Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > why does everyone hate me
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

why does everyone hate me

why does everyone hate me here? Dont say you dont hate me because i know you do. the only people here that i think like me a little here is jusun.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-09-2002 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoA4ever

ok... i dunno what ure talkin bout coz im new here... but im sure that some ppl here like u... and not *everybody* hates u... well , i think so :) mayb its coz im new but i dun hate u

Old Post 08-09-2002 07:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BoA4ever Click here to Send BoA4ever a Private Message Find more posts by BoA4ever Add BoA4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Ok.. first of all, I don't hate you... I have no reason to hate you... I just don't like how you made your first impression on all of us that have been here before yourself... other than that, I don't have a problem with you... what makes you think that we all hate you anyways???

edit: I know that you've had a couple confrontations with some people in jsl, buh that doesn't make everybody hate you...

Old Post 08-09-2002 07:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i ain't got no beef wit ya

Old Post 08-09-2002 07:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

well i never saw this infamous first impression so haha, i don't care and don't hate you of course. :thumbup:

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-09-2002 07:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

doode..i said lets smoke weed together..how does that make it sound like i hate you? haahahaha

Old Post 08-09-2002 07:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i dont hate u man...youre cool peoples

Old Post 08-09-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

.. i don't hate you. like julie i just didn't like the first impression that you made... but other than that i'm alright with you~

lol...not EVERYONE hates you, jeebus SOMEONE is paranoid

^__^ (V) ---- hate is such a strong word...... strong BAD word.....

Old Post 08-09-2002 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
luluvang

I dunno you :huh:

Old Post 08-09-2002 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for luluvang Click here to Send luluvang a Private Message Find more posts by luluvang Add luluvang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fanta joo hyung
Captain Korea

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
hate is such a strong word

Strength is a strong word too

Oh, and i don't hate you, I just hate that monstrosity of a signature that you have.

Old Post 08-09-2002 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for fanta joo hyung Click here to Send fanta joo hyung a Private Message Find more posts by fanta joo hyung Add fanta joo hyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

quote:
Originally posted by fanta joo hyung

Oh, and i don't hate you, I just hate that monstrosity of a signature that you have.

come on you know you love it and tea btw, you said to babo!89! good job for taking my slot. :sad:

Old Post 08-09-2002 08:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:

strength has 8 leters and only 1 syllable.... oing ba boing~ lol

yea that banner in your sig.. lol it's cool and all... but hella long.. expands the window by like... WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaM

Old Post 08-09-2002 08:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fanta joo hyung
Captain Korea

Why does everyone love me?

Old Post 08-09-2002 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for fanta joo hyung Click here to Send fanta joo hyung a Private Message Find more posts by fanta joo hyung Add fanta joo hyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

put your resolution to 1024x768.

Old Post 08-09-2002 09:01 PM
fanta joo hyung
Captain Korea

I'm not going to mess with my monitor just so I can see monstrosity

Old Post 08-09-2002 09:03 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
I'm not going to mess with my monitor just so I can see monstrosity

haha, if it's a consolation, it makes everything else a lot clearer and stuff on your monitor. Gives you a lot more room, and i like it better. I always put mine up to the max desktop area it will let me, it's cool. Right now it's at 1280 x 1028. Most sites are made for 1028 x 768 anyway, so you might as well change sometime. No sense being stubborn for change

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 08-09-2002 09:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

ajy2k i dont hate you, i applauded you for having such a brilliant way of taking other peoples money out of soda machines without getting caught.

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoA4ever

see... see... i told u that ppl liked u... ;)

Old Post 08-09-2002 10:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BoA4ever Click here to Send BoA4ever a Private Message Find more posts by BoA4ever Add BoA4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

uhhhh, idont hate u.......the first impressions u left here were rather interesting..... but i dont think neone hates u.......ur just lil different, nothin to u personally, but ur lyke one of 2 ppl on jsl that are white, n the only one on regularly............ hackers are cool, k, i dont hate u.......

Old Post 08-10-2002 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dannygirl

i dont hate u cause i dont
even know
u what
gave u
the impression
everyone hates u?

Old Post 08-10-2002 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dannygirl Click here to Send dannygirl a Private Message Find more posts by dannygirl Add dannygirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote