Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > Fanart~
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crystal Blue

Fanart~

Hi! I'm new here. ::waves::

Ok~ This is a fanart I drew like 2 days ago. I think it actually did look like the girl at one point (that's of course my opinion), but I got a little carried away with her eyes and didn't focus so much on other things, soOo...it doesn't look so much like her anymore. XP

Can you guess who I was originally trying to draw? Some people can tell right away and some people can't, so don't worry if you can't.^^ I'm just curious about what ya'll think.

Nice to meet you guys.

DARN! I'm a sugarbowl!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2002 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crystal Blue Click here to Send Crystal Blue a Private Message Visit Crystal Blue's homepage! Find more posts by Crystal Blue Add Crystal Blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

were u trying to draw a girl? please say a girl, becuz if that's a man, ive lost all respect for the kpop industry (or whatever i have left for it)

Old Post 05-31-2002 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Is that Hyolee from FinKL cause it looks jus like her, that drawing is soo good. Hyolee is so hot. O and welcome to jusunlee forums

Old Post 05-31-2002 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
were u trying to draw a girl? please say a girl, becuz if that's a man, ive lost all respect for the kpop industry (or whatever i have left for it)

lol, yeah i think street rsx is right, it looks like hyori from finkl. and yeah, thats a nice piece of work, and welcome to jusunlee. hope to see more art from you soon.

Old Post 05-31-2002 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

hey hey!! welcome to the forums q:
i think it looks great ! the shading and everyting is cool q: only thing is, i think hyori's face is shaped a little different. i think it may be a little thinner or gaunt. maybe make her cheekbones stand out a little more. and it is hyori right? ahhh i'm so envious of ur skills q:

Old Post 05-31-2002 08:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

whooa talk about skills

Old Post 06-01-2002 12:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

thats very well done piece of wurk madd propz

Old Post 06-01-2002 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

:omg: :omg:
HOLLY SHIZ!
youre hella good!!

aww mayng.. mines peace of shiz next to yours... :huh:

*goes to the bed perfects drawing skills all over..*

Old Post 06-18-2002 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RS Trax

- Hey, Chrystal Blue
- i see you around divabug and other places.
- nice drawing of Hyori you got here, i like your style.
- peace!

Old Post 06-19-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RS Trax Click here to Send RS Trax a Private Message Visit RS Trax's homepage! Find more posts by RS Trax Add RS Trax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

that's really good... plan to major in art??? anyways, I know that's Hyori from FinKL... puhaha

Old Post 06-19-2002 03:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
luluvang

wow, that's really good.. it looks just like hyori... i knew that it was her right when it was done loading...

Old Post 06-19-2002 05:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for luluvang Click here to Send luluvang a Private Message Find more posts by luluvang Add luluvang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

YUPZ i was gonna say Hyori too.. it looks REALLY good,
great JOB~! Keep up the great art skills~ .. wish i could draw like that.~!

Old Post 06-29-2002 06:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

daym ~ thats hella good! how long did it take you to draw that? hmm i wish i was that talented

Old Post 07-02-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for skandaluss Click here to Send skandaluss a Private Message Visit skandaluss's homepage! Find more posts by skandaluss Add skandaluss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

Re: Fanart~

:omg: dats hella good yea it looks just like hyori frum fin.k.l
madd propz i liek how u did the hair its real nice

Old Post 07-10-2002 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaluski

beautiful drawing! you are really good!

Old Post 07-24-2002 11:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shaluski Click here to Send shaluski a Private Message Find more posts by shaluski Add shaluski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote