Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Guys Room > picturing girls...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

picturing girls...

LOL some reason i can picture girls doing stuff LOL like in the bathroom at stuff it's pretty gross LOL

you ever thinka bout what girls you see look like naked?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-24-2003 05:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

lol... only u alex.... only u...

Old Post 12-24-2003 07:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
lol... only u alex.... only u...

i can't be alone in this why is everyone commign to guys room LOL guys only! LOL

Old Post 12-24-2003 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i can't be alone in this why is everyone commign to guys room LOL guys only! LOL

Hey we need to send out the recon team.

Old Post 01-13-2004 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
keitaro
Hound of Hell

you're not alone, i think about it too. It's like second nature to me, i guess that is weird but hey what ever

Old Post 07-15-2004 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keitaro Click here to Send keitaro a Private Message Find more posts by keitaro Add keitaro to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gen Tso Chiken

hey, as they say "the grass is greener on the other side"

that can be applied to both points brought up.
first, guys imagine what we can't have, like what some girls look like, naked.
seccond, girls come to the guys room to see what we think. obviously we think about what some girls look like naked. if that girl happens to be you then be flattered that someone is thinking of you, and if you dont like the idea then don't think about it.

Old Post 09-15-2004 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Gen Tso Chiken Click here to Send Gen Tso Chiken a Private Message Find more posts by Gen Tso Chiken Add Gen Tso Chiken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote