Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > Forever (Click B)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blue snow

Forever (Click B)

Hi^^ This is my very first fic^^ .Yeah it's so tragic^^ but I hope you like it^^

FOREVER
<CLICK-B>

CHAPTER 1

His fingers started to move Yunsuk slowly opened his eyes.
"Hyung....Thanks God...you already awake... Are you ok??"Hosuk looked at Yunsuk worriedly
"What happened?"Yunsuk asked him
"I don't know exactly but I found you lying on the floor fainted, so I called Dr.Ha" Hosuk replied
"So..What he said??"
"He just said that he couldn't tell me about your condition now without your permission, and I asked him why???I had to know it,I'm your brother,but he said that this time it's really serious"
"Where is he now?"
"He is in the living room.Shall I call him now?"
"Yes, tell him to come here now"
Hosuk clapped his hand and there was a guard walked toward him.
"Tell Dr.Ha that my hyung has already conscious"
The guard nodded his head and bowed his body before he walked out the room.
In 5 minutes Dr.Ha came into that room
"Yun.. You've already awoken" Dr.Ha ran toward him and sat on the bed next to him.
"Hi, Gon...yeah, I've awoken.Tell me what had happened to me and the reason why you so stubborn to not to tell my dongseng?"Yunsuk smiled at him and shook his hand
"Hosuk... I'm so sorry,but I really can't tell you without Yunsuk permission" Hyun Gon apologized him
"That's fine hyung...I can understand"Hosuk smiled and tapped Hyun Gon's shoulder.
Hosuk clapped his hand again, told all the guards in that room to go out that room.
"Gon...tell me... Hosuk is my dongseng and he is my only family.He supposed to know about my health so don't worry just tell us the truth"Yunsuk told him
"OK...Listen..Yun..I don't know how to tell you about this... This time.... Your case is really serious.. I want so much to help you but I can't , it is too late"
"Wait..what do you mean to late??"Hosuk asked Gon
"Your brother just have 2 months left"Gon looked at Hosuk seriously
"Hyung... this is not the right time to make a joke..."Hosuk stood up from the seat
"Hosuk ...get a grab ...calm down "Yunsuk pulled Hosuk sleeve
"Gon..we've been a goodfriend since we were toddler, so I hope you can tell us clearly, what you mean"Yunsuk said.
"Yun ..you know it is really hard for me to tell you and Hosuk about this, both of you almost like my own siblings... but what I've just said is true... Your life just 2 months left, from outside you look fine but you can die anytime...this is because of your last wound... the bullet which hit you next to your heart causing some problem there and it make you had a malfunction heart.It's too late now... I'm sorry I really can't do anything. Please becareful , don't work too hard and don't you ever fight anymore , because in your condition now... you can't even protect yourself, just by one hit on that place, it already can take your life...Please take care, it hard for me to lose a really good friend like you..Just let me, Hosuk and everyone who love you,have you longer..."Hyun Gon couldn't hide his feeling,his voice trembled and tears fell down on his cheek.
Hosuk body also trembled , he tried so hard to hold his tears not to fall down .He lowered his head to have his hair covering his face.He didn't want his brother see the tears.
"Shhhh...."Yunsuk smiled to them weakly and he grabbed Hyun Gon's and Hosuk's hand.
"Guys... you two are important persons to me...I don't want to see both of you cry... C'mon boys, man won't cry , right.....Maybe this is my destiny... so don't be sad... If I have to die... of course I'll die... we can't do anything to prevent it... so ..just let God decide ,Ok... don't be sad... Please...do that for me..."Yunsuk looked so calm when he said these.
Hosuk and Hyun Gon nodded their head and tried to hold back their tears.
"Good..thanks... so.. would both of you do me a favor??"Yunsuk asked them
"Of course, Yun.. tell me what we can do for you??"Hyun Gon asked
"Would both of you keep this thing as a secret,please, just act like nothing happened ..no one should know this matter especially her"
"Are you sure you don't want her to know??"Hyun Gon looked at him
"Yes, I'm sure , just please don't let her know about this,Gon...promise me... Hosuk..you too promise me...don't tell her anything Ok"
Hosuk nodded his head and Hyun Gon just silence
"Well... I think everything is clear now...so let this sick person take some rest, would you?"Yunsuk smiled at them
"Ok..I'll go now... take care Yun.. I'll check you again tomorrow.Remember what I said ... I hope tomorrow I'll find you in good condition"Hyun Gon stood up and held Yunsuk hand
Yunsuk nodded his head weakly and laughed at him"Don't worry Gon...I'm not that easy to die..."
Hyun Gon walked out the room and followed by Hosuk behind him.
After no one left in that room ,tears slowly rolled down from Yunsuk's eyes,he cried in silent 'GOD, why... why this happened to me, when I'm going to make her the most happy girl on this world ...GOD..Tell her that I'm so sorry....I'm sorry....' tears kept tracking his face until he fell asleep.
Yunsuk woke up when Hosuk entered the room and turned on the light.
