Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > Seperatism or can we All get along?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zero-Sen

Seperatism or can we All get along?

Do you believe that eventaully all the races will have to get seperated? or that we can eventually get along? So far it hasn't been that great. Even now we get remarks like chink and gook. Of course they don't say it to my face but w.e.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2002 10:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

it'll take some time but i believe at the end we will all get along.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-07-2002 10:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
it'll take some time but i believe at the end we will all get along.

"but in the end, it doesn't even matter"
-linkin park

lolz. yeah, maybe.

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen

"but in the end, it doesn't even matter"
-linkin park

lolz. yeah, maybe.

in the end it will matter!
-sangxjin

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

"don't you hate people who quote themselfs?"
- alchemist

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:34 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i don't see how all the races would all of a sudden have to be seperated after how closely integrated they are within the world (USA prime example). There may exist some form of distaste but we won't be seperated. I'm sure in the future these people who still judge on appearances will be minimal, but then again thats all speculation. If we are going to work together as a world community we have to. And someday there may be more world organizations, and even a world government.

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

Optimist eh?

Old Post 05-07-2002 12:01 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I really like this topic... Okai, what I think...

Yes, right now we are still being called chink and gook... But hey, be proud of it... Anyways, we have to except each others differences. That includes race, culture, traditions, and beliefs... May I add that this also includes gays, bisexuals and lesbians...

Well, the only way that we can actually respect and understand these differences is if we can educate each other... If you expect other people to know about your culture and traditions, you must educate... Not just sit back and wait for change to happen.

If we act now and people start to learn, they will respect the differences and not torment each other. I am acting upon what I said and it's working... I live in a small white dominated town and I'm educating them and they are starting to understand and respect my difference... We just need to keep it up and then we'll make a change.

Uh, to answer your question... I know that if we do something, then all races can live together... Why do we need to be seperated??? I always thought DIVERSITY was better...

Old Post 05-09-2002 08:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
Optimist eh?

Who won in the duel between the optimist and the pessimist?

-Well the pessismist thought he was going to lose so he/she shot himself, and optimist thought he was going to win and he did.

I just made that out and thought i'd share it, anyone like that? haha, i know it's not that great.

Old Post 05-09-2002 09:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

Who won in the duel between the optimist and the pessimist?

-Well the pessismist thought he was going to lose so he/she shot himself, and optimist thought he was going to win and he did.

I just made that out and thought i'd share it, anyone like that? haha, i know it's not that great.

I like that.

Well, like that guy said (I forgot who it was, sorry :sad: ) in the furure everyone will be all mixed so we won't know who's what race! (or something like that)

Old Post 05-09-2002 05:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

thats a good point of how everyone will be all mixed. Could that possibly lead to a time when every single person on earth is dark colored? (brown or black). I should have read at least something on this but i haven't, but darker skin is always the dominant genes over the paler skin colors. Thus, in the future with african and middle-eastern (i think these are the dominant traits, right? or are there more colors?) cultures spreading throughout the human population. Would there be a time when everyone in the world would be dark skinned? Thus eliminating some form of discrimination, and racism would go away cause everyone is so diversified. THats sweet, thank you i've never heard it before.

haha, to the debators, that'd be a sweet kritik. Future interracial reproduction of the human species will nullify all aspects of race-sensitive disrcimination, thus making discrimination upon appearnace obsolete and stricter movements towards protecting racial discrimination will only be trivial when compared to the future. Ah, thats not as great as i was thinking before i typed it (doesn't even seem like a K anymore), but what does everyone think?

Old Post 05-09-2002 06:39 PM
huby40
Squeak....

not neccesarily. If you have 2 parents with the recessive trait of a light skin color, then they have about 25% chance of having a light skinned child. (use the punnet square)

Old Post 05-10-2002 09:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

oh yeah, of course. But if it went for a long enough time, wouldn't dark skin still dominate? Or perhaps i was misinterpreting...

Old Post 05-10-2002 03:45 PM
Zero-Sen

If the races really did get THAT mixed then everyone would end up with all aids, and genelogical diseases. This is why SOME people SHOULD stay within their race. Like Korean and Korean, which was i HOPE to do. It doesn' matter to me really though.

Old Post 05-11-2002 05:59 PM