Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > Animatrix
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yOOnsk

Animatrix

Go here www.intothematrix.com

You can download 3 of the 4 free animatrix episodes that will be released.. the 4th free ep will be on the site this tuesday. all 9 will be released on DVD in june.

[ Proverbs 18:24 ]

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2003 01:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yOOnsk Click here to Send yOOnsk a Private Message Find more posts by yOOnsk Add yOOnsk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

danggg that looks tyte! hahah =X thanks for sharing!! >.<

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 05-06-2003 07:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

yeah i had a thread about this beofre... the parts i've seen looked tyte

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 05-07-2003 01:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spartan

Possibly the most disturbing anime I've seen. Especially when that one guy's ripped from his mech.

Old Post 05-10-2003 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Add Spartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orange

quote:
Originally posted by Spartan
Possibly the most disturbing anime I've seen. Especially when that one guy's ripped from his mech.

you've been missing out of lots of animes then.

Old Post 05-14-2003 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for orange Click here to Send orange a Private Message Visit orange's homepage! Find more posts by orange Add orange to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

hum...
dosnt look good to me
average

Old Post 05-16-2003 10:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

coo

Old Post 05-17-2003 06:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by orange

my thoughts exactly.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 05-17-2003 07:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hacksign

Animatrix is alright; great style though.

Old Post 05-21-2003 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hacksign Click here to Send hacksign a Private Message Find more posts by hacksign Add hacksign to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yu Lin

animetrix is great, but it of course it would be. It has the creative genius of many famous anime directors behind it. Each of the episodes are directed and created seperatly, so each of the of episodes should be quite different. Some people that worked on the animetrix include yoshiaki kawajiri, (ninja scroll, vampire hunter D) Shinichiro Watanabe, (Cowboy Bebop Movie) Kiji Morimoto, (Akira) and Andy Jones (Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within) The series should prove quite appealing

Old Post 05-24-2003 04:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yu Lin Click here to Send Yu Lin a Private Message Visit Yu Lin's homepage! Find more posts by Yu Lin Add Yu Lin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Spartan

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
my thoughts exactly.

FUCK YOU!

Old Post 06-01-2003 08:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Spartan Click here to Send Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan Add Spartan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy For You

thanx fer sharing~

Old Post 06-03-2003 03:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy For You Click here to Send Crazy For You a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy For You Add Crazy For You to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

animatrix has been available for a while on IRC now... the only advantage of a website is that you can use one of those download accelerators. anyone have any IRC accelerators (other that mIRC speeder)

Old Post 06-03-2003 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by orange

LOL . . . oh my, dont make silly assumptions

Old Post 06-04-2003 01:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oNe fLy aZn
this be jenny =P

the matrix is already a tight ass movie. why the f u c k they gotta make an anime about it? don't get me wrong, i absolutely LOVE anime but this is just gay.

Old Post 06-05-2003 06:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for oNe fLy aZn Click here to Send oNe fLy aZn a Private Message Visit oNe fLy aZn's homepage! Find more posts by oNe fLy aZn Add oNe fLy aZn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Spartan
FUCK YOU!

sorry but no.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-05-2003 08:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yOOnsk

quote:
Originally posted by oNe fLy aZn
the matrix is already a tight ass movie. why the f u c k they gotta make an anime about it? don't get me wrong, i absolutely LOVE anime but this is just gay.
the animes tell the back story of the matrix, some of them are side stories, some of them are integral to the movies. Final Flight of the Osiris tells you where Niobe got the plans with the sentinels attacking zion, Second Renaissance explains the war vs the machines, and Kid's Story tells you about that kid(supposedly plays a huge role in revolutions) that came up to neo in reloaded at zion. I honestly think the animes are pretty good,.. but.. the free ones that they offer at the site are the worst out of the 9 except for second renaissance..

[ Proverbs 18:24 ]

Old Post 06-05-2003 10:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yOOnsk Click here to Send yOOnsk a Private Message Find more posts by yOOnsk Add yOOnsk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote