Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > ready to kill someone
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

ready to kill someone

FUCK, I AM REALLY FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. i fucking went skateboarding with sean,brenden and matt p, at around 1:30. We hung out the high school and skated, then we went over to cvs. this was when the funniest part of the day happened. We were behind cvs drinking some cans of sunkist, and we saw this old indian black dude riding a bike. Brenden was like 'that is so stolen'. but when he went into a store, he left the bike outside, so we got brenden to through a full can at it, knocking it over. jesus christ that was really fucking funny. Then we went to tip top and were reading some magazines, and the damn indian walks over and is like 'are you going to buy or read' and then this old lady comes up to all of us and claims were not being 'good americans'. So after that went back to the school and skated and stuff so we walk down to the track field. We see these fagets on the thing were the pole volters or whatever land on, cushiony thing. So we leave there, but im fucking stupid and forget my cdplayer with my system of a down cd and new headphones. So we were hanging out on the track, then matt sean and brenden were leaving so i started back home. Then it fucking hit me. I left the cd player next to the red thing. I go back really anxious to find it, and i fucking find my cd player covered in coke, my cd thrown to the side broken in half, and my headphones stolen. I am really pissed off rite now. The kids i recognized one of them, the grade below us, so im gonna find out his phone number and where he lives so i can beat his ass. Or the next time i see him i will kick his ass until he fucking tells me who did it. Im ready rite now to fucking kick him in the head and watch him bleed, seriously. im gonna hurt someone or something very soon.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2002 09:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

wow... um... sorry that happened.

Old Post 09-22-2002 09:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

Not so surprisingly, I don't pity you.

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 09-22-2002 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

you deserve it

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-22-2002 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

moved to experience

Old Post 09-22-2002 10:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Re: ready to kill someone

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
I go back really anxious to find it, and i fucking find my cd player covered in coke, my cd thrown to the side broken in half, and my headphones stolen.

quote:
jesus christ that was really fucking funny.

amazing how your post answers itself. Practice what you preach/do. You thought it was funny to knock over that guys bike, and the track guys must have thought itwas pretty funny to put coke all over your cd player and what not. How can you be so mad when you did the same thing to someone else (even if it's not as bad somehow in your mind).

Put yourself in the indian guy's and see a couple of kids doing mischief on your bike. How would you feel? Would you think it was "really fucking funny?" or would you be "really pissed off rite [then]?" You don't deserve it, but you certainly aren't innocent. I don't see why you typed that first part in about how it was funny of you to do something bad to someone else when it incriminates, in a sense, yourself.

Anyway, get over it. People do bad things, you do bad things, so do others. It's just a material object. It's not like it's you. You'll get in trouble with the law if you do bad things to them anyway.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 09-22-2002 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

do you want us to sympathize with you?

knock over my bike.. i'll fuck YOU up

if i was indian and you called me a damn anything i'll fuck YOU up

what gives you the right to get pissed.

just relax a little .. its just a cd player.. no big thing man.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-22-2002 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Re: ready to kill someone

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
amazing how your post answers itself. Practice what you preach/do. You thought it was funny to knock over that guys bike, and the track guys must have thought itwas pretty funny to put coke all over your cd player and what not. How can you be so mad when you did the same thing to someone else (even if it's not as bad somehow in your mind).

Put yourself in the indian guy's and see a couple of kids doing mischief on your bike. How would you feel? Would you think it was "really fucking funny?" or would you be "really pissed off rite [then]?" You don't deserve it, but you certainly aren't innocent. I don't see why you typed that first part in about how it was funny of you to do something bad to someone else when it incriminates, in a sense, yourself.

well said. Of course, he'd probably justify his trashing of the indian guys bike with a weeny little assumption that the bike was stolen.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-22-2002 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

interesting and amazing how we can be asses when it happens to others buh pity ourselves when it happens to us

Old Post 09-22-2002 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

YO NONE OF YOU GET THIS. THE INDIAN GUY DIDNT DO IT. KIDS DID.

Old Post 09-23-2002 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
YO NONE OF YOU GET THIS. THE INDIAN GUY DIDNT DO IT. KIDS DID.

we know. You still deserve it.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-23-2002 12:19 AM
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

we know. You still deserve it.

how?

Old Post 09-23-2002 12:21 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
how?

because you encouraged the vandalism of another persons property.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-23-2002 12:23 AM
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

because you encouraged the vandalism of another persons property.

and that gives someone the rite to steal something and destroy? the bike was only knocked over not stolen or broken

Old Post 09-23-2002 12:27 AM
micron
all i need is a miracle

Re: ready to kill someone

quote:
FUCK, I AM REALLY FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. i fucking went skateboarding with sean,brenden and matt p, at around 1:30. We hung out the high school and skated, then we went over to cvs. this was when the funniest part of the day happened. We were behind cvs drinking some cans of sunkist, and we saw this old indian black dude riding a bike. Brenden was like 'that is so stolen'. but when he went into a store, he left the bike outside, so we got brenden to through a full can at it, knocking it over. jesus christ that was really fucking funny. Then we went to tip top and were reading some magazines, and the damn indian walks over and is like 'are you going to buy or read' and then this old lady comes up to all of us and claims were not being 'good americans'. So after that went back to the school and skated and stuff so we walk down to the track field. We see these fagets on the thing were the pole volters or whatever land on, cushiony thing. So we leave there, but im fucking stupid and forget my cdplayer with my system of a down cd and new headphones. So we were hanging out on the track, then matt sean and brenden were leaving so i started back home. Then it fucking hit me. I left the cd player next to the red thing. I go back really anxious to find it, and i fucking find my cd player covered in coke, my cd thrown to the side broken in half, and my headphones stolen. I am really pissed off rite now. The kids i recognized one of them, the grade below us, so im gonna find out his phone number and where he lives so i can beat his ass. Or the next time i see him i will kick his ass until he fucking tells me who did it. Im ready rite now to fucking kick him in the head and watch him bleed, seriously. im gonna hurt someone or something very soon.

i bet those kids thought it was funny when they poured coke all over your cdplayer. nice. you deserve it. next time, youll think twice before you vandalize someone elses property again.

its funny how you think its okay and even funny when you harm others. yet, when someone does the same to you, you want to kill him. very nice. very mature.

sorry for being harsh but i dont see how anyone can sympathize with you. take it as a lesson learnt. you have some serious growing up to do.

Old Post 09-23-2002 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

and that gives someone the rite to steal something and destroy? the bike was only knocked over not stolen or broken

read my post, it's long, but i'm sure it answers every single point your going to make almost. Not trying to sound arrogant about it, i just don't like it when poeple don't read posts cause they are long and then assume no one thought of it when it has been there all along.

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-23-2002 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

read my post, it's long, but i'm sure it answers every single point your going to make almost. Not trying to sound arrogant about it, i just don't like it when poeple don't read posts cause they are long and then assume no one thought of it when it has been there all along.

snowman, i read your post

Old Post 09-23-2002 01:26 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
the bike was only knocked over not stolen or broken

I'm glad they stole and broke your headphones. If you hadn't encouraged disrepectful activity beforehand, then you would have all the reason in the world to complain. Doing it now just makes you look like a whiny little idiot.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:00 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

snowman, i read your post

then why did you ask the question?

-Cromwell

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:25 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
moved to experience

thx hyung just leave ur problems for me =(
i leave for one day and wats this?!!?
yo shit happens and this thread is CLOSED for bashin alllll over.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-25-2002 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote