Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > Dance
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

watch people rave, get the idea, try at home a lot. DO NOT COPY.. copying will stop ur creativity.. i realized by teaching myself i got the "flow", and i start inventing my own moves much easier. the figure eight and stuff..~no one needs to teach u. if u follow one hand from the other u will be born into the idea. It comes naturally.. dont' think its hard.. just experiment wit it and have fun. must be loose and flexible, and always open for new ideas. oh yes and angelic x shield inspired me <--- lol tY buddy
~~another way to learn some full body liquid tricks is to take BaGua Zhang kung fu.. (8 trigram palm)

i also learned breakdancing from a Shaolin Kung Fu form... one of the forms..i forgot da name..tranlsate sto black dragon or something.. u spread both of ur legs out and you kick your right leg to your left to give u momentum and if u do it right u can spin yourself almost into headstand. my only problem is landing. if u land on a hard surface prepare to get an x ray.. [break] dancing
get it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2002 06:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

as "inventing your own moves" is great and all, biting also helpes in some ways, yes some people lose their creativity but most get the basics out of it, they form their own style as well it doesn't stop a person from having their own style unless they are lazy into biting(copying) for evers
it's like graffiti art, lots of toys(begginers) bite for about their first two years (roughly) of course some stay at the level of just biting but most come out and creat their own style

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-12-2002 02:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

true joey, most ppl tend to byte off of others in the beginning but as they get better at dancing they develop their own sense of style, which usuallie gets more creative and "theirs".

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-12-2002 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

word

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 11-12-2002 08:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

i can shake my bootay like no otha..haha and i can rave...and bunny hop..but wit pops..=D

Old Post 02-12-2003 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Queeny
i can shake my bootay like no otha..haha and i can rave...and bunny hop..but wit pops..=D

damn i can do the sam shit too lol wanna have a ass shakin contest :D

Old Post 07-07-2003 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

all i can say is..i can freak but i cant break

haha alex...im dangerous..haha

Old Post 07-12-2003 08:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote