Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > insomnia
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

insomnia

well here is some of the experience that ive had with insomnia, i found this in a thing i used to write in. The date was march 15 2002, and i think i was 14.

Today is monday. I havent slep since last tuesday. It's freaking me out because i dont even feel tired right now. The nights have been basically me watching tv, going online and being really bored. Im just wanting that same feeling everyone else has, being tired. I took a few sleeping pills a few minutes ago, and no affect right now. Having this isnt something everyone else has, so why do I? Every day feeling like a zombie, realizing things happen a few minutes after the fact, not even being able to respond to someone without stumbling, and trying a few times to get the words out my mouth. But there isnt anything i can do. I just gotta stop bitching, and get drunk or something. Hopefully something will change.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2003 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
princesszinza

Unhappy

You should try exercise.....workout really hard and you'll sleep better. Also warm milk is better than pills or booze....

Old Post 05-05-2003 08:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for princesszinza Click here to Send princesszinza a Private Message Find more posts by princesszinza Add princesszinza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by princesszinza
You should try exercise.....workout really hard and you'll sleep better. Also warm milk is better than pills or booze....

this was over a year ago, i dont have the problem anymore

Old Post 05-05-2003 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
princesszinza

Happy to hear it

Old Post 05-05-2003 08:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for princesszinza Click here to Send princesszinza a Private Message Find more posts by princesszinza Add princesszinza to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

masterbation works well too... o i mean i heard that somewhere.

Old Post 05-05-2003 09:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
masterbation works well too... o i mean i heard that somewhere.

i think some guy said that on here

Old Post 05-05-2003 10:04 PM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i was kidding. im bad at internet sarcasm.

edit: i mean the masterbation thing is true ubut i kno from expierence.

Old Post 05-05-2003 11:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote