Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > Someone Else's FanArt.. real good
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Someone Else's FanArt.. real good

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2002 11:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kpjoey287
SPAMUNKEY

oh shit niiiiiccce

do yoo knoe that other person or u just found it sumwhere

Old Post 07-29-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kpjoey287 Click here to Send kpjoey287 a Private Message Find more posts by kpjoey287 Add kpjoey287 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

er//
it was posted at soompi

lol.. i think 50% of my picture posts came from soompi

Old Post 07-29-2002 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

man its clean -_- i'm jealous

Old Post 07-29-2002 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

yea~ the first one and the last one is REALLY GOOD~

buh yea... i think you should credit divagub or soompi at least

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-29-2002 05:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
yea~ the first one and the last one is REALLY GOOD~

buh yea... i think you should credit divagub or soompi at least

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
er//
it was posted at soompi

i did credit soompi

Old Post 07-29-2002 05:53 AM
ToMaTo

yup lexy(TyToBuG co. founder of divabug) drew all 4 of those. she's soooo gooooooood =D the pics she drew look better than the original.

Old Post 07-29-2002 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ToMaTo Click here to Send ToMaTo a Private Message Find more posts by ToMaTo Add ToMaTo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

BoA's face looks too big... buh that's a nice drawing... all the pics are nice...

man, I need to start drawing again too... I've been so lazy lately!

Old Post 07-29-2002 06:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
i did credit soompi

opps... my bad

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
BoA's face looks too big...
man, I need to start drawing again too... I've been so lazy lately!

yea... i thought her face looked a lil too big too buh still... that is a crazy ass drawing! really well done witht he colors. and yea.. im lazy too! haha~ neevr finished my drawing

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-29-2002 06:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

O.O

wow...those are really awesome...i envy the person who can draw that well -_-

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 07-29-2002 07:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

Ack! Those are sooo good!!
I like the first and last ones the best!!

Old Post 07-31-2002 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wow...those are all sooo good! the ses one - WOW!

Old Post 07-31-2002 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TytOBug

my question is... :sad: why are my artworks linked to other sites? i specifically told people not to relink my artworks w/out my permission...

Old Post 08-24-2002 06:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TytOBug Click here to Send TytOBug a Private Message Visit TytOBug's homepage! Find more posts by TytOBug Add TytOBug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by TytOBug
my question is... :sad: why are my artworks linked to other sites? i specifically told people not to relink my artworks w/out my permission...

those are your? if it is its really good!

Old Post 08-24-2002 08:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by MC ChOpStiCkz

those are your? if it is its really good!

i don't think that's the point..... -_-

chorong should have asked tyto if she could post her work.... i mean since she linked it from her site...

that was kinda yea... she should have asked... it's not just some random picture it's someone else's work....

but.. despite the circumstances.... that's really good..... deng.. lol... so good... you draw the hair really well.... that's the first thing i noticed... cuz besides that, the eyes are the next hardest thing for me to draw..... cuz...yea it's just hard for me..haha... what did you use to draw the last picture? just color pencils erf sumthing?

divabug.com? hey i go there... lol does my username (and uh. avatar) look sorta familair?

Old Post 08-24-2002 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by TytOBug

ack :omg:
sorry... really sorry..
but i dont remember getting it from divabug.com

i saw it somewhere else.. either soompi or solid07 or some other forum..
and it didnt say anything about permission..
so er..
really sorry :huh:

Old Post 08-25-2002 04:20 AM
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

hey tytobug were you in saehoon.com? haha anyways...those are like GREAT drawings...wow..haha

Old Post 08-25-2002 05:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

i see 4 boxes with x's

Old Post 08-25-2002 05:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TytOBug

eek

quote:
ack :omg:
sorry... really sorry..
but i dont remember getting it from divabug.com

i saw it somewhere else.. either soompi or solid07 or some other forum..
and it didnt say anything about permission..
so er..
really sorry :huh:

sorry for the extrememly late reply! like half a year >_< but anyways, it's okay... it's not your fault... it's probably someone else who didn't follow the rules when they went to go see my fanart on my page.

oh, and to answer Mighty Kitty's ques, yup, i use to go to saehoon a lot, until it closed down.

and to mellow yellow ^_^ yup, i remember you! and your cute kyesang avatar too! i can't see the fanarts now, so i donnoe which one you're talking about, but i usually do it either in pencil, color pencil, or plexi glass.

Old Post 01-26-2003 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TytOBug Click here to Send TytOBug a Private Message Visit TytOBug's homepage! Find more posts by TytOBug Add TytOBug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i say cho rong and cathy start drawing again ^_^

Old Post 01-28-2003 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote