Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Technology > Need For Speed Underground
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by tea
i got the game yesterday. im using the civic.
i think the game is ok, they need more cars though

yea they do.

hmm...civic ehh. i started with the civic, but i switched to miata for more handling.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-04-2003 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Creative120

I have the Civic still. I am on 42nd right now. Guess i just like my original car. This is the only game that i play now.

Old Post 12-05-2003 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Creative120 Click here to Send Creative120 a Private Message Find more posts by Creative120 Add Creative120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

well civic was my first car, then i went to the miata, then the tiburon, now i got the rsx, so im using that

they make the rsx so good, its not that great though

Old Post 12-05-2003 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg

quote:
Originally posted by tea
well civic was my first car, then i went to the miata, then the tiburon, now i got the rsx, so im using that

they make the rsx so good, its not that great though

yea yo. it's madd nice in drag. that thing is a bullet.

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-05-2003 11:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

i have it for pc... is there any way to make the graphics better cause they suck

Old Post 12-23-2003 08:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

how come my car won't go past 30 in drag mode? i don't know the keys

Old Post 12-23-2003 09:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i use the skyline now...its almost maxed out in every category
i havent played in like 2-3 weeks though..there are also too many cheaters in the online games. i mean cmon..i see them spin out with my own eyes...then like a second later...theyre all the way in first place. thats total bs

Old Post 12-23-2003 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
how come my car won't go past 30 in drag mode? i don't know the keys

you need to shift gears..heh. in drag mode you can only have manual tranny.

a = upshift
z = downshift
space = nitrous(can't win the later races w/o nitrous in drag..so dumb..damn ricers)
b = look back

shift when the dot in the middle of the screen appears green. at first it'll show up as blue..if you shift then it's a "good shift" if you shift when ti's green it's a "perfect shift" so just wait and watch for it. if you shift before the blue dot then it's a "short shift" if you wait til it hits red it's an "over rev" and that just kills you. you wanna get perfect shifts all the time...good shifts are okay..but with perfect shifts you'll have a definite advantage... it may seem impossible to get a perfect shift on start up but it's possible if you know how your car's rpm's go up. As you upgrade and add more boost or whatnot the way it revs will change..and with some cars (if not all) you will only have 5 years until you get the stage 3 drivetrain tune.

Once you hear the PSHHHHHH from somebody's nitrous..you'd better get your ass on the space bar and get ready to do some shifting.

IM me on AIM and we can set up some circuit races or something :D.

AIM: indsysive

hope this helps.

quote:
Originally posted by tea
i use the skyline now...its almost maxed out in every category
i havent played in like 2-3 weeks though..there are also too many cheaters in the online games. i mean cmon..i see them spin out with my own eyes...then like a second later...theyre all the way in first place. thats total bs

ahah you'd think that tony...but it's not true sometimes. the stage 3 tuning makes the cars a HELL of a lot faster. did a 10 lap race and he had stage 2 and I had all stage 3 and I was up by 2+mins. Once you get up to stage 3 everything it should be even.

EDIT: ps..the miata was made stacked for some reason...that's what I use..try it out...much faster than lots of the other cars.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Last edited by indecisive on 12-23-2003 at 10:17 PM

Old Post 12-23-2003 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

my skyline is maxed out though. stage 3 everything. along with unique turbo and unique nos. i maxed out everything except the handling. and plus in underground mode im on 110 out of 111 races completed. most of the people i play with they admit to cheating too.

Old Post 12-24-2003 12:51 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
you need to shift gears..heh. in drag mode you can only have manual tranny.

a = upshift
z = downshift
space = nitrous(can't win the later races w/o nitrous in drag..so dumb..damn ricers)
b = look back

shift when the dot in the middle of the screen appears green. at first it'll show up as blue..if you shift then it's a "good shift" if you shift when ti's green it's a "perfect shift" so just wait and watch for it. if you shift before the blue dot then it's a "short shift" if you wait til it hits red it's an "over rev" and that just kills you. you wanna get perfect shifts all the time...good shifts are okay..but with perfect shifts you'll have a definite advantage... it may seem impossible to get a perfect shift on start up but it's possible if you know how your car's rpm's go up. As you upgrade and add more boost or whatnot the way it revs will change..and with some cars (if not all) you will only have 5 years until you get the stage 3 drivetrain tune.

Once you hear the PSHHHHHH from somebody's nitrous..you'd better get your ass on the space bar and get ready to do some shifting.

IM me on AIM and we can set up some circuit races or something :D.

AIM: indsysive

hope this helps.

yeah thanks, actually my keys for shifting were insert and delete but the green blue thing was helpful

Old Post 12-24-2003 03:11 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
yeah thanks, actually my keys for shifting were insert and delete but the green blue thing was helpful

really? default it should be A and Z..weird...meh.

good good..I thought you may not know wut I meant by the green and blue thing.

and tony...SURE....I think you jus tneed to go to driving school..hahaha.

but yea...there was this hella fast ITR I raced yesterday. I KNOW the bastard was cheating...I'm stage 3 everything and I wasted all my nitrous and couldn't catch up to the bastard...oh well.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-25-2003 12:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
really? default it should be A and Z..weird...meh.

good good..I thought you may not know wut I meant by the green and blue thing.

and tony...SURE....I think you jus tneed to go to driving school..hahaha.

but yea...there was this hella fast ITR I raced yesterday. I KNOW the bastard was cheating...I'm stage 3 everything and I wasted all my nitrous and couldn't catch up to the bastard...oh well.

some people use trainers on their game. it's not fair

Old Post 12-25-2003 02:23 PM
merdawg

lets have a jsl race!!!!!

ill probably lose cuz i got bored at the 76/111 point. haha. i got some friends who are amazing in drift, and trust me, they dont cheat.

Old Post 12-25-2003 10:13 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

what's a "trainer"??

me I'd rather do a circuit race but drift is fine I guess..

Shift_

Old Post 12-26-2003 09:19 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
what's a "trainer"??

program that hacks the game and patches it with cheats

Old Post 12-26-2003 08:18 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

ah...so those people who aren't good at the game use that..haha..stupid pansies.

Shift_

Old Post 12-27-2003 02:22 AM
weed smoka

im at race 74

i started off with the civic, then i switched to the sentra se-r, then 240sx...this car was fast, except my engine kept blowing out during the drags so i traded it in with rsx

whats everyones top speed???

i reached 210 with the supra

Old Post 01-12-2004 11:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

I think mine's like 320km/h

Shift_

Old Post 01-13-2004 01:16 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

on track five i drifted a whole lap and got 75,000 points on my 240. my friends get 80,000.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-13-2004 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

I think my biggest was a 77k in an impreza on that track too. #5 is the shit

Shift_

Old Post 01-13-2004 03:00 AM