Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Ever had a day that everything that you did went wrong?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
aznkid1008
God is my judge

Ever had a day that everything that you did went wrong?

Well did u ever hav a day that watever can go wrong did go wrong?

I kno i did, i got in trouble for everything i did one day. it was a long time ago though

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-13-2002 02:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

yea four days ago here i go..

i got the coins stuck in the slot in the bus, it took me 5 minutes to get it unstuck, the people on he bus got hella pist at me.. like for real theyre scary and the mexicans.. they were probably cussing me out in spanish

my dad threw ALL my clothes outside in the side walk cause i had them left on my floor like a pigsty..

my comp caught a virus and a break down.. thats why i wasnt at jusunlee forums for four days.. right now i'm at my couins house using her computer

yea..

Old Post 05-13-2002 03:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

o wow that sux :omg:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-13-2002 03:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yea...every1 has bad days...i can't think of one where EVERYTHING went wrong but there were often lotza days where everything SEEMED to go wrong. like i'd get up early, stain mai clothes, forget to bring hw, fail a test, or othr stuff like that. so i go home and play the music REAL LOUD

Old Post 05-16-2002 02:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

For me it's today

Old Post 05-18-2002 05:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
For me it's today

??? wat happened if u dont mind me askin?

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-18-2002 05:07 PM
Yii

Not important what I do...it's always everything wrong.

Old Post 05-26-2002 03:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I remember one time... It was last year at a big tournament in St.Paul MN... I had just got to the park and I injured my leg... Hell, I could not do anything. I just had to sit there and look like a fricken scrub... Then I had someone get me some food, and all the food got all over me and I had to stay at the park like that... And it was hella hot too... a scorching 90 degrees.... AHHH!!! I was supposed to go and have fun too! Oh well, this year will be better... In fact, I only have 2 more months until the tournament again!

Old Post 05-26-2002 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

yes... i get those days a lot... including today.

Old Post 05-29-2002 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

during the summer i went to a yankee game for a field trip at my hagwon
1) we sit in traffic for 2 hours in 98 degree weather (104 degrees in that croweded, stenchy van.

2) we have to wait in line for another hour with no shade
3) i realized i forgot my wallet on the van
4) i ACCIDENTLY bump into a mother on the escalator. she turns around and smacks me with her purse. i took a fly down backwards on the escalator.
5) we had quazi nosebleed seats (they were the seats in front of the nosebleed seats)

6) I finally convince my friends to spend their last few dollars on a hotdog for me. the vender threw the hotdog at me and it dropped on the floor. the vender ran away.
7) a ball is hit far, but foul. i was almost gonna catch it but then some fat guy knocked me over and got it. he spilled his beer all over me to
8) i faint while going up the stairs. i suffered from heat exhaustion, i took another "fun" ride down the stairs.
9)I wake up in the nurse quarters (or whatever they call it, health room). it's the size of 4 bathroom stalls and there were a lot of people in it that day. more claustrophobia. there was a kid who got hit in the chest by a foul ball. he was crying like crazy. he probably had a better chance at a foul ball than me though
10)when i finally get out of the nurse's quarters, my "friends" start 'cheering me up' by saying "THAT WAS THE BEST BASEBALL GAME EVER. ANYONE WHO MISSED THAT WILL NEVER BE HAPPY IN LIFE. THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER GAME LIKE THAT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!"

Old Post 05-30-2002 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

??? wat happened if u dont mind me askin?

I forgot. Whoa

Old Post 05-31-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
during the summer i went to a yankee game for a field trip at my hagwon
1) we sit in traffic for 2 hours in 98 degree weather (104 degrees in that croweded, stenchy van.

2) we have to wait in line for another hour with no shade
3) i realized i forgot my wallet on the van
4) i ACCIDENTLY bump into a mother on the escalator. she turns around and smacks me with her purse. i took a fly down backwards on the escalator.
5) we had quazi nosebleed seats (they were the seats in front of the nosebleed seats)

6) I finally convince my friends to spend their last few dollars on a hotdog for me. the vender threw the hotdog at me and it dropped on the floor. the vender ran away.
7) a ball is hit far, but foul. i was almost gonna catch it but then some fat guy knocked me over and got it. he spilled his beer all over me to
8) i faint while going up the stairs. i suffered from heat exhaustion, i took another "fun" ride down the stairs.
9)I wake up in the nurse quarters (or whatever they call it, health room). it's the size of 4 bathroom stalls and there were a lot of people in it that day. more claustrophobia. there was a kid who got hit in the chest by a foul ball. he was crying like crazy. he probably had a better chance at a foul ball than me though
10)when i finally get out of the nurse's quarters, my "friends" start 'cheering me up' by saying "THAT WAS THE BEST BASEBALL GAME EVER. ANYONE WHO MISSED THAT WILL NEVER BE HAPPY IN LIFE. THERE WON'T BE ANOTHER GAME LIKE THAT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!"

oh wow.......that sounds pretty bad O.o

i dun think i've had an EXTREMELY bad day where everything has gone wrong

Old Post 06-04-2002 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

mmmm..... everyday? i'm extremely clumsy.... and forgettful... oh and did i mention clumsy? haha...

so combine those and get a person who falls over and runs into poles alot... and also breaks things...expensive things... and forgets.... well anything and everything.... this is a daily occurance.... esp the walking into poles.... i swear....too many poles in my school... haha

i'm suspecting..... next week will be pretty bad..... it's finals week.... on the upside.... friday is the last day of school..... yes!

Old Post 06-05-2002 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote