Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Ever been the only one?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Ever been the only one?

There was this one episode on the Simpsons which I found to be very realistic. This man Frank Grimes who Homer called "Grimey" was the only one who realized that Homer was a slacker and risked the lives of the entire community. After tricking Homer into entering a children's powerplant design competition Homer won and everyone cheers. Grimes then goes beserk "Is there some sort of Diesease in this plant? Am I the only one here who knows that this man *points to Homer* is an imbecile? AHHH"

Our Math teacher would go on an irrelivant tanget about a car accident she was in for about half an hour and then.."oops i have to teach the class" so she crams the lesson in the last 10 mins. of the period. The next day no one understands the homework and the class spends half an hour going over the homework. This cycle leaves only 10 mins. of actually learning stuff every day. One day I just burst out "I think there is a problem here." Then my teacher replies "do you have a problem with the way I teach my class?" All, I mean ALL, the students back up the teach "Ms O'Brien is the God of Math, you cannot question her athourity" Of couse if at least half of the class Fails the test while spending quite some time studying there must be a problem. Luckily I was able to avoid this problem by not paying attention to my teacher and just reading the textbook as it gives instructions on how to use formulas and stuff.

Has anything like this ever happened to you?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2002 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

i kno wat u mean "am i the one wit eyes and everyelse is blind, or am i the blinded one?" -Dan Lee ^^
wow i make dumb quotes ^^ but yea things like that happen when im the only one that realizes somethin yet everyone is just too slow 2 realize it wit me

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-09-2002 03:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yes. hav u ever played spoons?

but i respect u alchemist for standin up to ur teacher like that. that wuz very brave. experiences like that hav happened but i can't remember... >.<

Old Post 07-09-2002 07:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
i kno wat u mean "am i the one wit eyes and everyelse is blind, or am i the blinded one?" -Dan Lee ^^
wow i make dumb quotes ^^ but yea things like that happen when im the only one that realizes somethin yet everyone is just too slow 2 realize it wit me

SHUT UP , Dan.

I cant remember ever having totally outnumbered in my opinion, probably becuz i dont voice it out much when i know the odds are against me.

Last edited by huby40 on 07-11-2002 at 08:03 PM

Old Post 07-09-2002 07:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by huby40

Shut up, Dan.

I cant remember ever having totally outnumbered in my opinion, probably becuz i dont voice it out much when i know the odds are against me.

no wonder ur so quiet

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

speak your mind......... don't let emotions or doubts stop you.. believe in what you want to believe..and say what you want to say.. you have the right...that shows alot of class alchemist.. standing up for yourself..when the whole class was against you..

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

well thats wat gets people killed in this world.....

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-11-2002 06:18 PM
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
speak your mind......... don't let emotions or doubts stop you.. believe in what you want to believe..and say what you want to say.. you have the right...

uh... no.

aznkid1008, plz edit all my freakin posts.

aznkid1008 was here ^^

Last edited by aznkid1008 on 07-11-2002 at 10:05 PM

Old Post 07-11-2002 08:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote