Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > hmmmmmmmm
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

hmmmmmmmm

if u had 20g's to buy a NEW car....wat would it be? i realize most cars are more then 20g's these days....but lets keep it on topic ok?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2002 02:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

ehh..thats too little make it 35grand

but if i had only 20g i would get a used GST or GSX eclipse.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-02-2002 02:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

it would prolly cost more..but i'd get a GSR

Old Post 06-02-2002 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

I wouldnt buy a new car...

Old Post 06-02-2002 10:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

give me 40k and i'll buy myself a lancer evo vii. that's IF us emissions dont fuck up the hp.

Old Post 06-02-2002 10:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by volcom strider
give me 40k and i'll buy myself a lancer evo vii. that's IF us emissions dont fuck up the hp.

they probably wont change the power output, but might change the emissions

NM..i wouldnt get a GST or GSX..ill get a used VR4

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-02-2002 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gaeko

ok so far no ones on topic, well for 20g's, and a NEW car...hmmm. RSX, Impreza 2.5RS, Sentra SE-R Spec V, possibly the new Altima, and I think that's it. All of those cars are under 20 k. Out of all of these, I think I would choose the Spec V Sentra, seems pretty fast and cheap for it. Plus the interior is nice...still I hate the rear...

Old Post 06-03-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gaeko Click here to Send gaeko a Private Message Find more posts by gaeko Add gaeko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

SE-R Spec V...6 Gears isnt it?

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-03-2002 01:34 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yo marvin get yo self a skateboard for 100 bucks

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-03-2002 05:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
yo marvin get yo self a skateboard for 100 bucks

that'll be sweet. i can use one right about now. skate and beat the shit out of someone with it too ^^

Old Post 06-03-2002 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gaeko

Yes its a 6 speed, and the cost is like 17 k. I love the red seats, shifter, and gauge cluster. It has 170 HP so I would hope to be as fast or faster than a Civic Si with mid 15 second quarter miles

Old Post 06-03-2002 06:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gaeko Click here to Send gaeko a Private Message Find more posts by gaeko Add gaeko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by gaeko
Yes its a 6 speed, and the cost is like 17 k. I love the red seats, shifter, and gauge cluster. It has 170 HP so I would hope to be as fast or faster than a Civic Si with mid 15 second quarter miles

motherfucker~! you said it looked ugly.

Old Post 06-03-2002 06:15 AM
gaeko

I said the exterior looked ugly, I dunno, they need to do something with the rear...cause the front looks at least a little aggressive

Old Post 06-03-2002 06:03 PM