Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Food > birthday food
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

birthday food

ok im tryin to plan wut to have for dinner on my birthday (with friends)..if money wus not an issue, i'd jus like to kno which one u think is better for a group of around a dozen:

-bbq restaurant
-family-type (like TGI Friday's)
-japanese
-theme restaurant (like Hard Rock Cafe)
-other

err i dunno how to make a poll so thats why i listed them

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-28-2002 06:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

BBQ

is better then fridays

lol

japanese food offer too little for too much

Old Post 12-28-2002 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

theme restaurant, i'm not that big of a bbq fan, nor japanese food.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 12-28-2002 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

bbq is yummay

Old Post 12-28-2002 10:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

chilis is a good place

Old Post 12-28-2002 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

tgi..they sing to you and you get free desert =)

Old Post 12-28-2002 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

lol your birthday is the last day of january you must have nothing better to do planning now

Old Post 12-29-2002 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

D&B

Old Post 12-29-2002 05:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by tea
tgi..they sing to you and you get free desert =)

there it is, that is a nice deal . I change my vote to tgi.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 12-29-2002 07:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

i say TGI too!

Old Post 12-29-2002 09:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

if the japanese place is a steakhouse with hibachi tables where they do tricks, that might be cool, those places are good for group gatherings.

Old Post 12-29-2002 09:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
if the japanese place is a steakhouse with hibachi tables where they do tricks, that might be cool, those places are good for group gatherings.

yeah i had my confiramtion party at this place called mt. fugi, there was this really funny guy there 'called yamaha and he made jokes and he made the food infront of you, lol he made a happy face with fried rice and was like 'japanese happy meal' hahah

Old Post 01-03-2003 03:35 PM
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:
yeah i had my confiramtion party at this place called mt. fugi, there was this really funny guy there 'called yamaha and he made jokes and he made the food infront of you, lol he made a happy face with fried rice and was like 'japanese happy meal' hahah

haha i went to mt fuji (maybe same as u i live in rockland county ny) the other night and my hibachi chef was singing nelly and made an i <3 u in the rice. he was soooo cool. o and for ur party definately japanese cause ur friends will like you more than cause the food is better. thats really if you have friends that just hang out with people for the food that they serve at their birthday party.

Old Post 01-30-2003 12:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23
haha i went to mt fuji (maybe same as u i live in rockland county ny) the other night and my hibachi chef was singing nelly and made an i <3 u in the rice. he was soooo cool. o and for ur party definately japanese cause ur friends will like you more than cause the food is better. thats really if you have friends that just hang out with people for the food that they serve at their birthday party.

yep

that place is great

Old Post 01-30-2003 12:35 AM
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

eat at applebees or alot fo filipino food

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-30-2003 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

well i just found it out my daddys birthdays today -___- yikes.

oh well. my sis and i are getting him a baskin robbins ice cream cake which i know that we will consume more than he does :P but it will still be a happy birthday either way. ^_^

Old Post 02-03-2003 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote