Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > epic dreams
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aznkid1008
God is my judge

epic dreams

every had an epic dream as i like to call it. its a dream where ur in a world and somethin happens but the next day ur back in that world or it continues in the storyline. but the world never changes. i had alot and they r so kool the world stays the same nothin else changes, its like a world of my own ^^

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2002 02:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

oh what?? haha thatd be really neat! your own escape world eh?

i have recurring dreams.. but never epic ones :huh:

Old Post 06-07-2002 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

Smile

wow really? that happened to me like once or twice..
a really neat experience..
and after that one time.. i tried to make myself go back but
it was impossible..
oh well.. so how was ur epic dream? where were u?

Old Post 06-07-2002 07:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

o yea they r really kool but really freaky. like if i were to move somethin it would be there the next time i was there. there was a better version of my town, some city that looked like new york somewat, and like a beach town i dunno where i made that one up. and my fav was like downtown NY it looked liked the real thing. but i hav alot of places just forget some rite now ^^. i hope im not the only one in this forum that has epic dreams.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-08-2002 12:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i've had one.... but like i had a little story going on for a week

but i heard that you can control that.... this girl who took psychology... she can control her dreams... and if she's dreaming about something good and she wakes up...she can go back to sleep and make her self keep dreaming the same dream....

isn't that cool?

Old Post 06-08-2002 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hmmm thats pretty kool but i heard that if u wake up in the middle of a dream and go back to sleep in 20 min or less u can continue the dream.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-08-2002 04:33 PM
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

Smile

That sounds really koo, being able to control ur dreams..
My cousins friend was able to control his dreams too,
he was also able to dream wah he wanted and move things in his own dream
kinda freaky.,.. but i wish i could do that!

Old Post 06-08-2002 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote