Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Nightmare...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

Nightmare...

A couple of days ago i was sleeping when opened my eyes everything was dark..and when i closed and opened them again everything was really red..sounds dumb, but listen on..anyway i closed my eyes because i was really scared because i saw the movie mothman prophecies on the same day so i thought it was one of those. i opened my eyes and everything was blurry and i heard a really loud shrilly scream..and i couldn't move..like that scissor lock thing..it was so freaky i cant explain it..i think it was like a double dream..like when u think you woke up but ur still in a dream..ahh its freaking me out just thinking about it..

when i woke up i was pretty sweaty because my shirt was wet, and no it wasn't a wet dream.lol

anyway, anyone have any good suggestions to waking up in a nightmare? i cant seem to get it right.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2002 01:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

freaky man. but you better know this. I can suggest anything i want, but you cannot escape the grip of nightmares. you'll have to wait for the morning to come.

(or you can cry like a baby and hope your mommy comes and scares all the bad monsters away )

Old Post 05-02-2002 01:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

huby in my nightmares when i try to get out i scream as loud as i can, or so i think, when i wake up my parents tell me they didn't hear anything.

Old Post 05-02-2002 01:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i no a way..
dont sleep

Old Post 05-02-2002 03:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

hahahah

Old Post 05-02-2002 04:12 PM
Yii

I guess you can train it to know if you dream or not and to wake up the right time. I'm not able and I don't know how to train. I guess I don't want to train coz most dreams have got a meaning.
Once when I was a child I had a scary dream too:

I was lying in my bed and sleeping. Then I opened my eyes and it was so dark that I couldn't see anything around me. I was a bit afraid and nervous. Suddenly in one corner of my room two ball lightenings lightened and I saw my father standig in the same corner. Everything was dark again around me and I felt fear. Then there was such a loud detonation that the windows vibrated and I woke up...... They still vibrated when I was up.... And then I really felt panic!

I never found out the meaning of this dream. I know it has a meaning and it has something do do with my father.

Old Post 05-04-2002 12:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

is there realli a remedy? i'd like to noe. i dunno, i dun wanna jinx it but i haven't had a nitemare in a long time. thank u god but i used to have them often...um...pray? i dunno

Old Post 05-04-2002 01:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Re: Nightmare...

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
anyway, anyone have any good suggestions to waking up in a nightmare? i cant seem to get it right.

I got something to help you. When I was younger, I would think in my dream, "I"m dreaming, I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming..." and keep repeating that. Then I wake up. And I still do it when I'm having bad dreams. I dunno why, but it really works. Then if it's still the middle of night, I think something happy and I fall asleep dreaming about that happy thing. Give it a try, it really works.

Old Post 05-05-2002 09:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

omigosh!
that's freaky
i hate nightmares....

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 05-09-2002 07:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote