Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > right
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

right

my friend slept over, and around 2 we got up. I stood up and was like lets have some breakfast. And then i just got really dizzy. All of a sudden i just started saying "woah woah" and like i fell down. I felt my elbow hit my closet. And my body just got completely numb. Then i stood up and my mouth was still numb. He was all freaked out and thought i was going to die. I have no idea what happened.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-18-2003 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

stop doing drugs

Old Post 04-18-2003 10:32 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hmmm thats interesting. that has 2 hav somethin 2 do wit ur nerves or brain. i think u were sleepin in a weird position then when u got up a blood rush occured 2 ur head so u got all dizzy. but the whole numbin thing i got no idea.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 04-18-2003 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

shit take it like a man.. ill top that shit easy.
last night i went to the mall to see a movie so my friend brought a bottle of bacardi o to make it fun. we bought tickets and then these black kids from the city came up to us and sold us two bootleg dvds and a bootleg mix tape so we returned the tickets. then i kept drinking and we went outside of target to call my friends girlfriend for a ride to this party in pearl river. i felt mad weird and ended up throwing up and passing out on a bench. my friend ran inside and got me coffee and woke me up. we met his gf at the cheesecake factory and she drove us to shoprite. i picked up some gum and a 6 of jello pudding. (chocolate - that shit is hottt) then we went to her house and chilled there for like 10 minutes and got another kid to drive us to his house. there i had 6 more beers cause i felt mad sober after throwing up. then i did the ill sober impression to call my mom so i could sleep somewhere. i drank 2 more beers (8 total) and then walked to my other friends house and slept there. this morning i woke up and realized that i wasnt home. i got up and made myself cereal and watched bulletproof monk cause nobody was home there. when it was about finished his sister came upstairs ( i guess she was sleeping) and drove me to dunkin doughnuts to get coffee and food. (shes 21 and knew i was hung over) then i came home and havent really done shit all day. ill go out tomarrow. o also i hooked up (just that i guess) with some girl from nanuet somewhere in there.

Old Post 04-19-2003 02:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

yeah but i wasnt high the night before, or shit faced. i think i need to make that up

Old Post 04-19-2003 02:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lostadonis
...just lost

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
last night i went to the mall to see a movie so my friend brought a bottle of bacardi o to make it fun. we bought tickets and then these black kids from the city came up to us and sold us two bootleg dvds and a bootleg mix tape so we returned the tickets. then i kept drinking and we went outside of target to call my friends girlfriend for a ride to this party in pearl river. i felt mad weird and ended up throwing up and passing out on a bench. my friend ran inside and got me coffee and woke me up. we met his gf at the cheesecake factory and she drove us to shoprite. i picked up some gum and a 6 of jello pudding. (chocolate - that shit is hottt) then we went to her house and chilled there for like 10 minutes and got another kid to drive us to his house. there i had 6 more beers cause i felt mad sober after throwing up. then i did the ill sober impression to call my mom so i could sleep somewhere. i drank 2 more beers (8 total) and then walked to my other friends house and slept there. this morning i woke up and realized that i wasnt home. i got up and made myself cereal and watched bulletproof monk cause nobody was home there. when it was about finished his sister came upstairs ( i guess she was sleeping) and drove me to dunkin doughnuts to get coffee and food. (shes 21 and knew i was hung over) then i came home and havent really done shit all day. ill go out tomarrow. o also i hooked up (just that i guess) with some girl from nanuet somewhere in there.

And that compares how?!?

Old Post 04-19-2003 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lostadonis Click here to Send lostadonis a Private Message Find more posts by lostadonis Add lostadonis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

wtf was that kevin? had no corollation to andrew's problem. he never said he was wasted or anything like that.

y are u proud of getting wasted and hooking up with girls. is that the only way u can enjoy life?

andrew: maybe u got up too fast. i get dizzy if i get up too fast

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 04-19-2003 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by lostadonis
And that compares how?!?

and wonderin the same thing

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 04-19-2003 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Please, flaunt your super 31337 ultra-cool drink-till-you-vomit night to us some more. Especially since it relates so directly to the problems in this thread.

Relating to AjY - when your elbow hit the closet, your brain probably forced itself to shut down the nerves in that particular area of your body to avoid the pain (gate-control theory). Maybe it just spread itself a little too wide. I do agree with aznkid and merdawg about you getting dizzy - probably just got up too fast. Happens to many of us.

Old Post 04-19-2003 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
wtf was that kevin? had no corollation to andrew's problem. he never said he was wasted or anything like that.

y are u proud of getting wasted and hooking up with girls. is that the only way u can enjoy life?

lets think about that question. only way i can enjoy life. im not even gonna answer that cause i think we know the answer. o by the way those are 2 ways.

Old Post 04-19-2003 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

i thought he said he was messed up cause atleast from what i know of andrew he smokes and drinks a lot so waking up at 2 and having people sleep over triggered drugs in my head. i was just one upping him liek whoa.

Old Post 04-19-2003 07:47 PM
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23

you seem confused, drinking and throwing up (i might also add using the words 'shit' and 'mad' gramatically incorrectly) does not make you any more cooler than a monkey in a circus pissing on himself.

Old Post 04-23-2003 09:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
you seem confused, drinking and throwing up (i might also add using the words 'shit' and 'mad' gramatically incorrectly) does not make you any more cooler than a monkey in a circus pissing on himself.

In an interesting parallel, little kids think both drinking and vomiting AND monkeys pissing on themselves is cool. Sad state of society these days I say.

Old Post 04-23-2003 02:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by requiem
In an interesting parallel, little kids think both drinking and vomiting AND monkeys pissing on themselves is cool. Sad state of society these days I say.

agreed

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 04-23-2003 04:56 PM
screwyou

I like to piss on myself.

Old Post 04-23-2003 05:10 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by screwyou
I like to piss on myself.

a little off subject but, are you a guy or girl? I'm leaning towards girl

Old Post 04-23-2003 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee

Well, it could.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 04-23-2003 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
screwyou

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
a little off subject but, are you a guy or girl? I'm leaning towards girl

I'm pretty much both.

Old Post 04-23-2003 08:41 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
andrew: maybe u got up too fast. i get dizzy if i get up too fast

i was thinking the sameshit happened to me before scary shit

Old Post 04-23-2003 10:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
noriko378

maybe u were suffering from dehydration..happened to me a couple of times. Makes u completely pass out.

Old Post 04-25-2003 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for noriko378 Click here to Send noriko378 a Private Message Find more posts by noriko378 Add noriko378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote