha

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-04-2006 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

Sound kinda harsh what he said there... what happen?

Old Post 01-04-2006 07:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Romeo157 Click here to Send Romeo157 a Private Message Find more posts by Romeo157 Add Romeo157 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

sounds amply funny to me.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-04-2006 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

meanless to say that sounds like the real mike(hyesungu) i know... word for word that exactly how mike(hyesungu) really is in person.... he's childish, but want people to envy him, plus he love making up drama so people can give him sympathy.... thats 1 of the reason we'll not friend anymore.......

You know that sounds alot like my ex-GF too... hahaha she such a "drama queen"

Last edited by Romeo157 on 01-06-2006 at 03:40 AM

Old Post 01-05-2006 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Romeo157 Click here to Send Romeo157 a Private Message Find more posts by Romeo157 Add Romeo157 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

wow.. i remember that
its pretty sad that he used to brag about those things to defend himself.

im wondering, Romeo157 since you know the guy in person, does he reaelly have all those things that he said he has? just curious.

Old Post 01-07-2006 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

where was I when this happened?

haha damn that's funny.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-07-2006 01:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

quote:
Originally posted by aaronnn
wow.. i remember that
its pretty sad that he used to brag about those things to defend himself.

im wondering, Romeo157 since you know the guy in person, does he reaelly have all those things that he said he has? just curious.

He might had stretch the truth a little bit.... okay alot.... hahaha... i'm not gonna get in detail, but i'll tell u this... he need help bad.... the only reason i was friend w/him that long was because his mom would call me every weekend crying over the phone begging me to help him and watch over him.... but it just got to the point where i just can't take it anymore..... he needs to grow up and i can't help him with that, he has to do that himself.....

Old Post 01-07-2006 03:14 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

why no details?

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-08-2006 01:08 AM
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

cuz you are a fat jig who eats mayo while watching blind date with your fat gay boyfriend Alfonzo Sanchez.

Old Post 01-08-2006 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KimChEEWIErDO29 Click here to Send KimChEEWIErDO29 a Private Message Find more posts by KimChEEWIErDO29 Add KimChEEWIErDO29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
why no details?

well, lets just say that if i get you details it's gonna take up alot of space.... i would need a book to write down all the lies he told you....

Old Post 01-08-2006 05:37 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I kinda remember this post.

Was this post in a thread that I made in personal pictures? Can't remember correctly.

Old Post 01-08-2006 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Romeo157
well, lets just say that if i get you details it's gonna take up alot of space.... i would need a book to write down all the lies he told you....

i'm down for a book. write please.

-Cromwell

Old Post 01-08-2006 10:23 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

^Whoa, I second that.

Didn't catch the "all the lies he told you" last night.

Old Post 01-08-2006 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i'm down for a book. write please.

a book just seem like it'll take a while.... plus i wouldn't know where to start.... how about you ask what you wanna know and i'll answer.... cool?

Last edited by Romeo157 on 01-11-2006 at 01:07 AM

Old Post 01-09-2006 10:53 PM
aaronnn
Suby!

so. he was accused of being sad and depressed so he started putting down alot of bullshit. which means, he probably was really sad and depressed. correct?

he doesnt really have his own house, but lives with his mother and probably doesnt make any more than 2,000 a year but says he was making over 200,000 with his own "motorcycle" shop..

and this line... PRETTTYYYY much explains his own situation.. Correct me if im wrong:

"You think your so goddamn smart? What the fuck do you do? I bet you live with your parents or a peice of shit apartment struggling with barely any money so you come to this forum to make your self feel good about life. To you yamakoh your just a little kid that doesn't know shit about life. So do yourself a big favor and shut the fuck up. I guarantee you my dick is surely bigger than yours. You forget, your full asian. So I would like to hear what the fuck you got to say."

Old Post 02-01-2006 04:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

yes and no... i really can't comment much on that note... but one thing you need to known about him is that he has no friends or can ever keep one.... because when you meet him for the first time he let out this bad vibe that can fill up a room... and sadly you will hate more then anything after you meet... i feel very sorry for Jaky to have to put up with him...

Old Post 02-03-2006 01:02 AM
aaronnn
Suby!

woah! theyre still together?? didnt they hook up here, on jsl?

Old Post 02-03-2006 04:43 AM
whynot

quote:
Originally posted by Romeo157
yes and no... i really can't comment much on that note... but one thing you need to known about him is that he has no friends or can ever keep one.... because when you meet him for the first time he let out this bad vibe that can fill up a room... and sadly you will hate more then anything after you meet... i feel very sorry for Jaky to have to put up with him...

this is Jaky.

hmm i duno if any of you guys remember me.. mekjooanjell i think...?

hmm... yeah i am sorry i had to put up wit him too.. wow.. this was about.. yr or two ago.. i dunt even remember muchhh..

hmm.. no comments.

Old Post 02-03-2006 08:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for whynot Click here to Send whynot a Private Message Find more posts by whynot Add whynot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Romeo157

quote:
Originally posted by aaronnn
woah! theyre still together?? didnt they hook up here, on jsl?

no... i mean 2-3yrs ago... i feel kinda like the bad guy as well, because when he told jaky all that lies i just stood there and let it pass through me... i should had told her the truth about him...

Last edited by Romeo157 on 02-03-2006 at 11:30 PM

Old Post 02-03-2006 11:27 PM
Romeo157

i

Old Post 02-03-2006 11:28 PM