Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > cliques
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

cliques

What kind of cliques are you in?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2002 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

im usually a loner dont like to be wit crowds like that for some reason. but sometimes im wit my friends krn, american, 2 dif 2 say i am in 1 type of a clique :huh:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-23-2002 11:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i used to be in an asian clique. And it was fun.

but then i got into a private school and its all white. And boring too.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-24-2002 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

my clique
big phil
big ryan
gob
jerry
me

but then big phil,ryan,jerry and gob got busted in haverstraw while smokin. and i wasnt there, so now we dont hang out. good times.

Old Post 07-24-2002 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

dOnt gOt 1 in particular... i hang out w/ every1 lyk all da rapperz/hip hopperz, aznz, witez, blackz, mexicanz, raverz, N rOckerz, etc, etc i dink ish shO dumb 2 b a part of a "clique"... especially da dayum prepz!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-24-2002 09:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

well, i'm in a clique that was with me for 4 years...

Old Post 07-24-2002 10:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

cliques are soo high school

Old Post 07-24-2002 11:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by tea
cliques are soo high school

you said it

Old Post 07-24-2002 03:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
i used to be in an asian clique. And it was fun.

There was one in our school like that. It was mostly Korean ppl except one white guy and a chinese girl.

Old Post 07-24-2002 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

im in a clique where er um... how do i put this
our group isnt popular.. but we're not losers either.
we're in the middle..
the popular kids know us, the punks know us, the nerds know us..
yea, guess im in the normal clique :huh:
duno haha

Old Post 07-24-2002 11:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Cliques overlap in our school.

Our lucnh period clique is, as one person would put it, "Really fucked up". It's probably one of the most diverse cliques in the school. We're generally nice to people, we joke around a lot, pretty much anyone can join in at any time.

Old Post 07-25-2002 02:04 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

errr....i dunno realli how to define mai "clique"...and y is this in the experience o well. like, at lunch there's like 3-4 groups and we all hang out 2gether so it's one BIG group. then wen we go out we all "overlap" and invite pplz from the different groups in the big group. hehe. i guess u cud say we're "normal." i dun believe in popularity~u nd ur frenz are ur own group and that's that.

Old Post 07-25-2002 05:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
im in a clique where er um... how do i put this
our group isnt popular.. but we're not losers either.
we're in the middle..
the popular kids know us, the punks know us, the nerds know us..
yea, guess im in the normal clique :huh:
duno haha

i used to play with everyone and back then there was no school. when i moved up i found out that everyone had their own little "clique" it took a while to realize what clique i was in but im in the same one as taigrr is in.

Old Post 07-29-2002 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hMm yea..i guess its not cliques..buht mah school just has madd krnz..and i guess im just in that whole group haha..buht its usually set by ur grade..and so i guess im in a more "krn" group ..?? we just have closer frendz we stay wid most of the time ^^

Old Post 07-30-2002 08:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

hm.. i guess the azn group?

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 07-31-2002 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by ibabiExbOrai
hMm yea..i guess its not cliques..buht mah school just has madd krnz..and i guess im just in that whole group haha..buht its usually set by ur grade..and so i guess im in a more "krn" group ..?? we just have closer frendz we stay wid most of the time ^^

Are you posse?

Old Post 07-31-2002 06:32 PM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

oh oh! AND there are cliques in my youth group..
the high school girl clique
the fob clique
the middle school girl clique
the high school guy clique

and sadly.. i dont fit in ANY of em.
i just go from this clique to that clique.

im the ONLY 10th grader in my youth group!!

older people are either to mature for,
younger kids are too immature for me..
so i join both back and forth..

i need someone my age. :huh:

Old Post 08-03-2002 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

ahhhhh! same here!

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-03-2002 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

eh, don't fit into any of 'em. don't like 'em.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 08-09-2002 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

its hard to say cuz im friends with ppl from all different types of "cliques" i guess im in the "normal asian clique"..but we do chill with a bunch of non-asians..just that a majority of the ppl we are close to are mainly Chinese or Korean..

Old Post 09-06-2002 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote