Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Misbehaving
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Misbehaving

What would you say is the worst part of when your parents hit you when you were little?

I'm not talking about child abuse beating I'm talking about dicipline.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

them hitting me was the worst part...

well then after they would ignore me :sad:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

witnesses...

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-03-2002 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i got hit until every grade on my report cards were all a's

that stopped probably around the second semester of sixth grade

painful painful painful memories

geez louise my sister gets sucky ass grades and does everything wrong and my parents never hit her in her whole life...

and they buy her whatever she wants

i can go on and on...

Old Post 08-03-2002 08:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
i got hit until every grade on my report cards were all a's

that stopped probably around the second semester of sixth grade

painful painful painful memories

geez louise my sister gets sucky ass grades and does everything wrong and my parents never hit her in her whole life...

and they buy her whatever she wants

i can go on and on...

i kno wat u mean, my sis does worse things then i ever did was i was lil and they hit her like once. while when i was her age i was hit like atleast 10 times alrdy -_-;;;

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-03-2002 03:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

when i get a whippin damn i use to run and hid under my bed den i get caught n get wooped

Old Post 08-04-2002 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz
when i get a whippin damn i use to run and hid under my bed den i get caught n get wooped

yea i tried that once, just got hit longer =(

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-04-2002 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

you hide in the bathroom and theyre like get out we wont do anything

then you come out and they beat the shit out of you

Old Post 08-04-2002 06:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

oi...this is depressing... hmm... I thought I was the only one who gets whooped... well, when I was younger that is... hmm, worst part??? the after shock of the whipping... and the pain after it...

Old Post 08-04-2002 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:

i kno! lyin sobs! =( after that i could never trust them again -_-;;;

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-04-2002 11:04 PM
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

ahHh >< dayam i wuz beat so muCh hAhah -.- i musthave been a bad chiLd..ehgOo..but..uhh yea the werst part..iss like i guess before you kno ur gunna get hit..haha..yoor lyke o shiett` and trying to hide somewhere..ur heartz lyke beating madd fast haha..it sux..and then afterwardz i just cried awl da timE haha..hmM yea..i hate mah sista cuz shez suCh a bytCH anD does stuff werse dan what i did and they dont do ne thing to her eitha..

Old Post 08-05-2002 01:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

EXACTLY! hahaha, evil parents.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-05-2002 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i'd say da worst part of it is after dey "talk" to you and when you knoe ur in trouble, but you dunno when they're gonna come "talk" to you. just anticipating that moment..=T
but yea..after everythings sed and done, that's when i used to cry the most..hard enuff so i couldnt breathe..sucks =T
den the next day, my mom would ask me if i'm okai and if i feel better cuz she felt bad for yelling or wuteverz =/

Old Post 08-05-2002 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

no i think the worst is when u do somethin in public that snaps them then the time from there to gettin home is like the last secs of ur life. the second u get home WACK!

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-05-2002 02:06 AM
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

haha agReed dan..>< madd scaryyy

Old Post 08-05-2002 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i hate that shit... im not scared jus i feel madd badd, mah parents get pissed then i start feelin all sorri, thats wen they like start yellin and smakin yoo around, nothin realli hurts its jus tha feelin inside, yoo feel so dirty

Old Post 08-05-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

For me and, and as I found out last year, other people in the Bronx it was in the middle of when they hit you and you're crying and they yell "STOP CRYING!!! STOP CRYING OR I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT" And then you're sniffleing, try to stifle your sobs and then they yell "I SAID STOP CRYING!!" and they hit you again.

Old Post 08-15-2002 03:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

when they make me cry
and once you started you just CANT stop!

Me: *sniff sniff* *more crying* *sniff..*

Mom: Why the hell are you crying? YOu think what you did was RIGHT?!

Me: no.. *sniff*

Dad: Then f*cking quit crying.. i hear you cry one more time, imma hit you again! shut up!!!

(that was all suppose to be said in korean.. and some cusses here and there.. :sleepy: )

o btw, my parents arent mean like that all the time.. HAHA, i love my mom

Old Post 08-15-2002 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

One of my friends theatened to call child abuse and his parents were like "GO AHEAD AND CALL CHILD ABUSE, THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO PULL ME OFF OF YOU, I'LL BEAT YOU UNTIL THEY GET HERE"

Old Post 08-22-2002 06:58 PM
liL komA xP
}>>won min<<{

oh man..i don wana talk about it..

aim: krNx kiD xP

Old Post 08-22-2002 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for liL komA xP Click here to Send liL komA xP a Private Message Visit liL komA xP's homepage! Find more posts by liL komA xP Add liL komA xP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote