Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > PSX exposed
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kryogenix
Ghost

PSX exposed

http://lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3244

if any of you are rich enough to buy it take a look. it's in japan now. the thing looks massive, no way i'm buying it. i never understood why there is so much hype surrounding sony and microsoft products, but sega and nintendo get none at all even though they are equal or better

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2003 04:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

gimmie a good old first gen ps2 anyday. that HD may be nice to have tho...I remember hearing about a HD for the ps2...

EDIT: I'm taking bets...I say.....2 weeks and somebody will have windows or linux running on the psx..heh.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-31-2003 06:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
EDIT: I'm taking bets...I say.....2 weeks and somebody will have windows or linux running on the psx..heh.

dreamcast has linux and it is windows ce compatible...

i think it depends on the type of hd (fat32, ntfs)... we'll have to wait and see

the only reason i see to buy that huge thing is for emulation. but that's what i have a computer for

Old Post 12-31-2003 06:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

hmm the white design i think is kinda wrong cuz it might turn yellow and make it look old

Old Post 12-31-2003 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

haha it seems like something my friend would want lol i'll probably buy it after Chinese New Years after i earn another 300 =] haha if i don't like it i probably give it to my friend xP

Old Post 12-31-2003 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yo.. is it me.. or does it look like an old packard bell. Just stick a monitor on top of that and it would be my old computer.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-01-2004 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i read that they took out a lot of features so that they can ship them for the holiday season

Old Post 01-01-2004 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by tea
i read that they took out a lot of features so that they can ship them for the holiday season

which is the typical sony style........bastards. why rush a product and drop the ball..sheesh.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 01-01-2004 01:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
which is the typical sony style........bastards. why rush a product and drop the ball..sheesh.

yay. that's right. nintendo is the best

Old Post 01-01-2004 03:20 AM
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
yay. that's right. nintendo is the best

delay delay delay once more

Old Post 01-01-2004 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

eh... i'll get ps2 first and then think about psx

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 01-01-2004 05:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

shit is huge! fuckin xbox or pv or some thinretty damn ugly

Old Post 01-01-2004 11:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by eddiee
delay delay delay once more

better late and good than rushed and crappy. then they try to make up for their hardware with third party software.

Old Post 01-04-2004 06:49 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
better late and good than rushed and crappy. then they try to make up for their hardware with third party software.

yup..that's exactly how I feel too. but I guess froma business standpoint it MAY be better. as in if they keep delaying the release date then they lose money..whereas if they release it now and can be upgraded later buy buying MORE stuff then they make a hell of a lot more $$ than if they waited.

Shift_

Old Post 01-04-2004 07:50 PM
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
yup..that's exactly how I feel too. but I guess froma business standpoint it MAY be better. as in if they keep delaying the release date then they lose money..whereas if they release it now and can be upgraded later buy buying MORE stuff then they make a hell of a lot more $$ than if they waited.

true. stupid sony and microsoft, they only think about the $$$. wheareas nintendo is nice and provides wholesome entertainment for the kids

Old Post 01-04-2004 08:25 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
true. stupid sony and microsoft, they only think about the $$$. wheareas nintendo is nice and provides wholesome entertainment for the kids

which is also a very stupid business plan in my opinion. yes, the kiddy game market isn't covered much by the other consoles..but the teen to mid 20's gamer is where the most money is to be made. I mean...sure...little billy and sue will have mommy and daddy buy them their games once in a while...but if they were like 18 or wahtever they'd most likely have a job and buy a hell of a lot more games.

Shift_

Old Post 01-05-2004 07:06 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
which is also a very stupid business plan in my opinion. yes, the kiddy game market isn't covered much by the other consoles..but the teen to mid 20's gamer is where the most money is to be made. I mean...sure...little billy and sue will have mommy and daddy buy them their games once in a while...but if they were like 18 or wahtever they'd most likely have a job and buy a hell of a lot more games.

nintendo doesn't make all kiddie games!!! plus a lot of their games are really good multiplayer games anyway

Old Post 01-05-2004 11:38 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

ouch. psx only has one usb port. also, there's no multitap. i don't think it's worth it for me...

Old Post 01-07-2004 11:44 PM