"Hyung, I bring you the dinner... How is your feeling?"Hosuk asked him worriedly then sat on the bed
Yunsuk tried to sat and Hosuk helped him."Don't worry...I'm fine..."Yunsuk smiled at him
"Hosuk...we have to talk"
"Of course Hyung...just say it"Hosuk replied
Yunsuk took Hosuk hand and held it tightly.He looked at him with his clear beautiful eyes.
"Hosuk... listen to me... you know that my life just 2 months left, so from now on, you must prepared yourself to become the leader of "Blue Lightning" , after I left you'll lead this organization...becareful with the "Green Metal"..I know you are a good boy..with your charisma,brain,intuition and fighting skills no one can defeat you and "Blue Lightning".I'm sorry that I can't protect you anymore and I burden you with all of these things, but I have no choice..Please understand...I..."
"Hyung...stop it.. don't say it again...I can't stand to hear it..."Hosuk shook his head and his tears were ready to fall down
Yunsuk touched his cheek gently and looked at him with warm eyes,"Shh...Hosuk... you forget what I just said... You're going to be a leader of "Blue Lightning" You mustn't cry.... Just face it .This is fate....Look at me... Do I look sad???Do I look like I'm scared to die???No... I don't ... I'm not scared to die... I know that someday everyone will die , it just the matter of time... I already prepared myself to face the death since I entered my first battle, that's why..I'm not scared to die...Don't worry... I'll die in peace. I'm ready if I have to die now. But I just worried...I'm not worrying myself but I worry about you and her....You're my only family since our parent dead..I want to always protect you , but I can't any more, so you from now you must stand on your own feet because I can't be by your side forever. I know you're too young to handle all of the organization matters but I know you can learn in short time ,because you're a bright boy...."Yunsuk said all of these things with very calmed face and smiled in his face.
"What about her??What will happen to her after you left??Don't you think about that?You know she really love you"Hosuk asked him.
"That is the thing that also worries me... I really know how is her feeling towards me but I can't do anything...I already think about this and I have to do something for the sake of her happiness"Yunsuk face's expression started to change , he looked so sad.
"Hyung.. What are you going to do to her??What do you mean by doing something for the sake of her happiness??"Hosuk looked so worried with his hyung replied.
"Hosuk... I'm sorry ..I also don't want to do this ... but this is for her sake... My heart hurt so much everytime I think about this, but I have no choice...."
"Hyung..what are you saying about??"
"Hosuk..I'll.. I'll hurt her..."
"HYUNG...ARE YOU OK???WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???!!!YOU KNOW THAT SHE REALLY LOVE YOU..."
"I...I'm going to break her up.....Hosuk listen... I also don't want to do this.Its so hurt. I better kill myself than hurt her but I have to do this... you know I can't even protect myself,How can I protect her?? ...how can I let she has her life in danger if she stays by my side...As a leader of "Blue Lightning" my life always in danger,everyone who close to me also have their live in danger, including her. If I'm in good condition I'll take anyrisks to have her and to protect her with all my life but I can't anymore...It's better to hurt her now, at least she maybe will hate me but she will have a good future and she will survive...I better hurt than I make her have a dark future... I hope you understand and you are going to help me to do this plan" There were so much pains and emotions in Yunsuk's voice, he looked so sad. Hosuk could understand his hyung's feeling , he could feel how much Yunsuk hurt because of it and he knew how much his hyung love me.
"Alright Hyung ..I'll help you..just tell me what to do.."Hosuk said.
"Could you look for a teenage "prostitute" to act as my new girlfriend, and tell her to dress up politely like a good girl from a good family.I don't want her to know that I rent a prostitute to break up with her"
"Don't worry Hyung..It's a piece of cake..when you'll need that girl??"
"This Sunday, we planning to have a date at 10 a.m so tell that girl to come at 9 a.m"
"Ok... I'll do it....Hyung..are you sure, you really want to do this??"
"Yes.. I'm sure..."Yunsuk assured Hosuk.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continue...............

bring serene 2 your soul...
So...Freeze all the blue in your heart....
And melt it together with the snow....
Let it disappear when the sunrays come..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-05-2002 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for blue snow Click here to Send blue snow a Private Message Find more posts by blue snow Add blue snow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

oh yay first click-b fic! YES~ i mean...

haha...

good job! hope you keep updating.... sooner than later

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-05-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote