Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > Nationstates
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Nationstates

Yeah is it ok if I make a thread here where we can talk about stuff. We just want a thread where we can post plans for attacks and such. If you admins don't want us to use this thread then I'll delete it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2004 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonmin
blah blahh blahhhhh!

lets attack bush..

wonmin*

Old Post 06-07-2004 01:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for wonmin Click here to Send wonmin a Private Message Visit wonmin's homepage! Find more posts by wonmin Add wonmin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

Alright, i'm here. What we can do is launch a joint attack on their airbase. I'll fire the artillery, Jeff will use tanks and you can go in with the special forces and place charges in their base. I can also provide MiG-39's for the fight against their F-22s.

After that, we'll have both naval and air superiority and we can take the city, unless they surrender of course.

Old Post 06-07-2004 11:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

Then we can use our ANBU ninjas to go attack their village. They would throw their shurieukens and kunai's at the enemy. They would make hand seals and use jutsu against the enemy!! w00t!!

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 06-07-2004 04:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

we shall blockade their supply lines. We shall then take the german airbase.. i will provide cover with the panzerfausts... and the anti tank rifles. Sumone take the mg42.. the rest follow sgt. with ur m1 grands and m4a1 carbine and sten... bloody 'ard landing eh'

Old Post 06-07-2004 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KimChEEWIErDO29 Click here to Send KimChEEWIErDO29 a Private Message Find more posts by KimChEEWIErDO29 Add KimChEEWIErDO29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiKToToRo
Then we can use our ANBU ninjas to go attack their village. They would throw their shurieukens and kunai's at the enemy. They would make hand seals and use jutsu against the enemy!! w00t!!

quote:
we shall blockade their supply lines. We shall then take the german airbase.. i will provide cover with the panzerfausts... and the anti tank rifles. Sumone take the mg42.. the rest follow sgt. with ur m1 grands and m4a1 carbine and sten... bloody 'ard landing eh'

WTH are you talking about? Do you have a country or are you just fooling around?

Andrew, will you be around today? We're going to take a lot of prisoners, and maybe use them as bargaining chips for your men.

Old Post 06-08-2004 09:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

By the way, it's Shuriken.
If you were a true Naruto fan, you would know that. xD

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Old Post 06-10-2004 01:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote