Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Dance > Korean B-Boys
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*~JoEy~*
. . .

Korean B-Boys

Are dope. My friend sent me these tapes of korean b-boys and mang~ they is ill. I've only seen Korean b-boys on Battle of the year and expression's video but dang, Koreans really are some dope people, i never really recognized them for b-boying much cuz well, compared to the rest of the world, Koreans didn't have much style, more power moves and such, much respect now for them korean b-boys though and b-girls damn, i saw a korean b-girl bustin airtracks at this one battle some crazyness boyeeee~ ok yea. . . . i guess thas all i was gonna say?

Scream!!! FOB Style

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2003 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

yeah they're the best bboys in the world imo.. they've always been at the top of the world in the power moving department and now they're innovating crazy styles and new power move variations

they won the last battle of the year over france and won the uk champs too i believe.. got a whole harddrive full of their video footage haha

i'll see if i can post/link some on here sometime

Old Post 08-08-2003 07:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

what's a b-boy???

Old Post 08-08-2003 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

check out this place
http://www.bww2.com/play/breakdance/

some videos dont work, but its a very small amount of them. i have a lot of them on my computer

Old Post 08-08-2003 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

yea alot of these were on the videos

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 08-12-2003 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~JoEy~* Click here to Send *~JoEy~* a Private Message Visit *~JoEy~*'s homepage! Find more posts by *~JoEy~* Add *~JoEy~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
what's a b-boy???

breakdancing.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-12-2003 10:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

i saw the obowang documentary on that site... not bad

Old Post 08-13-2003 07:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
what's a b-boy???

breakdancing boy?breaker boy?

i've never seen korean people breakdance prob cause iuno any koreans LOL

Old Post 08-14-2003 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

b-boy or b-girl is a break boy or break girl where the person goes on the dance floor and "breaks" down

it's another word for a breaker

the word "breakdancing" was created by the media to give this new dance (well back then) a professional name which is why you hear it as breakdancing now-a-days it's always been b-boying or breakin, never break-dancing

i guess i shoulda explained before ma bads~ peace One Love and GOD Bless!!!

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 08-14-2003 11:08 PM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

breaking...

Old Post 08-14-2003 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

only recently has the term b-boy started to mean only breakdancers...b-boy WAS a term used for anybody in the hip hop scene..whether it was dancing, freestyling, graphing, watevr.

Old Post 09-01-2003 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
only recently has the term b-boy started to mean only breakdancers...b-boy WAS a term used for anybody in the hip hop scene..whether it was dancing, freestyling, graphing, watevr.

whatchu mean only recently? it's been

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 09-03-2003 02:09 AM
neXt

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*
whatchu mean only recently? it's been

agreed

Old Post 09-03-2003 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~JoEy~*
. . .

Actually we talked it over and well we was talking bout how back in the days kats were starting out as b-boys so they did call themselves b-boys like emcees graff-heads and such~ although we did differ on the graff-heads being b-boys well anywho it's all settled but i guess i was saying it in the more general but then again, emcees were emcees, writers were writers and b-boys were b-boys since. . . . . well way back~ so it wasn't like recent

Scream!!! FOB Style

Old Post 09-05-2003 05:05 PM
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i've seen korean breakers in a competition..pretty good. they won ^^
i'd love to break..if i had even a lil bit of upper body strength

Old Post 09-24-2003 10:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

they got power and now they're working on creativity... props to expression crew

Old Post 10-20-2003 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ricemaker

i wish i could breakdance....dj banger you must teach me your moves

Old Post 11-16-2003 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ricemaker Click here to Send ricemaker a Private Message Find more posts by ricemaker Add ricemaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote