Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Irony
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Irony

So I participated in this camping thing that was a big fundraiser for cancer treatment. I was cooking some meat for a cheese steak and talking to an adult about cooking as well. Then my arch antagonist arrives... So this pretentious guy comes along and says “Hey let me show you how to cook this.” He shows off to the guy I was talking to and exclaims “There you go, you‘ve got a master chef right here.” When he finishes he says “Ok now who‘s is this?” I go up to him, take the food and say “It‘s mine, thanks.”

Haha, who would think that this antagonist who had the intent of stealing my glory would provide a convenience for me?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2003 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C4 Black Powder
Ticking Time Bomb

good job, you bitched that asshole

Tank: 220/220

Old Post 06-05-2003 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for C4 Black Powder Click here to Send C4 Black Powder a Private Message Visit C4 Black Powder's homepage! Find more posts by C4 Black Powder Add C4 Black Powder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

who are you talking about?

Old Post 06-06-2003 02:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

hehehe..... nice andrew....

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Old Post 06-07-2003 06:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
syntax

wow... i bet this never happened.

Old Post 06-15-2003 05:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for syntax Click here to Send syntax a Private Message Find more posts by syntax Add syntax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by syntax
wow... i bet this never happened.

That depends on your definition of 'happened'

I mean, if your definition of ‘happened’ is ‘done with regard to a pink elephant’ well then perhaps it did not happen. However if you’re using ‘happened’ as it is generally used then this event actually did happen, to me at least. If you would like to wager money on this then go ahead.

Last edited by Alchemist on 06-15-2003 at 06:35 PM

Old Post 06-15-2003 06:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote