Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Food > Sandwich ideas
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

Sandwich ideas

there is like a whole lotta stuff that can be in a sandwich. here are a few sandwich recipes. first you need the bread.....

Tuna Sandwich
1 small can of tuna, about a heaping spoonful of mayonaise or miracle whip, sweet pickle relish, salt and pepper or other spices. mix together and spread on bread. if you want to add more to the tuna, you can add some shredded cheese. tuna is very versatile. yummm........ a greasy bag of chips would make a good side for this sandwich.

anybody have any more ideas?

Last edited by annabanana on 05-07-2002 at 01:16 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2002 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

do you like peanut butta?

if you have peanut butter you can make a whole lotta types of sandwiches. here goes....

Peanut butter and....
jelly
banana
chocolate syrup
honey
bacon

these are a few ideas.... yummy, huh?
For an Annabanana-split specialty sandwich, check this out.....
First you need some bread or toast. then one on side spread some peanut butter. on top of that, add some banana slices. on top of that drizzle on some chocolate syrup or some thick fudge(the ice-cream kind). that's side one. for side two, spread some strawberry jam or jelly or any other kind of jelly or jam. and then, put the two pieces together and voila! you've got yo'self an Annabanana-split specialty sandwich!

hahahah.... i just made this up right now. sounds good, though. :thumbup:

Last edited by annabanana on 05-04-2002 at 01:50 PM

Old Post 05-03-2002 03:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

lol i just made myself the tuna sandwich this morning....i loved it

Old Post 05-03-2002 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

grill up chicken that was marinated in sorta spicy tandoori style sauce
then put cheese(motzerrella..sp? not sure, no time to look it up)
and bacon on top
then crisp the sesame bun
really nice

Old Post 05-03-2002 08:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

I like to buy Subway....

Old Post 05-04-2002 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

for a snack.... some bread or toast.... spead some butter or margarine on it, then sprinkle some sugar over the top. if you want to add more, you can sprinkle some cinnamon for some cinnamon toast

Old Post 05-07-2002 01:15 PM
annabanana
Food Moderator

a BLT is a good sandwich to make too. all you need is some toast, crisp bacon slices, fresh lettuce, and some ripe slices of tomato. yummm..... i've had that sandwich for like the last 2 days...

Old Post 05-09-2002 04:24 AM
sakura angel

try this

wasabi chicken sandwich
(a bit spicy)
i spoon of wasabi paste
2 chicken breast
2 bread
tomato

put the chicken breast on the bread then lay the wasabi paste on top of the bread they but the tomato to make it not that spicy

Old Post 05-12-2002 05:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sakura angel Click here to Send sakura angel a Private Message Find more posts by sakura angel Add sakura angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

my mom makes this weird spam sandwich

so you take a slice or two of spam.. fry it up... put it on toasted bread with butter.... put the spam on top... then scrabled eggs... then a slice of cheese... then take another piece of toasted bread and spread grape jam on it... put it on top

tastes a lot better than it sounds...

subways is really good... tuna... jalepeno....black olives.... YUM

Old Post 05-12-2002 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

do you know what's good instead of bread for sandwiches? tortillas! just lay out a tortilla, and then some coldmeat, tomato slices, maybe some lettuce, and then some sour cream or mayonaise. roll it up and it's ready to eat. the tortilla is like a mexican gim.

Old Post 05-26-2002 12:50 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

man...comin here makes me hungry. interesting sandwiches...i'll hav to try those sumtym
i like turkey best. sum kind of bread (duznt mattr, but i like rolls), turkey breast, tomato, avacado, lettuce, salt n vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, and pickle....*drool*
and of course BLT is the best snack sandwich

Old Post 05-27-2002 08:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

empire state at manhattan bagel...it has turkey breast, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion slices, 3 strips of bacon, mayo and honey mustard, and swiss cheese....aww i making me hungry

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 05-29-2002 02:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote