Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > *attention All Christians/catholics/buddhists/other Religous Believers*
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

*attention All Christians/catholics/buddhists/other Religous Believers*

God isnt real, get over it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2004 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

from my experience we, some buddist, don't believe in any god. it's like having a good spirit is all

Old Post 01-19-2004 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by Chinesegrl
from my experience we, some buddist, don't believe in any god. it's like having a good spirit is all

well then mrs intellectual, spirts arent fucking real.

Old Post 01-19-2004 12:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wonmin
blah blahh blahhhhh!

Re: *attention All Christians/catholics/buddhists/other Religous Believers*

quote:
Originally posted by ajy

*attention andrew*
i dont like u, and i dont think u get to decide whether God is real or not... fucknut

wonmin*

Old Post 01-19-2004 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for wonmin Click here to Send wonmin a Private Message Visit wonmin's homepage! Find more posts by wonmin Add wonmin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

how do you explain miracles?
how do you explain people praying in tounge?
how do you explain when people get healed instantly after being prayed upon a pastor?
how do you explain people dying and coming back to life?

your opinion, believe what you want, but without any evidence... such a shame.

spiritual life encourages religion, not to discourage anyone else who believes in what they believe.

Old Post 01-19-2004 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
how do you explain miracles?
how do you explain people praying in tounge?
how do you explain when people get healed instantly after being prayed upon a pastor?
how do you explain people dying and coming back to life?

oooook...

i havent seen any people comming back from the dead lately..and ive never heard of healing pastors either. miracles i guess are possible happen but they can just as well be from pure coincidence

Old Post 01-19-2004 10:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
oooook...

i havent seen any people comming back from the dead lately..and ive never heard of healing pastors either. miracles i guess are possible happen but they can just as well be from pure coincidence

I believe that if you trully believe in something, then it's real. But for those others who don't believe in it, they probably wouldn't see the real. Know what I mean?

For instance, there are those who believe in God, so it's real to them. But since Andrew doesn't believe in God, it's not real for him.

If this doesn't make sense, I'll come back later and see if I can clear up what I mean.

Old Post 01-19-2004 02:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

quote:
Originally posted by ajy

Thank you for enlightening me. I feel so convinced now. I love it when other people tell me what to believe in. :)

Old Post 01-19-2004 05:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

Re: Re: *attention All Christians/catholics/buddhists/other Religous Believers*

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree
Thank you for enlightening me. I feel so convinced now. I love it when other people tell me what to believe in. :)

well previously i didnt tell you to flat out, but now i am. BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD, FOR THAT IS THE TRUTH.,

P.S- ive had enough of your hippie ass 'philosophical' reasonings, face it, there is no god. There was no jesus, no apostles, the bible is about as useful as tanning salons for black people.

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:36 AM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

Re: Re: Re: *attention All Christians/catholics/buddhists/other Religous Believers*

quote:
Originally posted by ajy
well previously i didnt tell you to flat out, but now i am. BELIEVE THERE IS NO GOD, FOR THAT IS THE TRUTH.,

So "God isnt real, get over it." isn't "flat out"?

Ok, enough sarcasm, since that obviously didn't work; you are completely retarded.

Do you derive satisfaction from going to a site and telling other people what to believe? You come in here and sputter this crap with nothing backing it, just your own (strong) opinion. That's not going to convince anyone.

Fact: there is no verifiable proof of God's existance.

Fact: there is no verifiable proof of God's nonexistance.

These are two irrefutable facts, which mean only that you must choose to believe one way or another. By saying "There is NO God," you are making as big a leap of faith as I am when I say, "I believe in God."

The only thing you can prove is that there may not be a need for a God. That does not, however, prove that there is no God.

Old Post 01-20-2004 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

God is real. you get over it

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 01-20-2004 06:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

Re: Re: Re: *attention All Christians/catholics/buddhists/other Religous Believers*

quote:
Originally posted by ajy

P.S- ive had enough of your hippie ass 'philosophical' reasonings, face it, there is no god. There was no jesus, no apostles, the bible is about as useful as tanning salons for black people.

wasn't it the hippies that claimed god was dead?

There was a Jesus

No apostles? who do you believe wrote the bible?

Old Post 01-20-2004 09:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

*ATENTION ALL RELIGOUS PEOPLE GOD IS REAL*

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 01-21-2004 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
*ATENTION ALL RELIGOUS PEOPLE GOD IS REAL*

dude teddy do you know what the hell you just said..you said attention religious people, god is real..as if they werent thinking about that already

whyd you have to quote me julie..now i look like a crap sucking atheist. i was just trying to make fun of the things he was saying cause he brought up dead people comming back alive and i thought it was funny.

Old Post 01-21-2004 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by ajy

I realize that is a truth... for you... not necessarily one for everyone else. (Jeez why do you have to bring... racism into this?)

Hmm I don't know... I had a deep discussion with my ap english class about this after reading "rosencratz and guildenstern are dead" by... stoppard?

There are so many rebuttals to what you said but i'm just going to let you believe what you want to believe so... please let us "religious believers etc" believe what we want to believe. I'm not saying you're right or wrong... and I'm not even saying that I'm right or wrong.

I don't know why you posted this (probably seems random to us) but has... something happened in your life that triggers this emotion/feeling? or... have you always felt this way and just felt like now was the time to tell everyone?

Old Post 01-22-2004 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LooKatClara

as aaqthree said, there is no concrete proof for or against God. all we have is our beliefs on the matter. i presume that you are atheist, and though i've met many Christians that made our religion look bad, i've never met an atheist that made their belief look so bad. to say definitely that one is completely wrong about their religious beliefs is ignorant. though you may believe differently, you need to have tolerance for others. i have learned to have tolerance myself.

Jesus did exist. the apostles did exist. this is history. the assumption you should be making (actually you shouldnt be making an assumption at all, but on with it) is that Jesus was not the Messiah, and that there was not and will not be a Messiah, there is nothing to save from. but even then, when you have worded your thoughts correctly, you can't be conclusive about it all because as i said, it's impossible to be sure.

as for religion being useless...it's my personal belief that nobody should live life without believing in something, or believing that someday they'll be rewarded for their efforts. maybe i'm fooling myself, but so what? by living the way the bible has instructed me, i live a virtuous life, helping others, seeking truth. seeking knowledge. seeking something beyond this meaningless existence. i find those who live just day-to-day only for themselves pathetic. hedonism isn't the way to go, kids.

don't make a fool of yourself again by declaring something that you can't support with concrete facts.

Old Post 01-22-2004 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LooKatClara Click here to Send LooKatClara a Private Message Visit LooKatClara's homepage! Find more posts by LooKatClara Add LooKatClara to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KimChEEWIErDO29
Hokai.

GOD IS REAL!! OMG GOD ISSSSS REAL!!!! HOW DO U EXPLAIN THAT 73% OF THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH!

PROOF! : www.cnn.com/LarrykingLIVE/Comoros

Old Post 01-25-2004 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KimChEEWIErDO29 Click here to Send KimChEEWIErDO29 a Private Message Find more posts by KimChEEWIErDO29 Add KimChEEWIErDO29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

quote:
Originally posted by KimChEEWIErDO29
GOD IS REAL!! OMG GOD ISSSSS REAL!!!! HOW DO U EXPLAIN THAT 73% OF THE WHOLE WORLD IS CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH!

thats not a very good arguement Lol

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 01-25-2004 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GDandYBsOneLove
~la la la~

quote:
Originally posted by ajy

and u know, how?

Old Post 01-26-2004 03:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GDandYBsOneLove Click here to Send GDandYBsOneLove a Private Message Find more posts by GDandYBsOneLove Add GDandYBsOneLove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

let the Anti-Christ be...
he'll realize his wrong-doings later in his life and regret everything he has said. he's still young and ignorant.

Old Post 01-29-2004 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote