Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Jokes and Humor > RIddle!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Takumi
GOD!

RIddle!!

See if any of you can answere it!

There are two doors. One is the door to heaven, one is the door to hell. You don't know which door is which. After you pick a door, you cannot turn back. Now, there is 2 angels floating around, one is a good angel that always tells the truth, one is the bad angel that always lies. The angels are not by the doors. How can you tell which door is the door to heaven by only asking one angel one question?

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Last edited by Takumi on 04-07-2002 at 04:30 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2002 04:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Takumi Click here to Send Takumi a Private Message Find more posts by Takumi Add Takumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Arrow

um.. well, all angels are the use of good..
i'd ask either angel

*angel is spelt anGEL not anGLE but its cool

Old Post 04-07-2002 04:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Takumi
GOD!

lol i typed too fast der i fixed it thx for pointing it out =)

banner made by my homeboi check out his site he makes wallpapers and composes his own trance music.

Old Post 04-07-2002 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Takumi Click here to Send Takumi a Private Message Find more posts by Takumi Add Takumi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
um.. well, all angels are the use of good..
i'd ask either angel

*angel is spelt anGEL not anGLE but its cool

hmm no
one of the angels of God wanted his own place so he got hell. hes turned into a satan. so all the angels arent the use of good.

Old Post 04-07-2002 05:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hmm ask the angel that doesnt lie and ask if this is the door to heaven and if he sais no go to the other door.. am i right or wrong? i dink im wrong ^^;;;

Old Post 04-07-2002 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Arrow

youre right.
but it wont happen again twice
Lucifer (satan0 was the first and last angel to betray god

Old Post 04-07-2002 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
hmm ask the angel that doesnt lie and ask if this is the door to heaven and if he sais no go to the other door.. am i right or wrong? i dink im wrong ^^;;;

but then how would you know you asked the right angel??

Old Post 04-07-2002 05:30 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

erff yo juss tell me da answer..
eff i dont lyke these dinkin riddlles >.<
if u dont wanna tell everyone the answer,
just pm me the answer =]

Old Post 04-07-2002 05:36 PM
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

ask the angel who lies and then ull get the answer i dunno... just tell the answer i'm bad at riddles and is this supposed to be in the jokes forum cuz a riddle and a joke is almost the same..

Old Post 04-07-2002 05:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Arrow

dude, this is hurting my head
ive been thinking about it for 10 minutes now..

just tell us the answer or else its gon bother me until i know

Old Post 04-07-2002 06:14 PM
MellowYellow

darn it... haha....

i've heard this riddle before...but no one ever told me the answer... jeez it... aigo... my head hurts..

someone just pm me the answer so i can die in peace..haha

Old Post 04-08-2002 03:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

ummm
i think ur supposed to like ask "if i asked the other angel which door was the door to heaven, what would he/she say?"
something like that? lol

am i right?
i've heard other riddles/jokes along these lines.
its something alot of people discuss.

Old Post 04-08-2002 03:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

You say: if i asked the other angel, which door would he pick?

Go into the door he didn't pick

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-08-2002 04:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kboi
wut duh

telll usssssssssss! please.

Old Post 04-08-2002 04:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kboi Click here to Send kboi a Private Message Find more posts by kboi Add kboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
You say: if i asked the other angel, which door would he pick?

Go into the door he didn't pick

ohhh~~~ i get it!!

Old Post 04-08-2002 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by aznsweety
ohhh~~~ i get it!!

no.. but what if you asked the WRONG angel?

Old Post 04-08-2002 04:36 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

k look...

Truth ANgel- Would point to the door that the liar would point to (the wrong door)

Liar ANgel- Would point to the wrong door because the truth angel would point to the right door.

ANd your through

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-08-2002 04:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Takumi
GOD!

quote:
Originally posted by lovedontloveme
ummm
i think ur supposed to like ask "if i asked the other angel which door was the door to heaven, what would he/she say?"
something like that? lol

am i right?
i've heard other riddles/jokes along these lines.
its something alot of people discuss.

DING DING DING..... u are correct
See if you ask the good angel.... she knoes the evil one will always lie, but she is a good angel that always tells the truth so she points to the door that leads to hell"

IF you asked the evil angel..... she knoes that the good one will tell the truth and point to the door that leads to heaven, but since shes evil and always lies she has to lie.... so then she would point to the door which leads to hell..... then u just go the opposite direction..... or if you are really that stupid you would go thru the door that leads to hell =) i hoped you guys had fun with this =)

Old Post 04-08-2002 05:06 PM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

tell both angels to go thru the doors that they think which is heaven and which is hell. whichever one is heaven i'd go through.

Old Post 04-08-2002 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

lol. but you could ONLY talk with ONE angel, dork..

lol, you take life the easy way,, youre a kick-back person arent you lol

Old Post 04-08-2002 05:42 PM