Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > No Sleep = Bloody noses
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kpstylez

No Sleep = Bloody noses

For the past couple of days, i havent rilly been sleeping much, so much drama in mah life, so i turn to jsl.. lol jpz.. yeh anywas more about the topic

i rilly havent been sleeping much, so one day, i wuz walkin home from church and i have a bloody nose.. shit i wuz on a busy road too.. i wuz crossing an intersection.. damn.. and then the next day at school, i decided to take a nap in American History and i woke up wit a lil blood on mah table n blood on mah face.. lol..

No SLEEP = BLOODY NOSES

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-14-2002 05:03 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

hmm.. i havnt been gettin sleep.. i sleep mabe 2-3 hourz max.. buh i havnt noticed anything yet.. who knos i mite start bleedin allover tomarro too!! ahahha

Old Post 11-14-2002 05:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

no sleep also leads to increased headaches, strep throat/throat irritation, being more suceptive to getting a cold again.

I've never gotten a bloody nose when i don't sleep that much, and i've had a lot of experience with it, but that could happen, i'm no expert. Haha, sweet, 3 commas in one sentence

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-14-2002 07:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

had one thise morning

Old Post 11-14-2002 10:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

oshitt.. i woke up and while taking a shower.. mah nose started to bleed and i got 2 hours of sleep.. so i guess itzz troo.. fuk.

Old Post 11-14-2002 03:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

all this nose talk makes my nose itch!

Old Post 11-15-2002 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

no sleep = not growing

Old Post 11-20-2002 03:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
no sleep = not growing
is that troo.. cuz i havnt been gettin enuff sleep this whole year so far.. mabee thas why i havnt grown in 2 years..

Old Post 11-22-2002 02:34 AM
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Make sure you drink a LOT of water when you have/are having a bloody nose. I once had one for 1/2 hour and I drank water EVERY second and I was STILL dehydrated.

Old Post 11-22-2002 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

dang thaz scary :huh: i usualli get plenty of sleep but then i'v had like 2-3 bloody noses in mai life i think...only one of which i can remember. neway...i'll be careful to get enuff sleep from now on

Old Post 11-25-2002 05:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
no sleep = not growing

no wonder im styll 5'2!!! it all mayks sense now... darn it! --+

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-27-2002 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ariana

quote:
no sleep = not growing

definitely tha reason why i'ma shortiE~

Old Post 12-01-2002 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariana Click here to Send Ariana a Private Message Find more posts by Ariana Add Ariana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rawr itz errinn
Rawr~ SX! vrooooom!!

i dont get nosebleeds much... my head hurts more than anything if i dont get any sleep

Old Post 12-09-2002 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rawr itz errinn Click here to Send rawr itz errinn a Private Message Find more posts by rawr itz errinn Add rawr itz errinn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote