Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > wat was the....
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aznkid1008
God is my judge

wat was the....

wat was the scariest thing that ever happened to u????

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-2002 04:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

when I saw that find waldo thing in random thoughts... I've never been so scared...

Old Post 06-28-2002 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

when the batteries to my remote control died. it never happened to me befor. i had to get up to change the channel :omg:, i thought the world was gonna end or somethin...

Old Post 06-28-2002 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

ack... the scariest???

when i was THIS close to getting raped :huh:
i dont wanna go thru details tho, too lazy and i dont wanna recall it

Old Post 06-29-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

when i had to go poopie and the bathroom was full.

Old Post 06-29-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i dreamed twice that i wuz gettin a 3.66 on mai report card...freaked the shiet outta me...

Old Post 06-29-2002 04:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i dreamed twice that i wuz gettin a 3.66 on mai report card...freaked the shiet outta me...

puhahaha isnt that still an A- lolz puhahaha
people SCARIEST!!!

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-29-2002 05:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

dreamed of my dog dyin

Old Post 06-29-2002 08:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

puhahaha isnt that still an A- lolz puhahaha
people SCARIEST!!!

nah thats like a B+

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-29-2002 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

when my sister and cousin scared the shit out of me in the dark woods of shigol in korea.

shigol=country side surrounded or in the mountains.

details:
i was fooling around catching frogs in the woods and i forgot it was getting dark so since i was with my cousin and sister i knew i would head back with them. the thing was they left without me and i was there alone, by myself. i started screaming and running and you know what it feels like when ur heart pounds really fast when ur scared. anyway, it was pretty dark and i started panicking and i tripped over a rock running down-hill and landed on some branches and i cut my knee. if you get to see me ill show you the cut. and remember now, this is the country side where everything is forest. all i could see were trees and it was extremely dark except for the little moon shining through the trees. anyway i sat on a rock and i was about to cry (i was 13) and then all of a sudden some1 taps my back and i fukin screamed the loudest i could. i turned around and it was my cousin and my sister. AHHH, almost pissed in my pants when it happened. anyway i got out and i went to my grandma's house near-by and went to sleep.

oh yeah, wat made it even scarier is the fact that in the woods you could hear crickets chirping and other bugs and you could hear small animals crawling around the forest floor. ahh, you guys probably had somewhat of a similar experience to me.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-02-2002 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

most likely when i my sister got hit by an semi.. you know one of those 18 wheelers..it was a hit and run too.. damn ***hole.. didn't know what was going to happen to my sister..just sitting there for 2 hours not knowing if she's gonna be ok or not..thank god she came out safe and is here with me

Old Post 07-02-2002 05:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

when i broke my arm in a basketball game...i was scared shitless...thought id never play ball again

Old Post 07-02-2002 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
when I saw that find waldo thing in random thoughts... I've never been so scared...

hahaahha... sorry juile! hehehe

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-06-2002 09:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cLickB4eVeRZ

quote:
Originally posted by tea
when i broke my arm in a basketball game...i was scared shitless...thought id never play ball again

ooooo i now that feeling.......i was dacing on a chair and i fell and broke it.....couldnt breathe....and im sill afraid of the dark

#hosuk#
::minhyuk::
~hyungon~
+sanghyuk+

Old Post 07-13-2002 04:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cLickB4eVeRZ Click here to Send cLickB4eVeRZ a Private Message Visit cLickB4eVeRZ's homepage! Find more posts by cLickB4eVeRZ Add cLickB4eVeRZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

lucky. i got injured while playing basketball and i cant play like forever. :sad:

now i play tennis. which is pretty fun.

scariest?

i think its when i was like 12 or something i was out riding my bike and then i suddenly woke up on my bed. my whole body was hurting real bad and whenever i turned my head the room would spin around and i throw up. when i got up from the bed i asked what happened and my parents laughed and said' dont you even remember, you got hit by a car three days ago." damnit, i had forgotten all about what happend and now i have to pay damages to the guy that hit me. it took me about two months to recover. i kept throwing up all over the place.

eh...well at least my sister thoguht it was funny.

Old Post 07-14-2002 10:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

what about.....graduating from hs and having to go to college and make something of myself?? ahhHhH~

Old Post 07-14-2002 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmm scariest? a lot of scary stuff happened i guess..buht i feel scared wen i do things wrong to hurt otherz..i guess..:T i dink im really sensitive..and too nice? haha ..bC i got in bigg trouble wid parents one time for doin something badd long time agO..haha..and that wuhz wen i wu zlyke 11..aigOo i wuz naughty to have been yelled at lyke dat..buht scary? hmm im scared of a lot of htingz lolz`

Old Post 07-30-2002 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

getting into a car accident.... i was in two. got hit in the passenger side (where i was sitting) both times. first time i was like... 7 or 8-years-old. i got hit with the airbag in my recent accident. 300 mph. your face gets SO numb.... my left eye was swollen for about a week. i had burns/scratches from the bag cuz it hit me so fast. burned my skin. i still have scars on my face if you look real carefully.

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-31-2002 07:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

car accident my friend was driving and sum guy bangged us

Old Post 08-08-2002 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

almost died in korea.. -_-;

Old Post 08-08-2002 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote