Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > y does luv hurt?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mz.SeXe_KaYz
dis b meas

y does luv hurt?

help! mea out pples i dun understand y love can hurt lik hell! u tinkin its da ritt ting to do to let dem go buh at de end i get hurt n start to feel so bad cus he has changed his lyfe cus u had left him his ben doin real bad things n says he jus goin to giv up on tryin to ask oder grls out his hurtin himself n hurtin mea knowin dat hes gonna gib up n he doesnt want to let mea go easliy buh i no dat wat i decided to let him was ritt i jus cant face dat his hurtin himself so now i cant let go eder! wat a lyfe! i need to no wat to do! awhhhhh!

Mz.SeXe_KaYz has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2003 01:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mz.SeXe_KaYz Click here to Send Mz.SeXe_KaYz a Private Message Visit Mz.SeXe_KaYz's homepage! Find more posts by Mz.SeXe_KaYz Add Mz.SeXe_KaYz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: y does luv hurt?

quote:
Originally posted by Mz.SeXe_KaYz
help! mea out pples i dun understand y love can hurt lik hell! u tinkin its da ritt ting to do to let dem go buh at de end i get hurt n start to feel so bad cus he has changed his lyfe cus u had left him his ben doin real bad things n says he jus goin to giv up on tryin to ask oder grls out his hurtin himself n hurtin mea knowin dat hes gonna gib up n he doesnt want to let mea go easliy buh i no dat wat i decided to let him was ritt i jus cant face dat his hurtin himself so now i cant let go eder! wat a lyfe! i need to no wat to do! awhhhhh!

you need to face the facts and let him be. if he's the kind of sorry sap who built his life around you so much that he can't do anything right without you, then it's just all the more pathetic to watch him "try to go on living" without you. if you're saying he changed his life just because you left him, then doesn't that mean he was shady and fake the whole time you were with him? a penny for your thoughts.

and please, spell out words correctly next time because i'm sure we're all past elementary school.

Old Post 04-08-2003 01:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drunken_mnky
mr grumpy ass

it happens most of the time with soem dude that has total dependnce on u. he thought u were de best thing since sliced bread and den it broke up. u need to talk dis out wid him and tel him dat ur not everything n his life and der are more fihs's in the sea. some dudes like that may say dey will never go uout wid s chick again but then they either turn gay or find someone relli special to them and it all ends. waht u need to do is forget him and try not to think about it, his feelin down why should he pull u down with him. dont worry aboutde english its kewlz
:d

so please don't take my vivian away
:D

Old Post 04-09-2003 08:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for drunken_mnky Click here to Send drunken_mnky a Private Message Find more posts by drunken_mnky Add drunken_mnky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

well....i don't know what that mean...the word "love" mayb because i have never been in love before...but what i think is the problem is that u expected love too soon.....and love should b share with some1 u really love (how do u know....u say???) i don't no either...ur asking a guy who never use that word b4..... anyway good luck on the next 1

Old Post 04-09-2003 03:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote